Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama vision boards are super cool. And you are right it's comforting to know that I am not the only one over 40. Everyone who knows what I am up too thinks I am bonkers. Well I guess I am but my entire life I have never given a hoot what anyone else thinks. Hmmmph

@topowifey I just read that mom still had scares....*she dies laughing*

11 years ago

@PIECESGIRL how u feeling luv hope u r having a good day mine was a lil emotional last night,
hey all as for me today a lil heartburn couldnt sleep yesterday crazy baby dreams and boobs hurt on the sides by arm bits and nipples a bit sensitve. we gots to stay postive ladies i keep telling myself off and on my af is coming no she isnt coming yes she is and i drive my own self but deep down inside i think i am prepared for it as of today i am going on a trip to arz with dh and i packed my tampons and pads who does that ohh and a poas lolz in case hehehehe

11 years ago

Hi there. How is everyone doing? I got a bfn this morning with fmu @13 dpo. Af is due in 2 days on fri. So who knows. Still hoping for a chance. I know it's not over until Af shows up. So we shall see. Hanging in there. I like this forum too. I signed up for this website only a week ago. I wanted to find other woman who enjoyed supporting and connecting with one another through our ttc.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo have fun on your trip! Try and relax and I love that you are prepared for both occasions *atta girl* when I had a trigger I remember the girls being so sore it almost made me wanna cry. So I know just how you feel....just hang in there we are approaching the finish line and either we won the race or we start training for the next marathon. Speaking of marathon, if I am not preggers, I am going to start training for a 3 mile marathon for soliders or their families who were injured or killed in the line of duty. The race is in May, I haven't been running since the 2ww....

@miracle I agree this forum keeps me sane, makes me laugh, I have new friends what's not to love? And one thing is for sure, if I am not preggers, I gotta start charting my temps...topowifey and I were completely lost *she laughs at her amauteur status*

11 years ago

Woops forgot my AFM *that was rude*

AFM: very little cramps for the past two days. Today, headache, mild cramps, queezy stomach. I kind of think I am out of the game for the month, I feel like AF is coming. I am afraid of chemical pregnancy, bcuz I certain that everything I was feeling was real and then little to nothing. :-(

I poas last night and the first was a dud AGAIN **arrggghhhhhh total Charlie Brown moment* and instead of waiting until in the morning for another one, I took the next one the very next moment that I had to pee *she gave TMI...she's sorry* and BFN. I have two more test burning a whole in my purse right now as we speak...sooooo ...is this self torture? Should I? Or shouldn't I?

11 years ago

@MIRICALMOMA TO BE LOLZ LOVING IT THIS SITE IS AWSOME NO ONE IS EVER LEFT OUT THATS WHAT I LOVE I HAD MENTIONED BEFORE I HAD TO DELETE SOME I WAS TRYING TO FOLLOW BECAUSE THE WOMEN WHERE MEAN DIDNT EVEN LET A NEW COMER JOIN STRAIGHT IGNORED ME I FELT SAD
@PIECESGIRL WHAT ARE U DOING LUV WE SAID WE WHERE GONNA WAIT WAIT IT WE CAN DO THIS I AM TRYING TO STAY SO POSITIVE BUT U JUST KILLED IT FOR ME WIT THE BOOBS THING AND THE SYMPTOMS WHAT IS A CHEMICAL PREGANCY I HAD A PREGANCY WHERE THERE WAS ONLY A SAC NO BABY IS THAT WHAT U MEAN CUZ I HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS TO AND EVEN POSTIVE TEST IT WASNT TILL THE ULTRASOUND TILL THEY FOUND IT WAS A BIG NEGATIVE.

11 years ago

Noooooooo! Don't feel bummed, don't listen to me. I know full we it's too early up test and I did anyway. Need to stop reading these stories of people getting BFP at 9 or 10 DPO when I know it's rare. I staying in my two forums from now on *scouts honor* lol...tomorrow you get you bday gift from me .

The BFN aren't even what has me bummed *cuz i knew better* it's the lack of symptoms. I have been nauseous all day, I can taste my prenatal vitamin from this morning and I have headache. Tomorrow is my pseudo birthday and I am so wrapped up in this 2ww that I am not excited. And anyone who knows me, knows that my birthday is treated in my world as a national event.

I promise to behave

11 years ago

Oh and the chemical pregnancy.... It's a miscarriage before you ever knew you were pregnant. It happens to most women before they ever missed there period. What you experienced is different.

Back to positive vibes.... Your boobs are too sore for all this negativity ....lol... Come on March 4th

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ oh yes "To test or not to test" that is the question. Lol. I am out of tests. Since it was bfn this morning with not even a evap line obsess over, I think I will wait to test again. Who am I kidding, probably buy 5 more cheap tests today. I too hate the stark white duds :(. Training for a 3 mile marathon sounds fun. I started walking power walking over 2 months ago. I walk 4 miles 4 to 5 days a week. First time I have been consistent with exercising like this in years. Feels good. My weight is good, just need to keep toning and strengthening my muscles. Bun of steel baby...lol. Just kidding! :)

@topwifey ~ Sometimes people can be insensitive or just unaware of others. Either way, it can hurt and suck. I would rather see a forum titled closed then to enter one and see that I am not acknowledged. :( Sorry hon. You have me and the rest of us in this forum. :) Hope you are having a good day.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay, I know I only posted a couple of times in here, but I am feeling a little crazy right now. I took a test about 2 days ago and got a BFN, and have been feeling like I was going to start my period for the past week or so, I am a few days late I think. So today around noon I thought heck, I am going to poas just for giggles. Well it is a BFP!!! I am in disbelief. I swear I have been having crazy pms symptoms for the last week or so, with some added heartburn, which I have never had, and the nauseous feelings all day. So I pretty much freaked out. And I am in the navy so I can get blood work done pretty fast, so I just called my ship, they put the lab in I got the blood work done about an hour ago...and I should have the results any time now. I am in shock...haven't even seen my DH to tell him yet

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo