Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3931 - 3940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pisces - glad to hear you sound a little more relaxed and upbeat. girl!

Tiff - honey, so sorry you're sick! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Sorry for TMI following. For those of you that track your cervix positions, can you help me out? I've been trying to figure out how to do this for about 2 weeks. The first few times I tried to find out where everything was up there, I couldn't feel a thing. I was like what the heck? Since then, I've done more reading and figured that I must have been feeling at the wrong time, when it was up. So I tried today, and almost immediately hit what I was looking for. (And dang if it DOESN'T feel just like the tip of my nose!) My question is, in the 2 or 3 seconds I was standing there going - Wow, I really found it! - I got hit by some major cramps. I moved my finger, they went away. I put it back, they returned.

Is that normal?

User Image

10 years ago

pisces- It could mean something! I hope AF stays away and you get your HUGE FAT POSITIVE! :)

omuluvsu- I had Mirena in for about two and a half years, and I didn't have periods when I was on it (as to be expected). I got mine out in March of 2013, and though I didn't start TTC right away, my cycles became regular right away (meaning I was ovulating, having periods, and the length was normal). There's a good possibility you could have conceived, but I know when I got mine out I was told to wait a few regular cycles before really trying. When you get an IUD, it basically keeps your uterine lining extremely thin so that implantation cannot happen. That's why I didn't like the IUD; it can allow for fertilization of the egg, but not implantation. If you don't get pregnant right away, don't worry. It may take a few cycles to get your lining back to where it needs to be to support a little teeny-tiny baby! Welcome to the board, by the way :)

LSchrader- Good luck at the SA tomorrow. I don't know how the men do it (mine tried and even got my help, but it just wasn't happening in a desk chair haha). Good luck with the urologist, too. It's great that you're being proactive; but I wouldn't give up entirely about this month. You never know- it only takes one sperm to greet your egg! :)

Miracle- I'm sorry! Onto the next cycle TOGETHER! *hugs*

User Image

10 years ago

Thank I everyone, I'm feeling better, I got so dehydrated that I was cramping so bad I could hardly handle it, it was horrible! Now trying to clean up house and disinfect everything so my girls and dh don't get it! I hope I don't get sick ne more!
@ pices- r u gana post ne pics of ur test? I looked but didn't c them! Crossing my fingers!

10 years ago

Pisces I don't wanna bring your mood down but I have had pink evaps on $store tests. You should post them so we can see.

Lschrader fxed that it is better. My dh is getting his 2nd SA soon I think.

Afm today is the last day of Clomid. Woot woot. I may be going to new doctor a friend recommended if this cycle is a bust.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So I am new to this, well not pregnancy I do have a son who is almost 9 but new to the whole tracking everything etc. I thought I had ovulated at the end of Oct but now I'm thinking it was around Nov 3... which I would be around 10DPO .. I took a test this morning and BFN... I have been having these weird pains on the lower right side.. last night it was a sudden sharp one and today I've felt just a steady dull pain most of the day. I did have a few waves of nausea on Monday of this week... AF is due in about 4 days, (AF pains IF i eve get them is more of a BLAH feeling in the central stomach area) should I try testing again tomorrow or just wait it out... anyone else experience anything like this?

10 years ago

Lovelife we are dealing with very similar symptoms. I'm 13dpo and tested yesterday to get a bfn. I'm waiting to see if AF shows to test again. I know it's really hard but I would wait as long as I could if I were you. I've tested 3times since 6dpo and every one negative. But the problem is i just keep saying its too early and that negative could be a positive and I wished I'd just waited. That being said I was not that patient so it up to you. I did only use the $ store test because I knew it was still early until AF didn't show and I didn't want to waste a lot of $ on bfn. Good luck and keep us posted!

10 years ago

@Lyrah - Thanks! I used the $ Store one too because testing a lot can def. get expensive. I think I'll wait to see if AF arrives... if nothing by Saturday I'll try again. I'll update :)

10 years ago

Taking it easy.. bad af cramps but thank GOD for heating pads, my sister's snuggly cats that I'm pet sitting for this past month and of course ICE CREAM! My honey has been so nice to me lately. Love him. He went out and bought a good multi vitamin and some vitamin D for himself.. He's trying. :0

This cycle I'm going to continue my prenatals, fertility blend tincture, vitamin D and prayers!

@Tiff ~ Glad you're feeling better. Getting sick is no fun. You have your baby shower coming up right?

@Pisces ~ Oh how exciting. I am hopeful for you. I can't wait to hear what the verdict is.. :) Keeping happy thoughts for you.

@Lschrader ~ I understand being worried that you completely missed your chance, but ya never know hon. Sending good vibes your way. Hope your hubby gets good numbers from the SA appointment. I found out that men can highly increase their sperm motility and morphology by increasing their vitamin D levels too.. so you both can benefit. Maybe get your vitamin D levels checked.. just a thought :)

@Rebecca ~ I wish I could help, but I'm so confused when it comes to physically reaching for my cervix and understanding it all. I can literally feel the changes during baby making times though. Just not with my own hands.. lol Feel so silly.

@Skypigeon ~ How are you? Hope you're having a good week.

@Athena ~ I pray Tania is right too and that you get to fill up your baby room soon.. :)

@omuluvsu and Lovelife ~ Welcome to this lovely group of amazing woman. Hope you ladies get your BFP's soon. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello to Lyrah, Antsmommy and anyone else I forgot. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@athena trust me my mood has nothing to do with those Evaps and that's what they are Evaps and nothing more. I thought it interesting that I got two in a row and I have never gotten any but I am not even bothering to hold out hope for this cycle. Just waiting on the witch. Evaps always make it interesting, it beats just blank results...lol...if wanna see them I'll post them up when I get off the train.

@the newbies hey ladies welcome welcome to our little TTC Family.

@miracle I hope your cramps are better ladybug! And my dog is a snuggle bug, he saw I was down yesterday and snuggled with me. DH doesn't know why I am down because I never tested right?!! Lmao #wrong but he doesn't know that

@football I think you're wrong but I want you to right. Lol

@tiff glad you are feeling better. :-)

Sorry if I missed any one

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo