Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

So my cramps are gone this morning, still no AF. Woke up really nauseous, worst so far. It seems to get better when I eat. If my stomach is empty it is really bad. My Bbs/nipples aren't sore really today, I think its all in my head. Im going to try and hold off on testing again until Friday. I hope you ladies are doing well today.

User Image

11 years ago

@topowifey - girls we gotta chill! (Easier said than done). I get so antsy about every thing i am or am not feeling. I felt so bad last night (yayyyyy) felt so good this morning (boooooo). BUT at the train station, I was able to smell EVERYTHING!!!! Everybody's cologne, shower gel, the train itself, the brake dust....I had my scarf wrapped around my head. Lol....I am starting to get a little queezy now and mild cramps are coming in.... Good sign, I hope. As for you...my pseudo birthday is the 28th (born on leap year) SOOOO we can share birthday on Thursday and my gift to you is no AF....ha ha ha

@keek yeah we all shouldn't be testing BUT what heck gotta throw caution to the wind. Lol.... Even though Topowifey and I swear we aren't gonna poas until the weekend, I bet $5 we don't make it ....lol

@mrsjack, mandatory, and miracle mama - how you ladies today?

11 years ago

lolz @pieces girl i am not gonna do it i am feeling bumbed out today still sore boobs on the sides by arm pits i to am giving up on symptoms because i read hcg and my injectables can give false signs and if these are i am going to feel like such a bubble head question my cycles are never 28 days they are between 24-26 so idk but if i trigged valentines day does it mean i ovulated valentines or the 15th my iui was the 16th so confused any suggestions to early in the morning to see any other symptom just a confused lil emotional wreck today i know the honey will be so disappointed again as it is me not him i just cant imagine it not working if i had 3 muture follicals doc was pretty impressed with not counting the 14 and 15 follicals any suggetsions people.

11 years ago

Hi Everyone. Feeling normal pms symptoms today. The only thing different is more light cramping than in my past tww symptoms. I think I might test with a cheap dollar store Wed am. Just hate seeing the bfn's.

@pisces girl ~ I wouldn't be overly concerned about the nausea and cramping unless it's so bad that you can't function. Have you talked with your Dr about it yet? In any case I'm sorry you have to feel yucky. Hopefully it's all b/c you have a bfn.. : Only a few more days to go.

@mrsjack ~ Hi there. Your timing and your symptoms sound good. Wishing you lots of luck.

@topwifey ~ I don't have a answer for you, as I don't know much about IUI's. I know it's gotta be confusing and frustrating though. I have a love hate obsession with symptom spotting. It's fun to compare, obsess , track and it makes the time go by faster. However I have never seen that bfp so I can't say that "These symptoms" were pregnancy related. Think it's all progesterone related. I get excited when I get a new symptom and my hopes get up.I ride the wave of hope only to be let down with a bfn. I really would love to be a mama. My window is closing soon. I will be 41 this year. I have become almost numb to it all on one level that if and when I do get a positive on a test, I think I will be in utter shock and joy! If not than I am prepared to continue to trust that GOD has other plans for me. Sorry to be so deep, but that's just who I am.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemom I will be 41 in two days. Almost all the women in my family had babies over 40. There are 19 years between my mom and her baby brother. Please don't be discouraged. Discouraged-Land is where the devil lives...don't move there I heard it isn't a good neighborhood!

11 years ago

miraclemama2be i agreee with piecesgirl the devil truth is my mom was 45 when she had my lil sister my aunt was 46 when she had my couisen and my mom still gets scares lolz my lil sis is 11 yrs old age is nothing but a number god knows all are fate and i beleive he will answer are prayers and knows r heart diseasers i am for us all dnt be discourage lovies. @miraclemama2be i think i would get distracted and let down by tracking these being i am on hormones or had alot so idk whats real lol so i took my tempo today at 500pm lol idk if this norma lol it is 99.4

11 years ago

Someone has to teach me how/what in regards to temp tracking. My temp is always the same...lol.,,last night i was cold/hot just knew I had a fever and checked my temp 97.8 ...it's always the same when i am sick. Lol

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ So nice to know that I'm not alone in this being over 40 and ttc. Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonder filled b'day. I just reread my post to you from an hr ago and I meant to say hope you get that bfp not bfn, total typo..mercury is in full blown retrograde. I agree with you on not going on down to discourage land. I have vision boards that i keep and affirmations on my fridge that I read out loud every day for life in general. I am positive and optimistic for the most part.

@topwifey ~ Your post gives me hope, thank you! Also thank you for making me laugh out loud when you said your mom still gets scares. My grandma was fertile myrtle. She had 9 children. My mom had 4 kids. Here I am waiting for my first.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@piecesgirl lol me to how can i start temping or am i two late lolz does anyone know me and piecesgirl wanna temp @miraclemama2be thats what we are here for love for support and hope its just the truth lol my mom has 6 kids lolz her own football team im the oldest idk whats my problem and all my fam idk whats my prob i am the only one with difficulty

11 years ago

i love this forum everyone is interactive with everyone everyone is so friendly doesnt leave anyone out i was in this other forum they where so mean devious women didnt welmcome and just ignored me cuz they have all been close i deleted that forum i have enouph worries mean hormonal women are not on my level anyone else ever been in a forum like that it was so awkward and with my emotions i felt sad like i didnt belong they wouldnt even give me a chance or try to get to know me

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo