Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6561 - 6570 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca @athena Told me you were having a boy after I posted that and his name is Titus!!!! I love it!!! My MIL's boyfriend of many years is name Titus & he is the most awesome man EVER. I told DH that I wouldn't be opposed to naming a son Titus. I am 42 so I know what you mean...I never thought I have the opportunity to try again. Happy Birthday Rebecca, you are carrying the best gift ever!!!

@miracle what are doing for the 4th? I bet the beach is involved! Get lots of sun and recharge those batteries. I will be on the beach as well.

@lsch **waiving** hey girl! SIL in labor, oh how exciting. We are praying for safe delivering of the new addition to your family.

AFM: just enjoying hanging out with my DH. I started the progesterone cream Sunday night just in case. I was trying to really pin point O. I got a positive OPK late Thursday night. Late Friday my ovary on the left side was cramping like crazy, lots of ewcm. My friend woke me up at 1am because her and her boyfriend had an argument (apparently I am a counselor these days) I talked to her until 3am and my ovary was still cramping. So that was early Saturday...I still think I missed it. Enough about that. Heading up to NY and to the beach!!!!! Yipeeeeeeee making a cake for my MIL, she has been wanting one so bad

9 years ago

Happy 4th of July ladies. Hope you have a safe and happy holiday tomorrow. I am not sure what I will be doing. I hope it involves fun. My dbf has to work late. I don't know if he wants to go anywhere at all. I will have to wait and see.

@Lschrader ~ Happy you had a nice time camping. 10 dpo woot woot.. Oh my gosh.. Have a great time in Portland. I love that city. Spent 2 months there in 1999 and fell in love with it. Spent another 2 months in vancouver, wa in 2007 and enjoyed it too. Wishing you SIL a safe, happy and healthy delivery. A little firecracker 4th of July baby here we come.

@Pisces ~ Have a great 4th of July at the beach in NY. I know you are soaking up all the time you get with your dh right now. ENJOY! Yes I am in need of recharging my batteries at the beach.. you know it! Sunshine, fresh air, water and the sweet sounds of the surf.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Happy 4th of July to all my American ladies!! Be safe and have fun :)

My hubs has to work tonight, so I'm taking it easy at home alone tonight. Which is okay because I don't feel up for much else :)

User Image

9 years ago

DH and I just finished painting the nursery, woot!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone ~ Hope everyone is having a very nice 4th of July holiday weekend. It's been quiet in here so I'm guessing everyone is with their families hopefully having a great time?

I had a good 4th with my honey and his 2 kids. He cooked us a nice dinner. Kids and I drew with chalk all over the driveway, which was fun. Set off a few fireworks. We have an ocean view where he lives and it's only about 1/2 a mile walk to the beach. We can usually see all the firework show that the city puts on down at the beach from his house. This year it was too foggy. :( So we let some off of our own in the neighborhood, it was still lots of fun. It's been a long yet kind of lonely weekend though for me. My partner has had to work every day 10 hrs a day and his kids are with their own mother. Going to go to the beach I think today and get some sun. The fresh air and water should charge my batteries like pisces say's..

6 dpo today. Hope the next week goes by fast.

User Image[/url][/url]

Well...that friend that I was upset about a few months ago that was pregnant (who had started the same time as us, complained it took two months, and who complained about pregnancy...) gave birth today.

I can't even believe it's been nine months already! But I'm so happy for her!

How is everyone doing?! It's been so quiet! :(

Hope you're all doing well.

@Miracle- I'm sorry you felt lonely. I was alone on the 4th, too. I completely sympathize with you. Hope your honey has some time off soon and you're able to hang out with each other!

User Image

9 years ago

@football ~ Thank you. I hope I get to spend time with him too. Wow, I can't believe your friend had her baby already. Time is flying by. How are you feeling? I can't remember but when is your first dr's appt? Are you 6 weeks? I am losing track.. oh that reminds me.. you can put a countdown timer as your signature now that you are pregnant. It helps other's stay up to date with how far long you are and when your due date is. It is quiet in here..

User Image[/url][/url]

@Miracle- It's true, time really is flying by. I'm feeling well...today :) And I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow! My first appointment it Thursday!

I added the ticker just for you ;)

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ Hooray! I love your little ticker, thank you! I am so happy for you. Are you excited/nervous about your 1st appt? Glad you are feeling well. Do you feel different this time around?

User Image[/url][/url]

@Miracle- thank you!! I'm excited and nervous! I hope we get to see the heart beat and I hope we don't get any bad news! I definitely feel different this time around. Although the fear of miscarriage is still there, I'm not having that gut feeling that something is wrong like I did before. I know something can happen, but I feel at peace. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo