Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ shrader- sorry for af! But like I said it happens for a reason so sign up for that insurance and go full force next month:)

10 years ago

@topo believe me I know about the angry ex-wife situation, i did that for many years. And please no offense but I told my ex-husband that I could not marry him if he didnt take care of his kids. I was a single mother of 1 when I met him and I couldn't see allowing him to do to his boys what my sons father was doing to me (no help $$ or even pick him up) and believe me it was so hard...this woman harrassed me at home and on my job. When I was pregnant with my daughter she said ugly things about my child (that was the hardest to refrain from) but I won by continuing to be happy with my husband and creating a stable family unit that her boys couldn't help but gravitate towards because it wasn't a bitter home it was loving (for at least 12 yrs anyway). Some things are worth the fight and God will bless you for it. We are going to work on that courtroom step ford wives smile :-D lmao lmao that's my love bug.

@tiff now do you believe you knocked up. Take your shoes off cuz you're officially **bare foot and pregnant*** yeeeeeeeeeeee haw! In case you didn't notice, I tend to "yeeeeee haw" when I'm excited.

@lsch sorry about AF. But there is a really good reason ...that insurance is so important. Next month babe. Now go get a basal thermometer! And lets get this party started! CD 1 **whoop whoop**

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229 -- I am going to need so much help temping!! I hope to get one on my way home tonight :)

10 years ago

hey pisces email me your chart. I can't find it on your profile here. Well I ovulated probably mothers day night. still had positive opk monday morning but it was negative by noon. the high temp sunday was probably from the cold i had. temp went down again monday morning and went up monday night and is still up. i wouldn't normally count the monday night one because it was not first morning temp but this morning is good. long as they stay up im good. should find out if im preggers or not on my sons birthday! maybe it can be my lucky month. ovulated mothers day and find out on my sons birthday. oh how i hate the 2 ww

User Image

10 years ago

@pieces girl no offense taken hun ur my luv bucket i tried everything that bitch is bitter as fuck theres a ddifferent from not helping then willing to help but hitting a brick wall my dhHD tried I tried so no she wants me not in her sons life n is pushing my HD away because I am his life his family me n my dd so I don't feel sorry for her I married my husband we did had our lil FAM till she came in her sons life girl she is no role model lol this converstationconversation can go deep this girl talked about my dddad took me to court on false accusations went to my job she did it all but on a one on one basis never stepped up this gets deep babe lol

@tiffI CNT believe u doubted herself count our blessings babe enjoy our bfp

10 years ago

@lsch girl that was this forum is for. Strive to Take your temps at the same time every morning after getting at least 3 hrs of sleep. Take it before you get out of bed (keep it right by your bed)...even on weekends. My thermometer keeps the last temp so if I am sleeping in that day, then I wake up take it and go back to sleep. As far as interpreting the information @desertchic helps me which is why she is asking for my charts ...lol..I am posting a link to my Fert Friend chart for her below, feel free to look at it.

@desertchic wouldn't that be awesome to find out on DS's bday? I am excited for you. Claim it now! You are 5 days pregnant today! On your sons birthday you going to prove it!!! Yeeeeee haw! Here is the link to my chart:

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

@topo girrrrrl this conversation could run so deep that we would have to turn this forum into the 2nd wives club! In the world we live in today blended families are so common -His, Mine, and Ours. And it can be a smooth ride if everyone acts like adults or a bumpy ride as you and i have experienced. I was married for 12 years, he was married before. After we divorced he has married ANOTHER girl ....twice. They are now divorced. When they got married, I told her "the only problem you will ever have with me is if I ever find out you mistreated my girls, other than that I wish he can be more you than he ever was for me". She gave me a hug. When they were divorcing for the 2nd time she ran into my sister (they live in the same town) and she poured her poor little heart out...my sister called me and said this poor woman. I called her and I said, this can not be a bashing session of our ex husband but I hate to see another woman done bad so I will only say this..."it's not you it's him. There is nothing wrong with you and there is MUCH wrong with him. Pick up the pieces and move on". Saw her on Instagram the other day with her hot new man!!! It made me smile the look she had on her face was love. Now enough about that how are you today?

@tiff I know you're up!! Those girls hit the floor running !!!! Lol ...girl the good old days. Do you dress them alike? Lol...my girls won't let me do it anymore....lol...

@miracle how are you today? I know you sleep In and plus you are hours behind me with all that sunshine but today it's going to be 84 ...yeeeeeeeee haw!!!!

AFM: 84 feels great but here come my sinus/allergies. I'm all stopped up. My temp was high today 98.26 but that's nothing to get all thrilled about its supposed to be high today. If its really this time next week that's when you'll see me doing the Boot Scoot'n Boogey!

10 years ago

@pices- ya I like to dress them alike it looks cute, I was up all nite, some little prick broke in our car at 4 in the morning, my dh cought him and got him good, then prick went to jail, people are trash, if u want something work for it like everyone else

10 years ago

@pieces girl local wait one more thing she is getting married to she is engaged n was trying to cheat on her partner wit my HD cold part he don't even know what she put me threw or her motives local secant wife club I love it how r u feel hhun me bad last night for the heck of it had a lil crying petty pot last night wit HD just to bad good local waiting for AF to come

@ Ls me to babe or not alone when I get on board I'm gonna need help tempting n adding it to that same chart pieces girl is gonna be busy tempting for me n u lol when is it we start tempting after af or during or when it starts iI'm confused

everyone else hope everything is good how is everyone okay miricalmomma in gonna put out a amber alert prettyrsoon

10 years ago

@tiff what a jerk!!! There is one running around our neighborhood and my neighbors are all determined to catch him but no one ever does. I hope no one ever does, because one of my neighbors is a Major at the police department her little officers are going to probably give him the Rodney King treatment. She had an off duty guy out in plain clothes the other night looking through all the trees and the little park. I know it's a kid because they never break Windows, they test all the doors looking to see if anyone left there door open (I always do ...whoops) and they only ever take change. They leave my gPs and everything else. DH has all kinds of speakers, rims on his muscle car and they only took his change....I think it's a teen looking for pot money.
Isn't dressing them alike so cute?! My girls are sooooooo similar that even if they do everything to look different, i still get asked "are they twins?" ....when I say I want twins DH says "you already have a set" . That is because when we first started dating, well for the first 6 months he really thought they were twins.

@topo it's best to start on CD 1 but if you remember when I very first started I was like 5DPO just to get in the habit and been doing it ever since. Start anywhere, just start! I feel like a Nike commercial "Just Do It" !!!!

10 years ago

I caved and took a test this am my test in under 9 dpo the dollar store brand and i can see a second line peaking thru come take a peak the test number is 129007 let me know what you think!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo