Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pices- ya still early but loosing hope, ya next month it's on!!! I'm gana try new stuff

11 years ago

Today it O day for real I may just actually catch it on time this month Omg I'm super excited I found out last month I actually o two days later then I thought I want getting a positive opk and I just did with smu and my temp dropped alot and still really low, the only thing kinda bothering me is I notices my cervix isn't as high as I thought it should be but right now I don't care I'm crampy and I'm ready to bd twice today to hopefully catch the egg today!!! Please god let me catch this one I'm begging you I'd do anything you ask of me if I could just get pregnant with a healthy baby again!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx you have me confused as hell. Can you walk me through your situation since your last dose if clomid. How soon after your last dose did you start using your OPK? What were the results? Why were you 2pregnant yesterday and today it's O day? ????

AFM: my basal temp was up again today and still getting really dark OPK's and then not as dark

11 years ago

I thought I have already O because my temp went up for two days and also my opks were almost nothing and today I couldn't believe why my temp dropped and my boobs sore and I'm crampy so I decided to opk and bam it's positive the first positive I've had all cycle! Last cycle I ended up o two days late cd 20 and today is cd 20 so today is my O day the same as last month so I'm trying my best to do what I can to catch it this time! You need to do some research on the clomid you usually o ten days after stopping but today is 12 for me and also higher dose so I'm not sure y but everyone is different and every cycle is different so it's hard to explain but I know tody it O day for sure!

User Image

11 years ago

@Jsx Ok girl, I understand your situation but don't know what to think about my own. Let me break it down.
Thursday-last dose if clomid -BD (just for fun)
Friday- SMU - really dark OPK later that night -negative (may have been diluted urine) 97.77 temp
Sat-positive OPK in the am and almost as dark as the control in the pm. Temp 98.40
SUN- very dark in the am and still the same. Temp 98.14

I will post OPK images

11 years ago

Hey gals, cramping today get n ready to start:( I'm 12dpo so know what it is! Does ne one think drinking some wine right befor u o hurt ur chances that much?

11 years ago

@tiff I was thinking the same thing.my kids have me stressed out!!!! I might have one and that's it. I'm out on a mile and a half run so maybe I'll be less stressed by the time I get home. Are you testing tomorrow?

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Hey there. How is my favorite ttc pisces mama doing? What did your doctor say about when you should ovulate after taking clomid? Keep taking your temps they don't lie, now the opk's could look like you are gearing up to Ovulate but haven't yet..so look for the 3rd high temp to confirm. What is your coverline temp? Also you know your body better than anyone... listen to that awesome pisces intuition you have been gifted with :) I'm attack hubby no matter what every opportunity up until you leave out of town, and if it's meant to be it will be.
Sending awesome vibes your way.

@topo ~ You have good things to look forward to. I know you are going through some hard times as well, with the funeral and all... Just think though soon you will have this surgery and then you can get your bfp.

Everyone else I am cheering you on and rooting your you ALL to get your bfp's :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle you always come through in middle of my confusion with facts that guide me in the right path. I absolutely forgot about the 3 days of sustained temps to prove an O!!!!!! And since my temp was 97.40 this morning, then it's official no O for me yet and no sustained positive on the OPK as of yet. I posted images on my page. They are pretty dark but not dark enough. This clomid has me surging left n right but if O doesn't happen tomorrow then I'm out this month. The whole point of clomid is to make babies and I can't make babies with DH in Maryland and me in Texas **sad**but glad you are still here to give me advice. But if I don't O, I will be joining the sidelines with you this month.

@tiff you test this morning girlfriend? I'm cheering for ya :-)

@jsx glad you O'd!

@topo I was thinking about you and your family this weekend. I am praying that the funeral can bring some closure but the healing will not truly begin until his killer is apprehended. I know you must be so angry...you are in my thoughts love bug.

Well AFM: see all of the above. Lol ...on the train heading for work :-) it's cold...I'm tired of wearing jackets, pants, ....I'm ready for sandals, shorts, ....hey wait a minute...I am going to Texas this week **she smiles at the thought of warmer days**but frowns at the fact warmer days are keeping her from making babies**

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!

Update: So, trying to be hopeful, I am now 14 DPO - and unfortunately since I have a bit of a wacky cycle, I should still wait to test another 5 days (UGH!!! But thinking if I wait until Mother's day it would be the ultimately gift/surprise). BUT! I think there might be a sign of hope, looking for some reassurance here. On Saturday evening (12 DPO, had the SLIGHTEST twinge of pink, creamy CM. Sunday, had a couple spots of brown discharge, really only when I went to the bathroom. This morning, nothing yet. Hoping MAYBE it was IB?? Praying the witch doesn't come....although I am feeling bloated/gassy/all other PMS-like symptoms, but they're like 40% of normal (does that make sense?)

The 2ww is really like the 3ww for me! How will I make it!?

Wishing everyone a great week, and some BFP's on this page!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo