Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2091 - 2100 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Honestly, I'm afraid to test...yikes! Id rather be pupo than know the truth yet. Plus my dh is convinced from my body that I am pg, so he's super spoiling me. Like making my drinks, asking if he can do anything for me, etc, but I told him under no uncertain terms that I have tested this month and have gotten NOTHING.

I do know that I was just unloading the dishwasher and had three glass bowl I was holding against my chest while I made room in the cabinet for them, and it was actually painful to hold them against my chest. Weird stuff for sure.
I just don't see how it could have happened though bc this isn't supposed to be my month, and surely tania would have picked up if I was already pg.

10 years ago

Im so stupid, I tested yesterday at my 7 DPO, of course I had a BFN, lol, everytime I say I wont do it, I do it

Well today 8DPO, nothing extraordinary to report. I have this little sensation of nausea in the mornings but I dond have any symptom of AF.

Im waiting AF on July 20th

User Image

10 years ago

@antsmommy- that is so positive! I hope you've been bd!

@honcat- I always test way too early too and its crushing every time, but I seem to have no control. The dh found my stash of empty hpt boxes and was like "MARIAM! You've lost you mind!" Now I know to throw them away instead of hoarding them! All the boxes filled two small trash bags. I may be just a little obsessed :/

I did have organic eggs, all natural whole cheese, and an organic salad for breakfast, followed by my vitamins and water (blech- water sucks when you really want a coke). I'm waiting for af and then I'll run get a bbt to start temping.

I'm also starting a hold right now so if I get the balls I can test. I just don't want to see that stupid blankness when I'm late, but still not one sign of af.

10 years ago

@tiff and you know it!!! It's the most exciting thing that has happened this 2ww. So it's either the witch looming or it was implant. My bbs aren't sore like last month so that's a little bummer.

@mari yes let him wait on you hand n foot!!! Lol Fingers Crossed hon, :-D

@ants mommy you tell DH, this is time to shine! Lol

10 years ago

Well my loved ladies!!! After feeling soooooo stupid fos waisting a test haha... I guess I just have to wait what happens.

Remembering what happened last month, actually I Dont feel like last month, I mean, I was bloated, and a horrible pain in my boobies, right now, a week before AF comes I dont feel nothing, I mean, no bloating and not pain.

I just will be hopeful even when Im sooooo duuuuuuuh making tests before the time indicated to do it!!

@Mari its incredible... you have to show us!!
@Pisces, Hun, as you say, till AF comes we havent lose nothing.
@Ants, It seems like somebody is getting laid

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls,

Well the hubby is watching the movie snitch and I am waiting patiently.

My mom has my son , he is having a sleep over.

We got it on yesterday and its on tonight.

So here I am waiting till the movie is over.

10 years ago

I hope you girls are out there cuz I need HELP!!!

So DH & I go to dinner and I get a margarita. We come home and we light the hookah so we can chill and watch a movie. I think, I'd better go POAS real quick before smoking the hookah and having another drink, just in case.

Run upstairs and all I have are dollar tree New Choice and so I take it and BAM! 30 seconds a line pops up, it's faint but it's there. I wait 4 minutes to take the test. I am about to post a pic but Dear Lord, please let this be my sticky bean.

10 years ago

Image #151265

10 years ago

I see it I see it yeaaaaaa for us one tubers!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! Yessssss

User Image

10 years ago

Woo hooo Pisces you just made me tear up. I am sooo happy for you. Praying this little bean sticks.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo