Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7541 - 7550 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies! Just stopping by to say hello!! I look like a chipmunk after my tooth extraction hahaha!! But thankfully so far so good, I do have pain but nothing too bad. Hope it heals soon so we can keep TTC, next Thursday is our appointment to check those follies!!

Sending you all a big fat hug!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies. Ovulation is within 3 to 4 days for me. I am going to try the every other day approach to see if that helps. I get so anxious every cycle around O time that I think I drain my partner and exhaust him of everything he has a few days before during and after O.. maybe by the time I actually O there is no swimmers.. I don't know anymore.

@Zyara - glad you were able to take care of your dental work. Hooray for getting to stay on course with ttc this cycle. Fingers crossed for you.

@Lschrader - I'm rooting for a girl for you too. I think it's a girl by the way. You are going to have a little holiday bundle. At least when you are in your 3rd trimester it will be colder weather and you can wear big ol sweaters.. .lol! You are going to look gorgeous with your belly bump, I can't wait! I hope you get minimal symptoms. We shall see.

Hi everyone!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama thank you for your good wishes. Every time I read your post you bring a warm in my heart that I am been listen and supported and I am very thankful for that. I agree with the every other day, after al doctors recommend it to let man build more sperm and increase chances. Hope it works better for you!! Sending you a big hug.

AFM I feel like a horrible person. Tonight my husband first cousin invited everyone to his place and they announced they are expecting. They got marry last October and both are older than me and DH and still can't believe they got pregnant before and so fast while we been trying for so long. I feel happy for them but also a little jealous and that makes me feel a horrible person. When they told the news I felt like crying of frustration and sadness. Once more I feel like my body keeps betraying me and that is against my will to be a mother. I wonder what I did wrong to deserve such a punishment. We are very short on money a do don't think our pocket will be able to keep with TTC for too long, every cycle is money and money on pills, trigger shot and doctor visits plus this cycle we will be spending again another few hundreds on the sperm wash and IUI. I feel sad but most of all defeated, I don't get why we can't get pregnant, the world is full of people who get pregnant without even wanting and all those woman who either abandon their child or abort and here we are praying every day for the miracle of life inside us. I guess is just too much for me, in the past two weeks I got my nose surgery and now my tooth extracted plus al this hormones maybe is just too much for me to handle. I am depress and I feel awful. I don't even feel like waking up for work tomorrow. My chicks are still swollen and my tooth hurts and I can barely talk or eat... I'm so sorry I'm just complaining too much but I really am in need of some cheering and happy thoughts since right now I feel so down...

9 years ago

Miracle....FX'D for you this cycle. We've been there with trying so much we've worn each other out. We decided if we stopped having fun we had to take a break. I like the EOD method personally. And it's easier to do with Titus here.

Lschrader. ..I'm thinking girl, too! Don't want to jinx it, but I've always thought you and your dh would get the little girls started in here. But either way I know you'll love that little baby. (Or babies! )

Zyara...I'm taking a second to send you a big hug. You've been through a lot in the last few weeks and months. Even though it's all been good - getting your breathing fixed, taking care of your teeth, and ttc -it's hard on you physically and emotionally. It makes you feel like a terrible person, but feeling jealous of someone who seems to have what you want so badly is normal. As you know I've struggled with this myself! I think the hard part for me is getting past the little girl inside who equates being good with being rewarded. You know, I'm doing the best I can to be a good person, so God should reward me with a baby....it doesn't always work like that. As we all know, there are some awful people out there who have babies, and some who long for them who have to work a little harder. I'm not suggesting God isn't listening to your prayers. Sometimes He's just saying not yet. (My least favorite answer!) Take some time to feel upset, it's ok! But don't lose heart. When we have a lot going on at once it's easy to be overwhelmed and to feel depressed, but it will be all right. You know we're always here to listen if you need it.

Afm....well, ladies, I'm back to temping and using the CBFM. My dh suggested it. With Titus and our older kids, trying to dtd is a lot harder than it used to be. Planning it, I mean. So he asked me to start monitoring my cycles again so he could feel like he had a better idea of when he needed to put forth the most effort. Lol! I don't really mind, but I know how badly I obsessed over this the last time, so I'm struggling with trying to be relaxed with it.

User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning - Happy Sunday!

@Zyara - I really like what Rebecca said to you. I agree with her. It's perfectly natural and normal to be jealous of someone else getting their dreams come true before you. I especially like what she said about your prayers being heard by GOD, doesn't mean you are not being heard or given a "NO", it could just mean "not yet". You are going quite a bit of challenges right now. Keep breathing, trusting, praying and giving your worries to GOD! These feelings will come and they will go, just like passing clouds in the sky. Notice them, but don't get swept away by them. If you need some rest or down time. Make sure you get some alone time to cry, journal, walk or meditate with your feelings. There will be times where you want to throw in the towel and give up because it's so dang discouraging month after month seeing bfn's and hearing of loved ones get pregnant.. but you are not alone.... we are here for you. We share similar feelings in common. Sending you a big (((((((((( HUG ))))))))))))))). I hope your tooth/mouth heals quickly.

@Rebecca - It's so crazy how since this forum got started you have gotten pregnant with Titus and now here you are ttc another baby. I pray that you get to have another baby too for Titus to grow up with in similar age group. I'm glad your dh is on board and wanting you to chart again.. even though it made you nuts in the past isn't it what got you pregnant with Titus?

@Lschrader - How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?

@honcat, football, pisces, skyline, xoman and zesty --- Hello!

AFM - Feeling a little discouraged because I think it's down to just me out of the original group of ladies since 2 years ago that has no kids of my own and have not gotten my baby yet. :( I hope my time is coming soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

HI ladies, sorry i have been quiet this weekend. I am currently snuggling with my animals right now. Love lazy Sundays!! I am still feeling really good. I am just waiting for the M/S to kick in. I hear its a good sign when it happens, so i am almost hoping for it! haha. I am still hungry all the time and if i let myself sit down on the couch, i can sleep for hours. At this point, thats my only symptoms.

@miracle- I think they EOD is going to be magic for you!! I sure hope so! I can't wait for you to be pregnant!!!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - glad you are snuggling with your fur babies. I WANT TO BE PREGNANT WITH YOU SO MUCH! I pictured you and I being pregnant together. I really really really hope my time is coming ASAP!

User Image[/url][/url]

@zyra-I am sorry I did not post to your comment yesterday. I know exactly what you feel and what you mean. Please know that it is OK to feel that way. We have ALL felt that way towards a friend, coworker, family member who is pregnant. I learned that I had to set boundaries with friends and families. It was REALLY hard and some did not get it, but it didn't matter to me. If they really cared, they would sympathize and understand. I did not want to be told in person that someone was pregnant. I know two of my girlfriends really wanted to tell me over dinner, but for me....I want to cry and not have you see it, i want to give you the congrats you deserve, and the only way I could do that was to let it sink in and pray about it for a day or two. DH and i were really open about our journey and that was really why. Had others not known we were trying for so long, they would not have known how to tell us the right way. Yes we are happy for you, it still hurts us, so please be sensitive in telling us you are pregnant. We were happy for others, but it still stung us and we still hurt. It didn't mean we were less happy for you because we felt it was our turn, it just meant that we still want it as bad.

I was told this a long time ago, and every time i wanted to break down and be angry at God and yell at Him, i had to remind myself.... He might be telling you "no" today, but maybe it's because he has a better "yes" waiting for you tomorrow. Even when He is silent, He hears you and He cries along with you. You may be feeling like you are praying and praying and praying and He is not answering, but maybe it's because He is telling you to be patient because BETTER things ARE coming. Friend, I so know how you are feeling. It just sucks. There is no other word for it. It feels unfair and it is. But please know that better things are coming.

I still feel like I need to be pinched and sometimes I feel like i am still enduring the battle and have to remind myself that We Beat Infertility. We did it. I am scared every day that it won't continue and pray that it does!

@miracle-I SO WANT YOU TO BE PREGNANT WITH ME TOO! I think you will be, i really do!!!! How is the EOD going for ya??

@rebecca-Glad DH is on board. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to dtd in your household!! Good luck!

I hope everyone else is doing well today! I have my first ever u/s one week from today and am so scared but so excited for it also. I just pray we get to see a hb and a little gummy bear doing its thing!!!

9 years ago

@zyra- ONE MORE THING! One thing i noticed when we did set those "boundaries" for others, the ones who were pregnant and understood our feelings, were so compassionate during their pregnancies towards me. They were sensitive and caring. It made me celebrating them and being excited for them SOOOOO much easier. In fact, it was not just easy to celebrate them, it was natural. When you have people supporting you, it's only natural to support them back. I was so scared for the say my SIL was going to tell me she was expecting. She was hands down the best supporter of mine and still is. Never once did i feel jealousy towards her because she got it. When i told her we were pregnant, i think she was more excited than i was!!! Hah, kidding of course :)

9 years ago

Well two big mature follies on my left side so we triggered today and will IUI Wednesday :-)

Lshrader, I can't wait until your US. I hear ya about the morning sickness. I had no idea I was pregnant until the m/s kicked in. Don't worry though, it wasn't until 6 weeks that mine started.

@Miracle, I have been trying since 2012 and joined these boards in 2013. I went awohl for awhile but like you I am still without my bundle of joy. It is very hard to stay positive at times.

@Rebecca, I obsessed as well and have tried my best to take a more relaxed approach this year. That comes and goes lol. I'm good for a few months and then I am back to obsessing. That is why a part of me is relieved that I have decided to try the natural route for a few months after this cycle. I do not want to worry about our schedules conflicting and trying to rush to Dr appts and what not. It'd draining at times! I just pray this cycle is our cycle and we won't have to worry about it. However if we do then it's natural until July or August!

@zyara, I'm sorry honey. I hate when people don't get the fertility thing. I can't stand it, when they look at you like "what do you mean you can't get pregnant!?" That is part of the reason why we do not tell people yet I hate not telling people at times cause there are times I want to scream and cry and ask WHY ME????? What did I do to deserve this??? I wish there were words to make us all feel better

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo