Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7391 - 7400 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Need to sleep asap, but @LScrader, I just saw you report they retrieved a whopping 28!!!! WOOHOO!! That's wonderful! I'm very glad the process wasn't too hard on you.

User Image

9 years ago

@Lschrader - That is great news! Wow 28 is a lot! I have such a positive feeling about this. Will you transfer 2 embies ? Potential for twins? When do you get the transfer? Day 3 or Day 5? I hope you are getting to rest. This is so exciting.

@Rebecca - Nice to hear from you. Yes, I had never heard of the gene mutation until recently. I feel like it's an answer to many problems that I have had to deal with for many years. A lot of people have it but just don't know it. Glad that you are doing well. I hope that you get to give Titus a baby brother or sister too. Good luck during your fertile week. Baby dus!

@Zyara - Saying hello. Hope you are doing goo. :)

@Amberissa - well that's good that the gyno you've been seeing hasn't found anything through testing that's preventing you from pregnancy. I wish that we could take a bar code scanner and scan our bodies to detect what it needs in order to conceive. That would be awesome.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@Rebecca thank you for all the good wishes and prayers, I'm trying not to over think on symptoms since by now I know how deceiving our bodies sometimes can be when you really want something as bad as I want to be a mom. Sending you a big hug!

@miraclemama thank you for all the cheers and support. I'm very excited and hoping this is our month

@LSchrader WOW!! 28 follies is awesome!! I feel so happy for you my ladie, like I said before I have the feeling this is going to work great and pretty sun you'll be bringing some sunshine to us announcing a BFP!!! I keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a successful Treatment.

@sky how everything is going for you?? Hope thing are great

@pisces miss you!! Thinking about you!!

@amber keep that enthusiasm going on!! I'm cheering for you!!

So today is 3DPO? Or 2 DPIUI I don't even know how to count days but I am testing my trigger out and so far in getting dark lines on HSG dollar test so trigger is still there. Pretty much this is my experiment on knowing how long stays there so I don't mind the daily testing, hope the line never fades away and it becomes a true BFP hehehe. I been really sick from sinuses, last winter 2013 I got the flu and since then I been stuffed from my nose on a daily basis which honestly has been horrible. Some days it goes away some it comes back. Doctors tell me is common allergies but no allergy medication seems to work. This week it kind of got worst and been super stuffy with a funky smell and my troat was sore so I asked my RE and he prescribed a Z pack. I been kind of worry to take it but today I started taking it after reading online is not harmful while ttc or pregnant but stills make me unhappy to take antibiotics now and that it might affect the outcome of my IUI but I couldn't take it anymore, I feel horrible. I never been sick for so long, is been a year already dealing with licking stuffy nose!! I am definitely going to a doctor in Mexico and ask if there is something I can take for this since I am honestly frustrated. I mean I been with mild stuffy nose for a yeast but nothing too bad but the last month is just being like having a cold for an entire month. My nose is stuffy, runny and I sneeze a lot plus sometimes my eyes are crying and red like a cold so I really don't know anymore. I'm just panic because I really want to be a mommy and I'm scared this will mess up things for us...

Anyway, I just needed to take out all my frustration out of my chest lol. Thank you ladies for being so supportive and for reading my nonsense all the time hehehe... Big hugs to all of you!

9 years ago

@zyara- So you will count the day after your IUI as day 1. It's the same as day after ovulation. So if you had an IUI yesterday, today is 1dpiui for example. I am so sorry about your sinuses. That is the worst. I would trust your doctor's advise, but if you feel really opposed to taking anything, then go with your gut. The way I see it, is stressing about whether or not to take it is probably worse then actually taking something that is supposed to be perfectly healthy for you and baby.

YOU GUYS! I JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Of my 28 eggs, 19 of them were mature! Of the 19, 16 fertilized normally! WE HAVE 16 EMBRYOS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I am over the moon!

Prayer requests: Please pray that our little embies make it for a day 5 transfer over a day 3 transfer. We have the best success rate that way. Please also pray that we have some that make it to freeze. I expect this number to drop as the days go, which is normal, but please please pray for a good amount!!!!! THANK YOU LADIES!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Your recent post just made me tear up with joy! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy and hopeful for you and your dh. This is fantastic news! 16 fertilized is incredible. You both are very healthy. I just KNOW that you will have several make it to the 5 day transfer and some to freeze if need be. In a matter of a few days you will be taking your embies home to stay for 9 happy & healthy months. Praying for you daily! I just have a really really good feeling about this!

AFM - 1 dpo today ladies. Nips became sensitive yesterday morning confirming O for me as well as my cm/cp changed. Happy New Moon Solar Eclipse today!

User Image[/url][/url]

@Lschrader so happy to hear your good news!! Im sure everything will work out for you and this will be it!

@zyara the 2ww is the worst and i really hope that this works for you! Sinus pressure is the worst thing ever. Ive been dealing with that this year lots. So horrible!

@miraclemama2be welcome to the 2ww, did you use any method to track ovulation besides symptoms?

What is the best advice someone can give me as far as tracking ovulation. Ive been using an app called ovi but that just gives a genaric guess to when im ovulating. My goal is every other day in the fertile week to try. I have tried and used tests for seeing when ovulating but that gets costly. Any other method? Well i am on day 4 of AF and cant wait for it to end!

9 years ago

@LSchrader- BRILLIANT news!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed for a successful transfer! I can't wait to see you glowing with your baby bump! :)

I have a sleeping baby on my chest right now and I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd respond to everyone. But I wanted to say hello to all! Hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank ladies! I think I am just in shock right now! It all feels SO surreal! I am so thankful we have made it this far. At this point, all the money we have spent on IVF is SO worth it! I hope i continue to feel that way! DH did some research and said from this point on, its likely 50% will make it to day 5, so that is 8! Which is great. We could transfer 2 and have 6 to freeze!

@miracle- Whooop Whoop! I think God wanted us both to wait so we would be lined up with each other's cycles...I think we BOTH will get pregnant right now!!!!!!!!!!

@football-Awwwww i cannot wait for that! Savor every moment!

@amber- Thank you! Well, this wesbite actually was great for me tracking ovulation. Have you temped before? That is also very helpful. I would suggest going on Amazon and buying a ton of OPK's. You can get 100 for something like $20. So worth it.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - That would be amazing if I got pregnant too and we could be pregnant together. I would so LOVE LOVE LOVE that! :) Sending you so much

User Image[/url][/url]

Lschrader. ...holy cow! What a great number! I'm over the moon excited for you. God bless you! Oh, I can't wait to hear more!

Miracle. ..praying for you, too, hon. Wouldn't that be the best?!

Ambermarissa...for me, I used this and Fertility Friend. I paid for the VIP account and thought it was totally worth it. I also temped, just using a regular thermometer, but for some that's too much stress. I have to admit, I had a tendency to obsess over it, but it also made me feel a little more in control. Whatever you do, good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo