Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle lol@the name change...I just wanted y'all to know my name. I love piscesgirl...you never met a girl who was more proud of being a Pisces! :-) thanks for the info because I was hoping that was the case. Last month I wasn't paying attention or taking OPK's ...I was using my "My Days" app (duh). Lol@ jumping poor DH...he thinks its because I was so happy to see him after my trip. Lmao. After I read your comment i Jumped him again while he was watching a movie.

@jsx thanks for the info on the OPK's. I never got that definite dark line BUT the control line was never dark either. So I figured when the O line was the same color as the control line. But you are right, if I am not 4 hours pregnant right now then I will buy the clear blue easy.

@topo how did the iui go?

11 years ago

Well now officially 10dpo and I caved I tested and BFN :'( just confused about my temps staying high at 98.5 four days in row??? Ugh just sick of seeing the BFN hoping and praying for missed AF on Sunday!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx 10DPO too early still wait until tomorrow or Sunday.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies...... Yesterday I had somewhat almost but not quite the same color on my opk test line as the control line along with ewcm. Mind you I am doing opk's for the first time ever, so have no clue what the heck I'm doing. I managed to get a middle of the night 4 am love session in with my exhausted partner. We went to bed 1 am and up at 4 am but then really only got about 1 more hr of sleep after that. So running on 4 hrs of sleep so far this morning...yikes...is this a sneak preview of what's to come? I hope so..:) Anyhow the happy news is that I did my opk this am and it was unquestionable dark (same as control line) first time I saw one of those. I posted my pic under unsure as a member. So now that I know I'm having a LH surge, I know Ovulation is still not guaranteed...but more than likely to happen between now and 36 hrs right? Today will make it 12 day luteal phase if I "O" today. Tomorrow will make it a 11 day luteal phase. Is that long enough? So many questions swirling in my mind. You would think that I had it figured all out by 40 yrs old especially ttc #1 all this time... I guess not, hence the no pregnancy as of YET. I have always been a late bloomer. :) Tired and hopeful today.

@Jsxit~ Thanks for the helpful opk tips. I know what you mean when you say one day your test will just stand out from the rest. I feel like that was today for me.

@Allybray~ Hi there and glad you could drop in. Your symptoms sound good. Sending you lots of baby dust. Please let us know how it's going.

@piscesgirl ~ I hope you are 4 hrs preggo.

@topo ~ How are you? What is the latest. How did the IUI go?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Miracle- your welcome for the tips hope they help for others too! get to BDng everyday until you see thermal shift that's your best bet to catch the egg! Good luck and have fun with it!

User Image

11 years ago

@allybray I am so sorry sweetie, I did not
Mean to ignore you. I apologize ...8dpo ...you are getting close girlfriend. What day do plan on testing? I am going to TRY really really hard not to symptom watch this time. Last month I had so many symptoms that I was certain that I had to be pregnant but nope AF showed up 3 days on the other hand another girl in here was having same exact symptoms on the same days and she got a BFP. ???? But welcome, feel free to vent here, laugh here, go crazy here, give tMI here, ....we do it all in here. Mostly the crazy part.

@topo well jump that man again tonight. He can rest again next week...lol. Do glad you O'd same as me. So that makes us about 12 hours pregnant now? Lmao...oh and I had some good news to share with you because we both 40 ...well I just turned 41. I started taking Dong Qua with Royal Jelley and just this last cycle I had bloodwork done and my FSH went from a 9 something to a 6.8 ( yee haw). I hadn't had FSH in two years so I was sweating those numbers.

I hope you are right about March being our month!!!

Where is topowifey???? I'm starting to get worried

11 years ago

Hey guys. Well af showed up this month. Should be ovulating next weekend on bd birthday so maybe this month. Baby dust to everybody.

User Image

11 years ago

Update ladies. So I had my first positive opk this morning. Negative this evening. Warning tmi~ I had lots of ewcm yesterday and now blood tinged ewcm when wiping @6 pm this evening. Isn't that high fertility signs? Also felt some O'ing light cramps a few hrs ago. Happy I bedded this AM. I think it's safe to say that Ovulation is today. I had never pinpointed my O exactly, so this is good. This gives me a 12 day luteal phase. If not bfp this month then I now know that day's 13, 14, 15 and 16 of my cycle is my fertile window. Thanks to opk's, cm signs and O spotting (which never happens to me). Fingers crossed!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle cool that's amaZing! I had some light cramping earlier today too but trying soooo hard not to symptom watch this time. Keyword: TRYING ...lol...didn't we all get AF on the same day? March 1st ? If so then my lut.phase is the same as yours. Yeeeeee haw! I bought a basil thermometer and sadly it's still in the package in my purse *shameful glance down towards feet* guess I could start tomorrow. So that makes us about what 18 hrs preggo? Lmao lmao

@desertchic sorry about AF, I really thought you had it with that faint line and all. Well next month. If @miracle and I happen not to be 18 hrs pregnant, we can help you obsess over your 2ww while we wait to O.

@wifey WIFEY WIFEY WHEREFORE ART THOU WIFEY? I am truly getting concerned :-(

11 years ago

Desertchic- so sorry to hear you're out this month. AF is supposed to come tom so i may be right there with you!

Miracle- yay!! You figured out your O day this month! Congrats!! Fingers crossed that it did the job!! This month I bd on my O day too! Hoping for good news but not getting my hopes up. AF due tom....time will tell.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo