Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7791 - 7800 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Just wanted to give a quick update on my visit with the OB. She said we didn't have to wait and could try again immediately. She also said if I miscarry again it would be her advice to go ahead and have a d&c and not try to wait it out. Since my bleeding has only been around the miscarriages, she's not concerned with it. I've been tracking my bbt so hope we can time things right asap, although my temps have been all over the place.

I'd love to hear from everyone, but understand we're all busy with summer plans.

User Image

8 years ago

@rebecca - I am glad your appointment went well and your doctor said you can start trying. I think you know your body the best, but I would by lying if i didn't say it makes me a little nervous for your health and any future babies health. I pray that you get are able to conceieve when your body is at its best to carry a baby to term and that it allows for a healthy mom and baby!!

It sure has been quiet in here. I think we are all able to stay connect via FB so that helps!! I am still feeling good as long as i take my mecine. I tried only taking half again on Saturday night and i was sick on Sunday. I will be 19 weeks on Thursday. Crazy to think we are almost half way to meeting our little miracle. I can't wait. The thought of holding her gives me chills. We are trying to decide on names right now. DH's name is Brielle Charity and mine is Lucy Jean. Both middle names are family names. Lucy has always been my go-to name and i love it. Brielle was actually a name i picked out a long time ago and thought it was very pretty. I like Elle for short, but not Bre and i know that is what she would get called. It is a lot of pressure naming a human :) What name do you like best?

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I have been hiatus. I took a road trip from Cali to Oregon as some of you have seen via facebook. I was gone 10 days. I took a much needed vacation from everything. I went all by myself. I stopped off and saw my dear friend that just lost her dad to cancer at 64 years old, we had a good cry. I made my way up to Oregon where I had lots of fun. I had always wanted to go to the Oregon Country Fair in Eugene, Oregon. It's 5 days of camping and 3 days of attending a massive Fair. I had friends from my hometown going and I thought it would be great to meet up with them. I had a blast and will go again maybe next year. All of this has taken my mind off ttc which I needed very much. I am coming into more and more peace with not getting to be a biological mom. I am letting it go and moving on with my life. If it happens it happens... I won't hold my breath over it though. Life is meant to be enjoyed and to have fun. It doesn't always turn out the way we hope for it to. Hopefully it will be much better than I can imagine. For now, I am enjoying the summer days. Work is slow and it's time to play with my honey and his kids.

How is everyone doing? Any new updates?

@Rebecca - How are you feeling? Are you recovering okay?

@Lschrader - Hey mama, how are you? I love both of those names you've currently got picked out for your daughter. Of the two I like Lucy. Such a cute, feminine yet strong name. I have fallen in love with the name Kaya. I have 2 friends with that name.

@Football - Sorry Winston got sick. I hope he is feeling better. I can't believe he's 5 month already.. WOW!

@Zyara - How are you?

@Skyline, @athena, @honcat and anyone else I forgot.. hi!

AFM - My period was 11 days late this cycle.. totally sucked. Made me have a 41 day cycle. I am on cd 8 today.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Miracle I have always wanted to take a road trip! We drove to Colorado last year for Spring Break but I want to get in a car and have no specific destination or time frame to get there! I love Cali so I would like to travel the Pacific Coast Highway and just stop whenever and wherever I want. :-)

Lisa I LOVE Lucy Jean :-)

Rebecca, I am so sorry to hear about everything you have had to go through. I am glad to hear that things are starting to get back normal.

Zyra, how are you????? Did AF ever show?

AFM, nothing to report other than just going with flow and enjoying the summer! Ovulated yesterday and had major cramping, I haven't had cramps from OV since I stopped taking fertility meds. Maybe that means it was a good one!

8 years ago

@miracle- You dont know how good it is to hear how you sound right now. I can tell you have a sense of relief and living life. I am very happy for you. I think you would be a wonderful foster mom also. I can see you in that position and thriving. Your time away sounds great. I am very glad you got to do that, and on your own. I am sure your man missed you, but it sounded like it was needed for you and your heart. The festival sounds so fun!! I hope you got to drink some yummy Oregon beer! Afterall, Oregon does have the best beer!

I Love Lucy and cannot move on from it! My mom suggested Kaiah (probably pronounced the same as Kaya). We actually got our dog from a gal name Kaiah ha. I love the name, but would feel weird for that reason!

@xo- Thanks, i do too :) I am really stuck on it. I Just hope DH comes around to it also! Everyone says...you are the one birthing her! I used to say that too...i get final say, but i really want him to love the name too. Sounds like a great ovulation! I could always tell by how much it hurt ha!

AFM- 19 weeks tomorrow. I for sure have a little belly. I have been taking pictures for DH and I, but am not really into posting them. I think i probably will for 20 weeks though. We have our anatomy scan on Monday which i am really excited for. Hopefully she is still a she! I am just excited to see her again and in a little more detail this time around :) We had to replace our washer and dryer last night because our washer started tearing our clothing. Ugh! We knew we needed to do it before she got here since finances will be really tight. We are trying to bulk up our savings before December also. I am torn between if i will come back to work part time or stay home. I would only be bringing in about $1200 a month but to have that extra cushion would be really nice.

8 years ago

I have been trying to write a post FOREVER, but keep having something happen. Blergh! So, really quick (before my computer can crash...

@rebecca - SO glad your OB had good news, sending you fertile vibes for the next cycle. I have been thinking of you lots lately.

@miracle - That trip just looked and sounds amazing, I am so glad you were able to do that! ...There has been something in the air this summer... like a restless renewing of spirit, lush and heavy with promise.

@LSchrader - Almost 20 weeks! WHOA. Time is flying! Hey, it was like... only a few weeks before Oliver was born that Clark started having a change of heart about the name Oliver. It was my top pick, but never on our short list because Clark kept saying no. I kept slipping it in, and he finally started liking it. Never give up.

@zyara - What's up? Has AF stayed away??

AFM - I dreamed I was in labor with baby #2 and I was so afraid. *sigh* Not a very encouraging dream...

User Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies!! As usual work kept me from posting earlier but here I am!

@Rebecca I am so happy that your doctor gave you green light for ttc, I hope pretty soon you'll be giving us good news. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@miracle how exciting about your road trip. I am glad you had some time for yourself and that you were able to visit your friend and bring some comfort for her. Do not lose hope, I have faith that your dream will happen hun!

@LSchrader I love the name Lucy!! Is sweet and strong at the same time. I am excited for you!

@xomandy glad to hear from you, how is all going?

@sky hope those dreams mean something good!! How you doing?

@football Sorry Winston got a cold, hope he is feeling better and you all doing great.

AFM well AF showed 4 days late, that was Saturday and I had so much cramping that I had to take some pain killers, that's a first for me. I called my RE and went for appointment Tuesday morning. We were getting ready to start our injectable cycle but the freaking pharmacy messed up my order and it won't arrive till this Saturday which is too late for this cycle so I have to sit for a month. Nurse told me I can do Femara this month and we will do the injectables next month so I am taking the Femara but I know it haven't work really good the last two cycles giving me a single egg so I don't keep hopes on it. I was so excited to start this month that is depressing to see how thing don't seem to work out for us, I gues is not the time yet...
Well I hope you all have a great end of the week, sending you lots of love!!

8 years ago

Thinking of everyone!!

8 years ago

@zyara - Ugh, I just read your last post, that really stinks that AF showed up AND you have to sit this cycle out because they messed up.

Well guys, we are going on a cruise with Oliver in August. *gulp* I'm a little nervous, but DH thinks it will be fine. I guess we'll find out!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies - How is everyone doing? Not much to report here. I have no clue if or when I will ovulate this cycle. I am on cd 16. The last few months have NOT been normal with my cycles. My hormones were tested and showed that they weren't in menopause. My thyroid is normal range. I do have that big cyst on my right ovary and multiple fibroids that could be causing all this craziness. One month I bled for 3 weeks and the second month I had a 41 day cycle (not normal). So I have no idea what this month will be. I have been having watery cm and ovary cramping the past 2 days so I thought maybe I'm gearing up for ovulation but who knows. I'm not getting in enough bedding. I mentioned though recently that I am not really putting in the intense efforts into ttc like I had been the past few years. Now I just want to play, let go and enjoy my life.

@Skyline - A cruise with Oliver sounds so fun. Where will you guys be going to?

@Lschrader - How are you feeling? How far along are you now? Would love to see a pic of your baby bump if you feel like sharing. Not sure if you posted on fb anything or not.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo