Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6901 - 6910 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@LSchrader- I got chills when I read all looks good and the procedure is in a few hours! I'm sorry you feel so lousy, but it's good practice for how you may feel those first few weeks of pregnancy ;) I am so excited for you and your DH and pray that this works out for you and you only have to do it once. You and @Miracle amaze me with your patience and positive outlook. Big hugs and I hope you feel better soon! You guys are in my thoughts the next few hours!

User Image

9 years ago

@football-Thank you SO much! It is so very exciting and I totally thought that when i was on the ground ha. This is just what is about to come! I can do this! I pray that this is our lucky cycle! I am SO ready!

9 years ago

@LSchrader- How'd it go?! How're you feeling? Excited to hear all the details!!

User Image

9 years ago

IUI went great ladies! DH's coubt was higher than ever so that's great!! We will know In 14 days. I want to be pregnant SO BAD!!!!

9 years ago

WOW! So much to catch up on while I was away having AF visit.

@Athena ~ Congratulations hon on giving birth to your baby boy Elijah! I am so happy for you and your dh. Can't wait to see pictures!

@Lschrader ~ OMG! It's really happening.. Congrats on your IUI going well. Your 26mm follicle sounds terrific and the fact that your dh count was higher than ever is a great hopeful place to be in. You both are in my prayers. I want this to be your lucky cycle! Sorry to hear you fainted.. how scary, but glad your dh was nearby. 2 weeks we will have answers.

@Bean ~ Nice to hear from you. Glad you got some bedding in with your man during your fertile week. Really glad he seems more on board with it all. Fingers crossed for you. We are having a round of babies being born in here and now we need some bfp's to go along with all this BIG celebrations!

@Firewife ~ I hope your blue veins being pronounced on the chest mean good news for you. I get them every cycle no matter what. :(

@Rebecca - How are you feeling?

@Skyline ~ Can't wait to see pictures of baby Oliver and to hear your birth story. So so happy for you.

@Pisces ~ How are you?

@Lolee ~ Nice to see that you stopped in to say hi. Hi back at ya.

@Football ~ Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. You feeling a lot more baby movements?

Sorry if I forgot anyone..

AFM ~ Been super busy... lots of orders. This is my busiest time of the year. AF ended yesterday. My cycle changed on me this last month. I must have O'd 3 or 4 days early because my AF showed up 4 days early. I'm going to plan on the same this month and bed earlier this time so that I can catch the egg!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Lschrader - SO EXCITED for you!!! What great news about your follicles and your dh's numbers! Praying you get your BFP this cycle!

Football - your picture on FB was gorgeous. You absolutely glow with happiness.

Bean - I'm glad you had such a good time off, and that your honey was able to surprise you! FXd with your bding this cycle. ;)

Miracle - darn AF for pulling a fast one on you. Hope you can get her sorted out this cycle. I'm glad your Etsy business is booming. I love the fall, too.

Firewife - hope the veins are a good sign for you!

Lolee - thanks for stopping in! We miss you.

Pisces - I'm excited for you that your hubby is coming home! And I love the idea of freezing some of his swimmers! Hope you're doing well and keeping busy with your girls.

Skyline - hope you can check in soon and give us the scoop!

Afm - Just staying busy trying to get things ready for Titus' arrival. Since our oldest ds will be watching the younger kids for 3 or 4 days, I went shopping for easy food for him to fix. My dh will be checking in with them, but Thursday might be a long day of waiting. Every night I've been having painful contractions and cramps, but as usual they eventually fade away. It's nice to know at least we won't have to wait any longer past Thursday.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-Thank you! I am so happy we have done this and now we just get to wait. I really hope this is it! I keep thinking that they put only his good guys in me and right where they need to be. How could it not work!? That is interesting about your cycle being a off a little. I have had a few of those too. Have you guys ever thought about IUI? I can't remember if that was something you ever looked into or not.

@rebecca-That is pretty sweet that your DS is going to be watching over the younger ones for you guys. Yes that is so true. At least you know that Thursday is the latest you will go. So happy and excited for you!

Hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies.

Just wanted to pop in and give an update..... yesterday i took a few hpts (first signal, FRER and internet cheapie) and got SUPER faint squinters.... so much so that they didnt show on tests and I though I was making stuff up.
I
was 8 or 9 DPO depending on which fertility app chart i go off of. I also noticed that i had to pee like every 3 hours, which is very unusual for me. Nips have been sore, have pronounced veins, backache and some stomach cramping like i have to use the restroom...even after I have already gone.

This is weird for me because with my DS the first and only thing that i noticed was swollen and tender BBs. This time around they aren't really tender or swollen, just the nips and frequent urination are my big things.

Well this morning I decided to retest and see if that gave me any peace of mind.... oh and did it. I got faint BFPs on IC, FRER, and First signal and Pregnant 1-2 weeks on Clear Blue Easy Digital and Yes on First Response gold digital. I am shaking I am so happy. Finally on cycle 6 (2nd with red maca and b6 and 1st with preseed)! Really hope its a sticky bean!

Now I need to find a way to tell DH. LOL Thank you so much ladies for being a great wealth of information and support and I wish all of you the best of luck and a boat load of baby dust.

9 years ago

@Miracle- Glad to hear you've been busy with your store! Making money is always a nice distraction from TTC. Any fun trips/getaways coming up? How is your mom?

@LSchrader- How are you feeling? I read a few articles about IUIs and read from only a few women that they were a tad crampy for a few days afterwards. Hopefully this hasn't been the case for you.

@Firewife- Congrats!! Praying it's a sticky bean!

@Rebecca- Thank you for your kind words! I'm ready to be out of that "is she fat?" stage and into the "oh, she's just pregnant" stage! haha Are you ready for tomorrow? I've been thinking a lot about you and Titus. May God bless and protect you two as his journey to the world begins! I can't wait to see pictures of him!

@Skyline and @Athena- How are you ladies?! I too am excited to hear/read all of the scoop! Hope little Oliver and Eli are well!

@Pisces- How are you lady?! I love when you check in, you always have so much to say and liven up this forum!

I have a question for you ladies who've been pregnant before (sorry, I don't mean to seem insensitive to anyone!): When did the inconsistent little flutters turn into real kicks? I've been feeling him on and off the past few weeks, and then I felt him for a few days in a row (never all day, just little bumps here and there). Yesterday he was pretty quiet and I don't think I felt him. That got me a little concerned. I guess I'm just anxious for when I can feel him stronger and more frequent and know he's okay.

User Image

9 years ago

@football I started to really feel my son more around 18 weeks ish. I felt the flutters at 12 weeks, but it wasnt until 16-18 weeks that they moved from flutters to kicks. Then it got to the point I could tell what it was that was poking out my belly, like foot or butt lol. My son loved to kick my belly button out. lol It will seem to happen almost overnight.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo