Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3521 - 3530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo - athena loves you! I thought that was what had happened.

@pisces - Boo-hiss! I'm sorry the got you.

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies, I am too in the same time frame as some of you with dpo, I'm at 6 today. I apologize, I can't ever remember who wrote what, so when I reply, I usually just write a general reply and hope whoever I'm responding to sees it.

I agree, sounds like the girl is screwing her boss. Either way, she's being very sketchy. I would've called her out by now, telling her to stop whining that we don't hang out when she keeps blowing me off. But that's just me.

@Lschrader (I did remember who posted this one) Fingers crossed that you will soon see a BFP!

To everybody!!!!

10 years ago

@jandk - I've only recently begun to realize all this and since I don't see her often I haven't had a good opportunity to address it.

You are 6DPO? What day do you expect AF? I will be keeping my for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow! Lots been going on since I last popped in! Sorry I don't post much ladies but please know I am here reading and praying and hoping along with you every day! xxxxx

@athena I know it's been a while since u posted it, but I totally understand what you're feeling about your sister being pregnant. When TTC for our son it seemed like EVERYONE I knew decided to just get pregnant at the drop of a hat, while we were left TTC'ing for nearly 2 years. I hated every one of those women, and then I hated myself for feeling that way! Even seeing pregnant strangers in the shops, it hurt so much. Even now we've been TTC'ing for 19 months, and one of my closest friends is pregnant, and it has been SO HARD to be happy for her cos I'm soooooo jealous and just want it to be ME! I haven't been seeing or speaking to her as often as it just hurts too much.

AFM I have no idea what dpo I'm up to but I'm on cd 30, so af due probably in the next 3-4 days. Haven't been feeling the usually cramps that I do leading up to af, last night at work I got really light headed and felt like I was going to pass out, and for the past 2 days my boobs have been killing me, right up into my underarms. So who knows! I'm trying not to analyse every symptom like I have been the past few months, or I'll go crazy!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces-booooo so sorry to hear that. Darn witch.

Well, I am absolutely heart broken. We just got DH's results back and they do not look good. His count is 2 million. Our doctor said his volume was high which is good, but with his level being low, she wants him to get re-tested and to see a urologist. She also said that his motility is 0% but she thinks that is because the volume is much higher than the count, this is why. She said the test is not too accurate when it comes to motility. DH completely broke down and I just feel so bad. Doctor feels this is why we aren't pregnant yet. She also did say though that if one couple is going to have a problem, she likes to see it in the males just because it is an easier fix. I told him we will do whatever we need.

So ladies, I need to help boost my man's fertility. I would LOVE suggestions.

I started really having high hopes about this cycle since I have spotting today and my back is really hurting....I told him maybe we won't need to go back and this will be our lucky cycle.

10 years ago

Ants mom if you could look back at my BFP chart that's what had happened to me I felt weird little twinges at 2dpo then temp dip and low back pain I had a lot of cm I felt wet all the time I was checking constantly for af and was just tons of cm and tell you the truth now even 26w pg I'm still constantly wet always changing myself! Your symptoms are really promising but some reason I decided to test 3days after temp dip and got very faint pos but usually say to wait until the 4 days for hcg to build up!!! I think this May be it for you!!! Super excited to see a BFP seems like it's been awhile since we had one in this forum! Usually works this way we get a few in a row then we go thru dry spell and then more bfps come! So I'm praying for all you ladies!! Fingers Xd Anta mom!!

User Image

10 years ago

Ants mom if you could look back at my BFP chart that's what had happened to me I felt weird little twinges at 2dpo then temp dip and low back pain I had a lot of cm I felt wet all the time I was checking constantly for af and was just tons of cm and tell you the truth now even 26w pg I'm still constantly wet always changing myself! Your symptoms are really promising but some reason I decided to test 3days after temp dip and got very faint pos but usually say to wait until the 4 days for hcg to build up!!! I think this May be it for you!!! Super excited to see a BFP seems like it's been awhile since we had one in this forum! Usually works this way we get a few in a row then we go thru dry spell and then more bfps come! So I'm praying for all you ladies!! Fingers Xd Anta mom!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena I was playing wit sometimes u take things just a lil to serious now if I was being rude I would of put !!!!!!!! Not lol relax just a lil please TTC can be stressful I'm glade u where able to read my post my god son is now. Months n he is so the apple of my eye r stories r similar

@ pieces girl no same that witch I was so hoping for this being our month Love u babe just a lil bit closer like u say

@skyline loI i know iI caught myself trying to be funny lesson learned u have to watch who u play wit at least iI do

@ lschader hey babe let us know what's going on

Afm just a bit of raging bitch after sitting in traffI hate La traffic fuck u traffic

10 years ago

Sorry Topo that's the second time you said something about me not replying so I thought you were serious lol.

Pisces I'm sorry the witch got you. I really thought this was your month.

Thank you everyone for all of your support I love you guys.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm surviving AF! Things are ok. Looks like a lot is going on in here since yesterday lol! Damn! So much to respond to. Sorry if I leave anyone out. Lots of active members now..

@Pisces ~ Sorry the witch gotcha :( Sucks baboon balls. When does your dh leave? Will you be able to get together for a visit at all during the time he's gone? If there is a will there is a way. Maybe your nephew is right.. maybe it's next june?

@Topo ~ Hey hon. How are you? I sent you a friends request on instagram did you get it? I'm new to it all so I don't know what I'm doing yet..lol. Hope you found some peace after being in LA traffic. I totally understand and remember LA traffic can make you nutzoid. When do you do your IUI?

@Lschrader ~ Glad the concert was fun. I'm so hoping you are having implantation spotting. Hey it only takes one sperm and one egg.. remember that. Miracles happen every single day. I know woman who have 1 ovary, pcos and a husband with horrible sperm count and yet get pregnant.. it happens. Why not be that miracle story. I'm going to be one and I can't wait to shout it from the roof tops. Stay open, positive and pro active. I'm not sure what to take for men but I think my partner needs something daily too. Try googling natural remedies for low sperm count.. Let me know what you find.

@Athena ~ So sorry you are going through so much emotions around other people getting bfp's. I completely understand the pain, sadness and upset. It hurts.. I have had to deal with it for years and years and years..

@Mrs Rogers ~ I hope it's not Af and you get a bfp in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. We could use a good celebration in here right about now... we are overdue for one.

@Skyline ~ Sorry your dealing with such confusion and hurt with your bff. Friendships change and sometimes we take breaks and come back together again. Sometimes we go our complete separate ways as we outgrow one another. If it was a healthy and good friendship then it would be one of honesty, open communication and trust. You'd be able to tell your friend how you feel and be heard and vice versa. Good luck.

@Jandbkbaby ~ 6 dpo huh? Good luck! Hope it's your month, your time and your bfp cycle..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo