Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2801 - 2810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Today is 10dpo - I may very well be going crazy! I start to doubt the symptons, thinking maybe its all in my head!

I took the first test on 7dpo and I got a faint positive line. so I panicked and took 2 digital tests - both negative. ( I have read those are more sensitive so they will come back negative if there isn't enough HCG )

took another test yesterday 9dpo ( non digital ) and it came back with a faint positive

AH :(

- cramps
- boobs so sore it hurts to walk or hug my other kids
- back ache, head ache, legs ache
- Moody
- no appetite and when I do eat I feel sick
- faint neasua but nothing that takes over my day
- fever went from 99.3-100.5 since I took my first test. back down to 99.3 today
- dry mouth
- dizzy if I look left or right too fast

please someone give me advice - my poor husband is probably ready to trade me in?

hopeful

10 years ago

Semen analysis is underway. I was worried cause we went to the lab and they were like you have to go register. Then at registration they say my dr didn't sign it so they had to have her fax over another and so we went back to the lab and luckily they had already taken the sample back even though it only had been 40 minutes.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ topo and sky thank you so much kmfx

@ maddies IM thinking you tested to early ..those symptoms could still be AF as I get all of those as well..I'd say either test with fmu tomorrow or Sunday if you don't get a BFP by then I would wait a few more days then test again..

@ Athena good luck hun...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@athena glad you they over with, now you one step closer to having answers & getting preggers! That's Awesome! I thought about your hubby last when they had a football "hell week" on ESPN and the high school was in Tennessee...lol

@miracle hey hon! I seem to miss you often but you are on my mind. I am hoping this is your month, seemed like when we got our readings that I would never see the end of May or June as an expected due date but there it was and I got tingly with excitement. May, June, & July that's the three lone duckies all in a row. Lol

@lolee how are girl? I considered making some cake pops today but abandoned the idea to have a few drinks with the ole' ball n chain ...lol...it's been a tough week.

@ants mom??? Hopefully this post finds you w/out the witch assaulting you.

@lsch where are ya?

@jsx let me ask you about the fertile cm and I know you did something special but I can't remember what. How is the new job?

@tiff how you sweetie? I miss you.

@tiff and @jsx ALMOST AUG. 28th ...yeeeee haw!

@topo here I am love bug! How are ya! I see you are really giving the family some quality time & that's awesome. I bet when you finally get to your IUI, this will be the one because you have really been the most relaxed & chill that I have ever seen you. #proud "atta girl"!!! **hugs**

AFM: big LONG, draining week!!!! Two deaths at the office and there was this gloom over the call center and my team looked so sad all week. Hell I am their leader and I felt as lost as they did. AND with January fast approaching and DH is off to Spain for a year, it's time for me to start making decisions on what I intend to do for a year....Go Home to Texas? Or Stay Here? I am just floundering about like a fish out of water....but one bright spot in all if the week....Hawaii! After my one of hell w/my DH in Spain and me/girls & hopefully a baby here...our next station will be Hickam AFB in Honolulu, HI!!! Yeeeeeerr haw! That F'ING ROCKS!!!!!

10 years ago

@ Pisces I've been better been a long week here too..read my previous post on other page and you will see part of my week.. Love you ladies...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

OMG @lolee I am praying for your sweet baby boy. I know that feeling of helplessness, my son was a sick baby and when I look back at it, I know God carried me through because I couldn't have walked on my own. But just so that you know he is a senior this year and plays football and anything else he can join :-D always give God the final say. **hugs**

10 years ago

Thank you Pisces I know in my heart one day he will be as healthy as a normal boy.. One of the reasons I joined this group is cause not only for ttc support but also as a group to talk through his health issues with as I have no family here when I do talk with family it's like they don't care they don't ever call and ask how he is IM getting tired of being the one to call them and telling them what's going on I feel being family that they should want to call and check on him..ok vent over..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- hello there!! I've been here just been quit! Hope ur week starts to look up soon, I know it will. Yes almost the 28th I can't wait! It seems like forever away still!
@ jsx- it's almost here!! My appt is at 9:20 when is yours?

For everyone else it you wana take bets on what me and jsx are having we both find out on the 28th! Here a little info about me: I have a three year old little girl and a one year old little girl: I just turned 28 and the chiness birth chart says boy!

10 years ago

Pisces we lost our first game, it was so heartbreaking 22-21 we had the ball with 10 yards to go 28 sec left on the clock and the center snapped it over the quarterbacks head. The other team recovered it. On another note af has started so I guess I'll start Clomid next cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

im 9dpo today! on and off since 3dpo i have felt bloated, had cramps, pressure in my uterus area, sore boobs, strong urine, lower back ache.
Today i feel like af is due, but im not due until 30th and ive never started af or late, so i'm hoping these are all pregnancy symptoms?

I'm to scared to test - im trying to avoid disappointment.

Good luck and fx for you xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo