Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3691 - 3700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yay! It's a gathering now! :) I feel less lonely! Thank you!

@Athena ~ I love your faith and hope.. even if you do feel like a crazy nut job.. lol! I will be over the moon for you if you are.

@Skyline ~ your cake pops are AWESOME! Great job! Seriously super creative and cool. Happy to hear you made a new friend :) I know how friends can be hard to come by... good for you! My friends mean everything to me.

@Tiff ~ your welcome! You have an adorable figure. Very blessed. I really hope the holidays keep you busy and time flies so your little boy can get here as quickly and safely as possible. I hope this is my month too! It's all up to GOD!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - your cake pops are awesome. Don't know if I could eat them, though.

Tattoo - how are you dear? I'm praying for you. I'd have been upset too! Hope everything is ok.

AFM - So glad AF is on her way OUT! I'm down to just spotting now, but she'll hang around like that until CD9. Can't wait until I can start doing something productive besides waiting. If I could, I'd BD every day until two days after O, but my dh can't handle it. Too much pressure, he said.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- Fabulously spooky cake pops! So creative.

@Miracle- I'm here, too! (A little late, though) I'm always here to listen to you if you need to vent or talk! :)

@Rebecca- Fingers crossed this is your cycle!

Hello to all the other ladies! I hope you all have a great Halloween and weekend. I'm heading out of town to celebrate my DH's 30th birthday with family and friends. Hopefully that'll help me keep my mind off of the TWW.

I don't have any symptoms like I felt I did last cycle, but I'm focusing on not being a symptom watcher this go round. Although since I don't feel any different, I'm feeling like it's not my time this month. Guess I'll just have to wait and see... :/

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle thanks, I always try to be hopeful, but this is different. It feels like this is it.
Rebecca good luck to you this cycle.

Football how many dpo are you?

I'm 5 dpo and my temp is looking good. I'm really crampy today like I am right before af. I went to the doctor for my cold and I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. I'm really sad cause I'm going to miss the last football game. If 7 teams lose then they will make the playoffs, which I feel bad hoping they lose but I really want them to go.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- I had my first positive OPK early on the 26th, so I'm thinking either the 26th or 27th which would put me at either 4 or 5 DPO. But based on the EWCM and cramping, I'd say I O'd the 27th which puts me at 4DPO.

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope your all having a spooktacular day! LOL! Well I got my hormone panel results back in today and the dr called me and told me over the phone that everything looks good.. there is nothing out of balance or showing early signs of menopause which is good, thank god! She wrote me a lab order slip to get partner's sperm count done which is great.. Does anyone know what the test is called? I went into the Hospital where they have there lab and they told me it's called a sperm analysis and only 18.00. Which I find that very very hard to believe. I am trying to find the test that is for motility and morphology.

User Image[/url][/url]

It's a sperm analysis. $18 is a good deal my dh's was $80. It checks motility, morphology and counts.

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Thanks for getting back so quickly. I didn't know if there were many tests under different names to get.. I want the whole work up done on his sperm. So it's just called a sperm analysis?

User Image[/url][/url]

Yea that's what we had done and it had the whole panel and so that's all you need done.

10 years ago

Just checked my cervix and it is closed and hard. Hmmmm....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo