Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5611 - 5620 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca- Glad the back pain is gone, but I'm sorry you're having other pain now!!!! :/ take it easy and I'll be thinking about you! Thank you! I got my BFP the day AF was due which was 3w9d so I was totally confused haha. I probably shouldn't read those or at least take them too seriously as everyone is different, especially this early on.

User Image

10 years ago

Would diluted urine affect an OPK. I have been drinking a TON of water, like double the amount I normally drink. My urine is seriously clear and my opk was stark white....not even a hint of a line. Normally I have a positive by now. So confused.

10 years ago

@LSchrader- YES! It definitely can. From what I've read, they say to hold back on the amount of water you drink when you're testing. I've had many diluted tests only to get a strong positive four hours later.

User Image

10 years ago

@football-That is what i am thinking too. I am just going to stop testing I think. Just going to have fun with it.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

10 dpo today, bfn's so far for me, but I know it's still early so I'm trying to stay positive. Still 4 days away from AF, and the days seem sooooo slllloooooowww the past week.

My cycles tend to be fairly predictable, but this month has just been a little wonky. I had 6 straight days of +opks, and I've had LOTS of creamy cm ever since. And today it's been watery. Basically, everything feels a little "off" somehow. Trying to think of that as a good thing, but I feel like I am out for this month. :(

Thinking of all you ladies, GL!

10 years ago

It's late and I just spent 20 minutes reading the past 3 pages of posts from you ladies.. looks like you are all doing good.

@Skyline ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE! Hope your day was full of warmth, love and laughter. :)

@Introuble ~ OMG! Your baby will be here very soon. How exciting. I hope you get to have a vbac but understand if you don't get to as well.

@Athena ~ Glad you are able to at least eat soups.

@Football ~ Love the way you told your husband about your pregnancy. Super cute.

@Rebecca ~ Kids are so smart and know way more than we think they know. Sounds like your kids are tuned in to what's going on with you..

@Pisces ~ Hey you. Happy you popped in to say hi. That's great you are taking vitamins and getting into the gym. I hope you get to see your DH next month..

@Lschrader ~ Sending magical baby making dust your way as you are about to Ovulate.. I pray this is your cycle too. I know what you mean when you say you want it to be your turn. Feels like we are the last of this bunch that's been together for all these months to get pregnant. It's OUR TURN!

@Mrssuz ~ so sorry about your bfn.. bfn's suck. Remember that you are not out until the witch (AF) shows up in full force.

Welcome to the newcomers and hello to anyone else I missed. It's about midnight now so I must go to sleep.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies x
11DPO and another crappy evap...followed up with a BFN on FRER.... Just wish AF would come now if she is... Hate feeling so crap :-(

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

How much have I missed?! Loads!
Football- CONGRATULATIONS & the way you broke it to your hubby, so creative & patient! I'd of been flying at him as soon as he go through the door!lol Well done & you have been getting some fabulous advice from the ladies. It's your time now, lay back and enjoy as best you can.

Sky- Happy belated birthday for yesterday
The walk you had with hubby sounded lovely, quality time Hope you get the midwife you wanted, its important you feel comfortable and that bond with her.

Rebecca- I hope you feel much better after your little scare mrs! I am praying for you and your family. Your son & daughter are very intuitive and I'm sure you will be giving them all the good news soon.

Athena- Sorry to hear your having a hard time with sickness. Soup & fluids are good, plenty of rest & TLC too.

Pisces- Nice to hear from you! Glad to hear your enjoying the exercising and taking vitamins! I'm doing the same and feel so much better for it.

Miracle- Your right our time must come soon as there's not many of us left!lol We all are having to learn which path our journey is going to take and I don't mind either way as long as I continue to have the support & love from around me. I'm just learning to love what I already have and then maybe I'll be blessed with more when the times right.

LSchrader- Sounds like you have had a busy weekend. The reveal party sounded like fun and a GIRL! Yey! Our time will come

AFM: Nothing much really, 4-5 dpo I think, af due 3/4 March. Not been charting or opk, just leaving it to chance and I must say the relaxed approach has done me the world of good! DH has just set up a little company carpet cleaning, got his first job tomorrow at a local hotel so super happy about it taking off already. I'm off to see Beyoncé tonight in Manchester, be my 2nd time, I am sooo excited! Her songs mean a lot to me & DH as he proposed to me to Single Ladies a few years ago & Halo is "our" song! Starting to get back out and enjoy life instead of it passing me by, I'm learning to have fun again!

Welcome newcomers! crossed for your bfps too.

Much Love

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle & Bean - glad to hear from you both! Bean, I'm so glad you're getting back into enjoying life...I've been there before and once you "get back to normal" it's like a weight is lifted off your shoulders. I'm praying for all of you to get your BFPs soon. You've been such a great support to me during this time.

kxmkate - welcome!

Afm - Well, here we go again! Got up this morning to use the restroom and saw quite a bit of old blood when I wiped. Although the dr vetoed actual intercourse, dh and I still *ahem* fooled around last night, so I don't know, can just having an orgasm trigger this? I called the dr and am waiting to hear back from them. I hate this! I thought I was going to be able to go through this pregnancy without this worry, but I guess not. I've spotted with all 9 of them, sometimes with no ill affects sometimes ending in miscarriage. So I'm trying not to freak out. Any prayers would be appreciated!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. Um @skyline, I feel like an awful person...somehow i missed it was your birthday. I am so sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!Hope you had a wonderful day!

@miracle-I know our time will come, but the waiting game just sucks doesn't it!! Don't get me wrong, I totally love seeing all the BFP's on here, but never did I think I would be one of the lasts! He has a plan for us.

@Rebecca-Lady, you need to say no to sex until you are in the clear! If the doctor says no for now, that means no!! Keep that bean safe and sound!!!

@bean-Beyonce! Fun! I bet she is amazing live!! I hope you have a great time!! I hope DH's new business takes off! I like your style of relaxing. We too are doing that. I stopped temping and I think I am going to stop OPKing too. It's just too stressful.

@mrssuz2014- Lady, stop testing if it disappoints you so much. There is no need to put that extra stress on you. I would wait until AF is due to test. It's just not worth feeling down all the time. You have control of that, so resist the urge to test. You are not out until she shows.

@kxmkate-Same advise to you as I gave @mrssuz2014. I know it is really hard, but I try not to test until AF is due. I spot two days before she arrives, so i know by then if I should test or not. I am on my 13 month of ttc and i have learned anything at all, it is that you cannot go off your "symptoms". There are a lot of women on here who didn't get their BFP until 15-17dpo. Good luck to you!

@pisces-I have missed you!! Thanks, B is my favorite :)

AFM-Well I have no idea what my body is doing. I normally always ovulate on CD 11 and get a positive OPK on CD10. I tested last night and it was stark white. I have been drinking double the amount of water that I normally do, and I think that is why. I tested again later last night and there was a very light line. I felt the twinges and cramps yesterday but not my severe O pains. I am hoping those come today so i can just know. I think I am half way relaxing. Really, I should just not care and not pay attention at all. UGH, why does this have to be so hard! I guess one thing that is good about me, is I know my body works, I know I ovulate. It just all depends on him.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo