Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3371 - 3380 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Antsmommy the only reason I got af is because I was on Clomid. I don't normally ovulate on my own.

Thank you Rebecca. I'll bet you ovulated. Typically ovary pain is a sign you are ovulating right then.

I know Pisces it is just hard because I know my chances are limited I only have enough for two more cycles, and that's if 50 mg keeps working for me. I really wanted it to be that cycle. If I don't get pregnant this cycle I won't be able to surprise dh like I wanted.

Thanks skyline, I know I'm happy I ovulated I just thought it would happen.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena, I am so sorry she got you :( It's the worst feeling and I just hate it. Keep your head up and try to stay positive. Onto next month.

@Pisces-seriously, you are breaking a record this cycle! Aren't you and @miracle pretty similar? Speaking of...where are you @miracle?

@skyline-thank you so much, I will look into that. I am always interested in things like this!

AFM: Well ladies, DH came through and we turned in his SA this morning! I was very proud of him! I think he was proud of himself and very relieved. He even cracked a joke after...saying....that's a load taken off his shoulders....LOL, of course there was pun intended :)

I have my ultrasound in an hour. I am really looking forward to seeing what they find. I am nervous about this ovulation pain talk though...I had some minor cramping on my right side (thought it was maybe my ovary) yesterday...But I was only CD9 then. I have never ovulated that early... I hope I didn't yet since I am having my CD10 U/S today!

sorry If i missed anyone!

10 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

@Athena ~ I was sad when I saw you got your AF as I know you had your hopes up higher than you probably even let us in on... :( Allow yourself to be bummed for a bit hon. Keep telling yourself that miracles happen everyday and that they happen to me.. Sending you a ((((( HUG )))))))

@Pisces ~ We had a drizzly kind of day yesterday here on the west coast. I wish we would get a good downpour. I love the rain. I have been having the constipation cramps since right after O and it sucks. Oh and more O type cramps than I have ever noticed before daily. I bet it's just gas for me. lol

@Rebecca ~ I hope your O cramps mean your O'ng but it's hard to go just by body symptoms alone unless your temping to confirm O. Are you taking your temps?
I hope the cramps are a good sign though for you :)

@Antsmommy ~ I hope you are getting in lots of bedding right now during your fertile window.. Sprinkling baby dust your way..

@Lschrader ~ I'm sorry hon. I know what it's like to get news from a dr that you then go onto google and feel lost in a sea of hopelessness. Google is great for information but can be so horrible for inaccurate information too. For example my dr told me last year when I was super super sick for 5 solid months that my infection was not curable by homeopathic methods.. and I proved them wrong and cured it slowly but indefinitely and it's completely gone.. So please know that if there is a will then there is a way.. and I know you will find it sweetie..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

So I just got back from my AFC u/s. It went great and really put my mind at ease. Although my doctor did say that my right ovary is better than my left. My follicles on my right side look great and are perfect size. He also said that I am about to ovulate....probably within 48 hours. I am concerned about my left ovary but he said since my right is so good, he isn't concerned. At my age though, he did say both of my ovaries should be looking as good as my right. Another thing he mentioned was that most women at 26 aren't thinking about babies, so I am in a good position and he is glad I started when I did.

I looked back on my calendar and today is actually CD11, so I should ovulate on CD13. I will start using my OPK's today. He said today is a good day to start trying and now that DH's SA is done, we can always BD! haha. I just talked with my sister and she told me that she read about how long women are fertile for. Some are fertile for literally one hour and some are fertile for two days. I might just be who has a really small window. Needless to say, I feel so much better. Now I can go to Vegas and not stress!!!

10 years ago

@athena- I know its a bummer, try your clomid again this month . I did it cycle day 5-9. Big hug to you!!

@lshrader- Im glad it went well now eod.. .

I have to tell all you girls that my fertility monitor was at peak. so I this morning . Im on cycle day 12. so I should be ovulating today or tomm and I have been having some pains on my right ovary.

@pieces-I thought of you last night Anthonys game was cancelled becasue the other team forfeitted.

10 years ago

@lschrader ~ I'm glad your u/s went well and that you got the peace of mind that you needed. Now go get some sweet lovin baby dancing in with your honey. When is Vegas? Excited for your trip? You are young and have many years ahead of you.

User Image[/url][/url]

Thanks! We leave for Vegas tomorrow after work! We are going to see Elton John, cannot wait!

What do you ladies do once you know you are about to ovulate....BD EOD or ED? Because DH has his SA today, we haven't been BDing this week so I am afraid of missing my window.

10 years ago

All of you ladies are such encouragement. You all have incredible strength and patience, and for a newbie like me to see it, really gives me hope.

AFM, I'm 12DPO. No spotting since AF ended. BB are sore, but mainly on the sides near the armpit (it's usually a more "centered" type of pain before AF) I feel like I'm smelling everything a lot stronger, but I don't know if that's in my head. I had cramping 6 & 7 DPO, but nothing since. I rarely get cramps, and when I do, it's usually CD 1 or 2. AF is due to arrive Saturday. I haven't tested, and I am not sure when I'm going to....I'm thinking after she's officially late. Fingers crossed for everyone!

P.s. I may not post everyday, and I know I'm very new, but I still get on and read everyday. My heart goes out to all of you ladies struggling. Prayers and hugs! I'm looking forward to getting to know you everyone! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am new here. I am 9-10 DPO, don't have too many symptoms yet except the following

1. Very tired: Woke up today morning and just couldn't get myself to work. Just wanted to curl into the blanket and go back to sleep

2. Vivid Vivid dreams - 4th night in a row yesterday. Lets see what happens tonight

3. Discomfort in the tummy yesterday and some sharp brief twinges in the lower left side today

What do you guys think?

10 years ago

@Lschrader ~ I'm so jealous that you get to see Elton John in concert in Vegas. I love him. Have a blast hon. Maybe this will be your month.. b/c you'll be in fun vegas mode.. Just bed with your dh and don't stress about it.. have fun!

@Football ~ I'm glad that all of our strength and patience can give you hope. :) I hope your symptoms are pregnat related, keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am the same way about waiting to test until AF is due. I figure my body will let me know if something is different and then I will test. I'm hoping this is your month hon. Looks like you have Af expected on the 12th and I have it due on the 14th. Pisces is 14th or 15th and I think Topo is still in sync with us too. Let's see some bfp's girls..

@Neerja ~ Welcome to the group. Well your symptoms could go either way. Unfortunately they could mean Af is on it's way or your pregnant. Only time will tell. I try not to get too caught up in symptom spotting anymore b/c for 1. Topo whom we all love dearly is the symptom police and she will get ya.. lol 2. It could just be a rise in progesterone. I'm rooting for you though and I hope your symptoms mean that you will get a bfp this cylce. How long is your luteal phase normally?
When will you test?

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo