Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4711 - 4720 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lschrader- thank you for you input. There are no know speem issues, and we have been BDing EOD since CD7. I was having a pinching sensation in what felt like what was my left ovary yesterday, but I've never experienced that before nor have I ever been able to feel O pains, so I don't know. :/

I guess what I want to understand is when your LH surge is gone, does that mean you've O'ed or can you O even after the surge is gone? Does that make sense?

I can't seem to find anything on Google yet, either.

When is your DH's surgery again?

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Yes, you can O up to 48 hours after you get your surge, O doesn't take place during your surge. BD tonight and tomorrow if you are able.

User Image

10 years ago

So since the surge is gone, ovulation is likely to happen soon, right?

Thanks for always answering my questions and helping me out, ladies.

By the way, I am aware that just because there is a surge, it doesn't guarantee ovulation :)

User Image

10 years ago

Lschrader dh's morphology was 50% I was wrong they said motility was normal but didn't give us numbers for that. the only bad was the low count! but since then he takes the multivitamin with zinc and other good things in it and he started wearing boxers instead of boxer briefs. I really think that was the biggest factor because he was in the heat for hours for football practice and he wore compression shorts all the time. He had a physical exam at the urologist and he said physically everything was normal. They were going to do an ultrasound a few weeks later but dh cancelled. He just wasn't impressed by the doctors attitude. Dh was telling him things he had changed and he just acted like he was making excuses. And started talking about how we would need ivf to conceive, when the count could've improved since then or it could've been an off day. So if the fertilaid doesn't help the RE will be our next step probably depending on what insurance will cover.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I hope your DH's surgery goes well and that he recovers quickly. I know there still has to be time for the sperm to regenerate before you can really count on something happening, and I hope the wait isn't too frustrating.

@athena - I agree, overheating with the tight briefs could have been the biggest factor and I don't blame DH for canceling, that DR sounds like a turd. :-P When will the friend be able to do the analysis?

@football - I hope you got to DTD yesterday!

@Jessica - Sorry AF came, but at least you know what's going on now. The BBT charting should help you see what's going on this next cycle. I was so happy I started doing it!

@rebecca - I'm sorry DH said that! :( *hugs* How are things today?

AFM - I felt the first REAL nausea last night. Everything up to that point has just been "queasy".

User Image

10 years ago

Bump pic is up!
36 weeks 2 days!!!

10 years ago

Skyline - Well, today is somewhat better for me. I had my appointment with my therapist. Just having someone to listen to me and not judge me is such a relief. My DH talked to me a little this morning before I left - by that I mean he talked to me about something emotionally important to me, not just "this is my schedule" or "how should we deal with this kid doing this thing". His remarks come from his own hurt and frustration, but it's hard for me to remember that when he keeps so much of what he feels inside. I keep trying to tell him that if he would just SHARE with me how he FEELS about things, it would make life so much easier. Then I would feel like I had a companion in this journey, not feel so alone and cut off from anyone who would understand. But sharing his emotions in something so personal is a weakness for him. To be honest, I get tired of always giving him a break, or cutting him slack, or making excuses for him. But I suppose he gets tired of me being the way I am too, so it's probably mutual. :) Right now I'm just waiting for AF to show. She should be here today. I'm trying not to play the game of looking at other charts on FF and seeing how many people got a positive after 14DPO who got negatives before that. (If you look, there are a few, but I have yet to be one of the "lucky" ones.) I'll just be glad to get this cycle started and to move past this terrible, painful limbo.

I hope your nausea never develops into something hard to handle. But enjoy every minute of it. Its just further proof of the little life inside you. :)

Athena - yeah, your husband's doctor does sound like a jerk. Don't you hate it when they have preconceived ideas and won't deviate from them? Hope he can find someone who will actually listen and work with you, not against you.

Lschrader - how are you today hon? I think you said AF wouldn't show for you until this weekend? Sorry if that's not right. I know it's tough. I'm glad your dh is having the surgery, and I hope everything goes well for him. When is it again? Is it going to be outpatient? I'll remember to pray especially for him the day of, so please let me know.

Baby dust to everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

@Tiff - Looking good! :)

@rebecca - I know what you mean all too well. My DH has Aspergers and he keeps his feelings locked up tight 99% of the time and cannot handle my crazy emotions very well at all. I have learned that I have to accept that he is emotionally unavailable most of the time and treasure that 1% when he opens up and lets everything out. I have to remind myself that is is mentally taxing and very emotionally draining for him to do it when he does. It feels very lonely sometimes because no one I know is married to someone with Aspergers and I can't really talk about certain things because people just can't wrap their minds around it. Anyway, all that to say, I understand! Just know that he loves you and doesn't mean to hurt you. I'm glad he opened up and you got to have a "heart to heart".

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Well I had to get up an hour earlier today for a dentist appt and I did the temp adjuster and my temp was up a little. However, while checking CP, I noticed some pink tinged CM, so I am sure AF is on her way. Yesterday was my bad day feeling down and depressed, and I think i feel better about it now.

@football-DH's surgery is on December 30th. His urologist has been amazing and squeezed us in before the New Year for insurance reasons. Otherwise, we would be waiting for February. I usually get intense O pains so hopefully what you were feeling was just that. I also tend to get pinching on one side a couple days before O'ing. Regardless, you either did O or are just about to, and with no known sperm issues, I think you are probably covering your fertile period just right!!!! I so hope this is your lucky cycle!

But to answer your question ( i can't look back to see if anyone already did) Once your surge is gone, you are likely to O soon. You are right that you might not O even with a positive OPK, but that is when temping is helpful because it will confirm your O date with a temp spike.

@athena-Sounds like it's time to find a new doctor. Our urologist has been nothing but helpful and wonderful. My DH's counts are worse than yours, and our doctor told us we are no where near IVF...he even said if we wanted to do IUI, we would probably have some success but he doesn't think we are there yet either. DH has a noticeable varicoclele vein, but some are only detected by an U/S. We have actually been pretty open about our situation with some close friends and Chad explained what was going on with him and what the varicocele is. Well, just by doing that, his best friend realized he has one too. So I am happy we have been able to share our story. No one shares their story once they get pregnant, and I will make sure we do. I think it's important.

@rebecca-Morning lady! Thanks for asking about me! I am feeling so much better today. AF should be arriving this weekend. I was super sad and emotional about not being pregnant over Christmas again, but it is what it is and is beyond my control at this point. His surgery is on December 30th and will be outpatient. The procedure itself only takes about 15 minutes. I just get such a happy feeling knowing that maybe...just maybe we will be a normal and healthy couple trying after that. There's always a chance the surgery doesn't do anything though.

@skyline-Yes, the waiting period will be the hardest, but I have heard some women getting pregnant right away....but is that just coincidence? I don't think we will ever know. How are you feeling??!!

10 years ago

Hello all!!

My gyno called me back last night. All is good with blood work, sonogram, and u/s. The pain was from the cyst hemorraghing. She asked if AF came and I told her it did. She mentioned my progesterone was a little low, but said I ovulated because I got my AF. She told me that the OPK was off by a few days, based on my pain and when AF came. (Positive OPK on Dec 2nd - she said it was approx 4 days LATER). So, she gave me some recommendations on TTC this month - DTD for approx another week or so after I get positive OPK (every other day). My BBT is on its way, so fingers crossed. Hope this works!! Of course she said stress is a factor and there is definitely a lot going on in my life right now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo