Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7901 - 7910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! I am lifting you up in prayer for STICKY VIBES!!!! How exciting!!!! I have that witch in a serious choke hold right now, if she goes anywhere near your house before the next 34 weeks she has to answer to me!!! Did you tell DH?

@lsch Pregnant Massage sounds heavenly!!! The last few weeks are the worst because you are tired of being pregnant and want to meet the baby & then after the baby is born...you miss being pregnant. Are you still working? How long will you continue if you are.

@sky I hope you feel better. I have been having fall allergies and so I was happy to find that Allegra D is still being sold, you just have to ask for it at the pharmacy.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

AFM: I got nothing really except holding this witch!!!! Lol

8 years ago

@picses-I am still working. I just counted out my work days and i only have 29 days left!! INSANE to me! My last day in the office is December 4th. That is my goal to make it that long, but we will see if i do! I already wanting to sleep all day!

8 years ago

@athena I missed your post! Heyyyyyyyyyyy 3DPO don't worry just coast on through the next 11 days like a champ!!! I know, easier said than done....lol. Glad you O'd so easy this time,a doctor once told me that pregnancy is good for the body. He said women who had a very hard time getting pregnant and then all of a sudden pop 3 in a row. My sisters best friend Michelle had been told years ago that she had pre-ovarian failure and at age 35 bam! She's pregnant and at 40 another one and a year later she just had twins in June. #trueStory

8 years ago

@LSchrader - BAHAHA! I know exactly what you mean by the kicks feeling less cute and dainty. My friend said she would cry, she missed being pregnant so bad. But she was also dealing with PPD, so that probably had a lot to do with it. Those prenatal massages sound like the awesome!

@athena - Hoooray for O confirmation! Yeah, I wish it meant something else too! I installed Oliver's new car seat and brought the infant seat in the house and Oliver ran over to it and started chirping at it, DH said, "Say goodbye to your infant seat Oliver, we will never be using it again because you are an only child!" I just smiled and said, "Mommy is going to go put this in storage for when your little brother or sister comes along!"

@pisces - You deserve a prize for keeping that hostage! That story about your friend is awesome, just goes to show!

@rebecca - Let us know when you tell DH! And here are some more for good measure!

User Image

8 years ago

@lsch 29 days ...yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!!!

@sky somebody has to keep this b**ch out of our lives ...lol

@Rebecca I found this interesting article about an often over looked cause of unexplained miscarriages. Maybe it's something they can test you for early. It's worth a read

http://natural-fertility-info.com/factor-v-leiden.html?utm_source=Monday%20Newsletter%2010-26-15&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Genetic%20Blood%20Clotting%20Disorder%20Increases%20the%20Risk%20for%20Recurrent%20Miscarriage

8 years ago

Hi Ladies. Wow lots going on in here this past week. I just spent 20 minutes reading all the threads from the past week from everyone.

First let me say CONGRATULATIONS @Rebecca - I am so happy for you and your dh. I hope this is a sticky lil bean. I know you really wanted one more kid to grow up in similar age with Titus. What a nice surprise. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months of pregnancy for you.

Pisces mentioned a soft cup story from way back.. although I can't remember it in this moment.. I'm sure it was funny. I have not used them before as I have been terrified that it would get stuck up there. lol However, I did use them with preseed this past cycle for the first time. I will admit that I panicked the first night I tried to take it out.. they are BIG. If you are thinking of using one, let me tell you the trick to getting one out if it feels stuck is to squat on the table and use your inside muscles to push it out at the same time you are hooking your finger in there to get it out.. After that I realized there's nothing to worry about.

@Lschrader - Glad the swelling is going down. I too am grateful for the cooler temps. Little Lucy is going to be here soon. I can't wait. You looked radiant in your pregnancy photo's I saw on fb. :) Lucky you to get to be a sahm for now. Enjoy every second of it.

@Athena - Yay! I bet you get pregnant fast too like Rebecca. What a cute comment your dh made about putting a bun in the oven. Fingers crossed for you this cycle.

@Honcat - Congratulations mommy on little Laura Sofia's arrival.

@Pisces - Hooray for scheduling a hsg. I am always praying and rooting for you. Your girls are so beautiful. I love seeing some of your fb photos.

@skyline - thanks for the articles. I will have to read them when I get a minute. Love the shrinking fibroid foods. I have heard good things about tumeric as well. I did have some with coconut milk a while back and threw up though.. so not sure what that was about. I think my gall bladder or liver rejected it. Sounds like you ovulated this cycle. :)

@Jules - Is it you or your dp that's trying this cycle? Sorry if I can't remember. I agree with using the softcups to hold the spermies in closer. I hear mixing it with a bunch of preseed is good too. Best of luck this cycle.

Hi to anyone else I forgot.

AFM - I am 9 dpo today. I can't believe the gang is back together and some of you ladies are on round 2 of ttc. It is wonderful and sad for me at the same time. I feel like the outcast of the group. Don't feel bad or sad for me.. it's just the way it is until it isn't.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Crazy person post:

AF was due on 10/23 (yesterday) but I started pink tinged cm on late Monday night at 11dpo. By the end of day 12dpo ..full on. Weirdly no cramping just AF. Yesterday I started this mild pain on my left side...it's low and to the left. I considered taking a test just to make sure but I considered myself crazy and tried to ignore it. Today by the end of real estate class it was pain. I came home and took a nap, woke up it hurts and it feels like burning ans it radiates down my hip and inner thy. It's like the nerve ending are on fire. I got a test and after about 10+ minutes but no more than 20m I got an Evan line or a very faint line. Could this be an etopic? I only have one tube, I can't afford to loose it. I think I make go to the ER in the morning, I just don't want to go and it's nothing and then I feel like an idiot. If anyone wants me to post the test up I will. I'm just laying here continplating on going to the urgent care first thing in the morning.

8 years ago

@picses- please post your test! Please do not mess around if you think it's eptopic. That serious business! Are you still feeling the same way?

8 years ago

Ok I see you posted. I for sure see a line! Those were the tests I used for my IVF cycle and had the best results. I'm wanting to be SO excited for you but I'm nervous about your pain.

8 years ago

I was startled out of my sleep about 40 minutes ago
(3:45am EST) by - the very close to our bedroom
window - sound of gunshots. Shortly thereafter emergency
vehicles arrived, DH went out to see what was going on.
Apparently the next door neighbor's brother had come to
live with him, he brought some gang related beef with him,
gang members came and shot up the house, hit him several
times, but it sounds like he's going to be okay. I am just
beyond words!

@pisces - I agree with @LSchrader, don't wait too long!
I hope that is not what is going on, I want a BFP to celebrate!

@miracle - Yes, there are lots of good things I've heard
about turmeric, that stinks that your body rejected it.
I couldn't help smile at your soft cup removal tips.
Sending lots of your way!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo