Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5731 - 5740 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Our girl name is Sydney Catherine which is after my mom, her middle name is Catherine. Our boy name is Elijah Robert, which is after my brother in law that passed. His name was Robert Edwin so it's the same initials just reversed. They say living in Tennessee you can go through every season in one week. Especially in the spring or fall.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I loveeee your names and i love even more that they are so significant to you guys!!!

Haha sheesh, sounds like it! Hopefully it tames down for you!

10 years ago

Wow I still can't believe how many of you are pregnant now! Crazy!! Can I ask you all:
How long have you been TTC'ing and what were you doing/taking etc
What do you think finally made one stick
How far along are you

Congratulations to you all I sure hope I'm joining team preggo soon!

AFM I'm with you LSchrader just feeling really positive about it at the moment, like I know it's going to happen real soon! I think now hubby's quit smoking, we've changed our diet and started exercising, my progesterone levels and cycles are going great, I think what could hold us back, surely it'll happen soon! I'm really hoping for a pregnancy before my birthday (June) but realistically I keep telling myself I'll definitely be pregnant by Christmas.

Wow Athena look at that snow! I'm in Australia and it has just turned Autumn, although you wouldn't know it cos we have been having weather in the 30's (90's in Farenheit) for about 3 weeks straight now! Certainly looking forward to it cooling down!

User Image

10 years ago

My symptoms are all over the place the past few days, been feeling a bit nauseous, very blocked up in my nose and headaches like I've gotta head cold, temp is still quite high (I'm CD30) but this morning been having quite painful cramps in my lower back and really low in my pelvis. Also the past 3-4 nights had the most restless sleep ever, getting up to pee all night and the most crazy dreams!! So I have NO idea what my body is doing! I don't 'feel' pregnant, so I'm expecting AF to show up any day now, Dr told me to wait til Monday and if it hasn't shown by then, I'll test, although I'm really not feeling it this month, but who knows!

Lots of love and positive thoughts to Lolee sure hope your twinnies stay in there as long as possible! My niece had twin boys last October, Elijah and Archer, she was very lucky and carried them til 36 weeks. They are sooooo gorgeous I love my great-nephews!!

Thoughts and big hugs to @football hope you're doing ok honey read back through the last posts, I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I had a m/c a few years ago and it's heartbreaking, give yourself as much healing time as you need! xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers we had been trying 19 months and I was on clomid 100 mg because I don't ovulate on my own and dh was taking fertilaid wich I think was a big boost for him.

10 years ago

Congrats Athena glad they worked for you! We've been TTC'ing for 23 months now, DH taking Tribulus Male Performance which has zinc etc in it to help him, I'm taking elevit, Vitex (Angus castus), and Magnesium/Zinc/B6 mix vitamins, along with using Maybe Baby Sperm friendly gel. Both of us been tested and everything is a-ok so sure hope it happens soon! I always have a little chuckle in the morning getting out all our pills every day lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks. In august we found out dh had a low count and the first month he took fertilaid we got our BFP. We were using preseed but we didn't like it and I had so much ewcm we didn't really need it.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Busy board last few days...been catching up.

Sky-Yey! Nearly there for the 20 week scan, I'm going to guess a Girl.... Girls don't cause a lot of m/s which you didn't have a lot of which makes sense to me but you will have the best gut feeling, what do you think?
Hope your daffodils are surviving, our snowdrops & daffy's are just coming up but don't survive long as sun doesn't favour the front of our house. :-( Oscar is better, he had an infection, the lump was the source so now he has antibiotics & is much better thank you.

Athena- Glad your feeling better and managed to get out to a restaurant! The weather on the other hand, what a bummer! My DH would be out there crunching around in the snow like an excited child, I hate the cold! Brrrr

LSchrader- Sorry to hear about DH grandma, cant even imagine how sad I would be if mine passed. Glad you are looking forward to the weather, the sun & heat make me so much happier. I really do have good vibes for it being your cycle soon. Love your attitude, it's infectious!

mrsrogers- you will catch that egg soon.

@football_girl- Thinking of you honey. Hope your taking lots of comfort with your DH.xx

AFM: I have had the best week as I have had 4 days off so I have caught up with family & friends putting me in a great mood. My close friend told me on Monday that she is 14 weeks pregnant which is fabulous news but she is confused as she is 30 & her DH 60. He didn't react as she predicted which has left her shocked & not sure what to do. I surprised myself in the protection I felt for her and how happy but sad at her situation as in how her partner reacted. She's strong and she will figure it all out soon enough. I went into work Tuesday only to be told 2 of my colleagues are also 12 & 15 weeks pregnant, I'm strong but man did I go home & cry! I rang my mum & I feel much better, happy for them of course but I'm human, its still going to be hard now & again. DH has got his SA on 26th of March & I have my U/S of pelvis etc on 18th March so things are ticking over. I really feel we are progressing so that's good.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm here. Still reading along. Haven't really had much to say.

DH and I flew out to Utah on Tuesday to spend a week with my parents and brothers.

The bleeding has stopped, now it's just spotting old blood here and there. I don't even know what to expect from my body this cycle. Will I ovulate? When? When will AF come back? I've read all these horror stories that it takes months for some women to get their cycles back to normal.

Anyway, I'm still incredibly sad and disappointed.

It all just feels like a blur. I'm okay, but I'm definitely taking a step back this month. I'm not charting or temping or using OPKs or timing sex. I don't really feel like I'm back to "myself" yet.

I just pray it happens again and soon for us. This whole experience is too emotionally exhausting.

Hope you ladies are well.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies. Been busy getting all my inventory ready for my first farmers market this Saturday. I will be set up as a craft vendor with all my items for sale. I have done a few craft fairs in the past, but not a farmers market. It's a lot of prep work, but hopefully worth it and I will be getting my name out there in the local community. As far as ttc this cycle, well like I said a few days ago, I don't think I have much going for me b/c of how little I bedded near my O date. Swimmers would have had to last 48 to 72 hrs and be waiting for when I did O. I have read it's possible. I am 4 dpo today. Af is due on March 16th.... 10 more long days... argh! lol

@Lolee ~ Great pic of your belly. You look amazing! 30 weeks! Yahoo!! Keep it up.

@Rebecca ~ Glad the spotting has subsided and hopefully easing your mind a little. I'm happy you have your oldest ds to help you with lifting heavier things. You are feeling the baby move? Wow how exciting. I hope your dr turns out to be decent after all. Sometimes people don't make good first impressions.

@Lschrader ~ Hope your travels to Cali went smoothly and safely. How are you feeling? Did the pinched nerve type feeling go away? I really hope this is your cycle.
Your positive knowingness that you will be a mom is sweet and wonderful. I completely agree with you.
Your time will be here before you know it. Probably sooner now that your dh is REALLY on board to be a daddy.

@Mrsrogers ~ Congrats on your recent wedding. Happy that your dh quit smoking. I have heard wonderful things about vitamin b6 by many woman. I hope your high progesterone levels mean a bfp cycle but if not, your attitude and regulated cycles seem big enough to celebrate.

@Athena ~ Bummer your appt got rescheduled for a few more weeks. Hope you are doing well and feeling good. Weather looks insanely cold where you live. Yikes! Bundle up mama. Love your baby names. I had a sweet kitty named Elijah once.

@skypigeon ~ I too hope one of my dp's swimmers made the 2 to 3 day journey to my egg.. Ya never know. Happy you have no more sciatica pain. What do you think is causing the inner forearm pain? :( I hope you are one of the early feelers with feeling movement from your baby. Oh and I think you're having a boy. I am feeling ok.

@Bean ~ Sorry to hear about your friend and her pregnancy situation with her dh. I am sure she will figure out what's best. She is lucky to have you as her supportive friend. Good luck with your dh's SA in a few weeks and your U/S. I hope it all turns out to be good news for the both of you.

@Football ~ Nice to hear from you. After my m/c I read that it could take weeks for AF to return to normal. Most ladies said that if they had a early m/c that their AF came 4 to 5 weeks later as a heavier period. That is what happened to me. I was back on track the very next cycle. They say you are very fertile in the few months following a m/c so keep your faith and pray that your time will be here soon. Keeping your healing process in my prayers. It takes time to get back to normal. Everyone is different in their grievances.

@Pisces ~ How are you? Do you get to see your dh anytime soon? Hope you are well.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo