Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1521 - 1530 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Tahra ~ I read your reading and I'm not sure if that describers you because I haven't heard you in this forum enough to get a sense of you yet. More importantly what do you think about it? Do you feel it described you? You know yourself better than anyone. Have fun in Vegas. They say sometimes when we least expect it and relax more is when our dreams come true.

Yes we have another BFP in the house ladies...so excited for ldavis. Yep...see I told you that we would have bfp's rolling in here now. Now let's bring some more on...

I am having strange vivid dreams, overeating, sleepy, slight cramping in uterus here and there, gassy, indigestion, ect.. all of which I have almost every tww while ttc. Progesterone related... 6 more days before I can test.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies...sorry that i am so ADD today, i keep remembering this to ask once I have already posted.

What are your thoughts on Pre-seed?? I truly think Geritol helped with my ovulation last month, but I don't think I produce enough EWCM and want to give pre-seed a shot. Any of you use it?

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,
I posted a pic of my test under the positive section Go check it out.. I took a few but posted only one...

10 years ago

Ok so I took a second test and the same faint line is there. I always have a faint line when I take my hpt with all my children I think it's because I drink a lot of fluids all day everyday. I believe that I implanted late because the bleeding came the day after my AF was due? What do you think?

10 years ago

I really have no advise as I have never seen a positive HPT! You know your body best though! I do see a line, and if you implated later, it would make sense that it's light now. Maybe take everyone's advise and either go in for a blood test or get a different brand??

AFM- still spotting a bit. Swapped out tampons (tmi sorry) and there was still not much on it. It has settled in that this is not my month, but I do have a bachelorette party this weekend and I am the matron of honor, so at least this way, I can partake :)

DH and i leave for kauai on July 2 for two weeks with my fam. I will be able to test there also. I hate when people tell me everything happens for a reason, but I do have to believe it :)

10 years ago

@ Davis- it is very very light to be 19 dpo! I think u o later then u think cuz of the bleeding and everything! It is very possible it happend to me! But if I were u I would by like 3 of the 88 cent ones at Walmart ( they have pink lines) or dollar store or dollar tree ones ins take one everyday to make sure line gets darker! Hope this helps!

10 years ago

@lsch it's ok to be bummed sweet pea, but as long as you pick yourself up and get ready for next month. I am praying that it's not AF and also that God grants you patience as you wait in line. I came to the conclusion a few months ago that TTC is just like an amusement park line:
#1 - we all can wait in line but only a few can get on at one time
#2- those who didnt get to the front yet can see the ride and have to learn that her time is coming (patience)
#3 - some people throw their hands in the air and get of line and look for shorter lines elsewhere

But all who wait their turn will eventually get to ride. Have patience sweetie, God sees you and knows the desires of your heart. I have heard good things about the pre-seed. And if the geritol helped, then keep using it.

@ldav I don't think you are 19dpo. It's not impossible but based off of the fact that you just had implant bleeding 3 days ago, I think you O'd later than you think. That what I think. You had already made an appt for Friday right, so they will be able to give you a better guess.

@tahra hey girl!!! Thanks for stopping in. I think you should stop watching us play and join in the fun. You are reading our post but not participating, you have to have an outlet. It's not bad luck, it's a healthy outlet for you to get support when you need it. Thank you for sharing your reading. I was very intrigued with your reading because I had never seen her advise someone to seek medical advice but I don't think she would have told you that if she didnt see a solution for you. After you get back from Vegas, it's time to take action! I had tubal ligation (tubes tied) years ago and I regretted it immediately. Years and Years I was hoping for some out of the way miracle that I would be one of the small percentage who got pregnant anyway and last year I stoping hoping started MOVING!!!! I have fired doctors who were negative about my age (I'm 41), God has moved mountains for me Tahra but he did nothing until I did SOMeTHING for myself. Gasoline with no spark will not start a fire. Wishing with no action is just Wishing. Keep your head up babe!

@miracle hey lady bug just wanted to say hi! And that you are like me everything I am feeling could be something or it could be nothing....2ww why must you be soooooo long

@topo I WILL send an amber alert! Don't make me do it...lol

AFM: same as this morning. Mildly crampy, few twinges. I have been saying nauseous but it's more like a queasy feeling at times, food aversion at times. I am trying not to check my bbs for sore but there were moments today when I felt my tips through my shirt. And it wasn't times when I was thinking about it, it was times when I was doing something or talking to people. Happened while I was in a meeting.....????

10 years ago

Feeling a bit off kilter today. Doing random dumb things like adding cinnamon powder to my burrito instead of chili powder...lol Driving across town (5 miles) to the water store and forgetting my water containers.

@Pisces ~ Hi hon. You are too funny with your "nips" awareness.

@topo ~ How are you? Where are you?

@ldavis ~ I bet like others have mentioned that you ovulated later than what you thought? Either way.. stay hopeful and maybe get a blood test to check your numbers as soon as you can..

@Lschrader ~ Do you normally spot for a few days before AF shows? Have you tested? Sorry can't remember.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I'm so happy congrats bfpFP this forum is truly blessed wit this said we will all follow this month is not over ladies till we get some more bfp

miricalmomma pieces girl I miss u guys I was oberwlemed yesterday n today busy my boss is a bitch

afm slept from 700pm to 500am today having on and off pains in uterus but nothing major lol

10 years ago

@topo there you are. Sorry you have been bogged down. We missed you too.
I'm tired too, I need to just take a day and SLEEP !!!! I had myself removed off the schedule at my 2nd job until Friday bcuz I am exhausted. It has been nice to be home at a decent hour most days.

@miracle OMG! I have been super forgetful today too. Went all the way to the post office with no wallet :-( had to walk all the way and get it and all the way back to mail some stuff and back to work again...lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo