Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6631 - 6640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle and @lsch I'm such a baby, I'm just balling over here because I thought I had the witch on hold. I am so sorry that today was not a good day. AF and not so good news but ladies we are no damn quitters!! I also thought of IUI and DH is on board (whenever) he makes it home. I can't quit, I can't give up, I just can't!!!!! Have you ever seen a mustard seed? Well it's pretty darn small & God says just have the faith of a mustard seed and he will open the windows of Heaven and poor so many blessings that you cannot receive them all! I give you ladies one day (maybe two) to process this news and have a pity party (had mine last week) and then we RE-CHARGE, ReGroup, RESUSCITATE our baby dreams!!!! **hugs ladies** This will happen!!

@football EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! Sorry you are sick hon but so happy your bean is on track **happy hugs**

@jandk my mother swore she had a full on period for 5months when she was pregnant with me. She found out she was pregnant during a follow up for a tumor she had on her thyroid. She said she and the nurse figured about 1 or 2 months since she hadn't skipped a period AT ALL...well at the sonogram later that week...she was like 5 and 1/2 months. She said the sono lady was like "this baby is very active, you don't feel movement?" ....but here I am !!!!! Lol

Hope all is well with everyone. I will check back later, working on my resume for a job that would be a promotion for me!!! Which means I could afford IUI...lol

9 years ago

@pis @miracle @ lsch, one thing that piscesgirl said to me on her first response hit me hard and it really helped --- basically that there's a time for everything and a season for every activity. A reminder that it'll happen when it does. I know it's hard and the tww and AF are killer. Will definitely be sending positive thoughts.

@piscesgirl: reading your responses, not sure if it's referencing the bible in the book of ecclesiastes, but that day I happen to stumble on that passage about season of time and it helped me come to peace to just let it happen. thanks :)

@football: glad to hear a response from you! please keep us updated! My 4 sisters all actually lost ~5 pounds during their first trimester because they were so nauseous and had a hard time eating too. everything for the baby right!? I always tell my husband, only if he could carry the baby, that would be lovely!

@jand, my sister had a full on period as well and later found out she was 3 months pregnant (that's after she was the most drunk at my bach party!) She tested before hand but it kept coming back negative and then she had a full on period right before my bach party so she didn't think she was pregnant . wait a week and test again or go to the Dr.

for me, i'm 4 days late now but I don't want to check yet. I already checked 4 days ago and 3 days ago -- both negative. So i'm going to not think about it and test after a week or just wait for AF to come.

9 years ago

@ash there is usually a biblical undertone somewhere in my statements. Although I am not in church every Sunday but I was raised in the church, daughter of a southern baptist deacon...lol. I can not believe you haven't tested again!!!! You have the patience of a saint! Of course I am a POAS addict...lol...girl I would be testing like crazy!!! Lol

9 years ago

@pisces: nice! I could tell you had upbringings in the church. I caved just now and tried to check. Guess it wasn't meant to be because it errored on the ept digital. I urinated too much on it! That was my last one. I bought only 4 (checked at 10dpo then the day AF was suppose to come and the day after). I'll check it at the end of the week

I at first didn't care if I was pregnant or not since we just started ttc but all the bpns really made me sad. My husband was surprised because we went into it so carefree and not expecting. This whole process is stressful .

9 years ago

Football - so glad to hear from you, and that you and the baby are well! I've been worried about you. Sorry you're so sick and hope that lessens for you soon.

Just a quick rant: My mother in law is stressing me out about buying her tickets to fly up here to stay with us while the baby is born so they can watch the kids for us. I appreciate their willingness to watch the kids and fly up here, but how can I tell them when to come?! I have no idea when Titus will decide to make his arrival. And besides, as small as our house is, I would prefer to have him to myself for a few weeks so I can let my hormones settle down and get into some kind of routine. I'm a mess hormonally after I give birth, and I just don't feel up to handling 2 extra people in a house with under 1000 square feet! Not to mention the fact that I doubt I will have the house cleaned the way I normally would when she comes. Oh, family! How much we love them, and yet how much they can stress us out!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies. I don't really know why I am so sad over this. In the back of mind I think I always knew we would go this route and even last month, i was hoping the doctor would just tell us to do IUI just so we had a plan. Well he did. But hearing it really sucked. We have an appointment on August 5th with out RE to go over it all. I found out that the IUI really isn't that much money which is great. Depending on if i need the trigger shot for my follicles or not, it could either be $600 or $905.00. So very doable if we just continue to put money away.

But still, there is just the fear that it wont work and then we have to do IVF. We will have to borrow money from our parents if that is the case. I am sorry i am not responding to anyone's comments, i am just so upset and feeling defeated that i had to get this off my chest.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - That's completely understandable. I am so disappointed for you, I was confident there would be SOME improvement. You have every reason to be feeling bummed even though you were prepared for the possible outcome. *hugs* I am very glad that IUI is pretty affordable, I really hope it works the first try! Did you say that it would be September that you do the IUI?

@rebecca - Hmmm... that's a sticky situation. Can you just be honest and tell her that it would be more helpful if they waited until a little while after he comes? You have to do what you know is best for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh! And I am SO relieved @football! I was trying not to worry, but I wasn't doing a good job. Sending you lots of sticky vibes that that little baby stays put! Take it as easy as you can!

User Image

9 years ago

@pisces - Hope you get that job!

User Image

9 years ago

Lschrader I'm so sorry. If it can happen for me I know it can happen for you. The urologist told us we'd never get pregnant without ivf with dh's SA results, he was obviously wrong. Just don't give up hope, your time is coming. I know how you feel though, my sister got pregnant when we first started trying and had our nephew while we were still trying. It wasn't easy for me to watch her have her 3rd child while I couldn't get pregnant with my first. I'm sending you some hugs.

Miracle I want so badly for you to get your miracle. You deserve it. I'm so sorry you had a crappy day and the witch attacked.

Pisces I was so hoping you'd get a surprise bfp. I'm sorry, I hope you get your bfp when your man gets back.

Rebecca that's crazy, she should know babies come when they are ready and there isn't really a set time.

Jandk I think it's pretty rare to keep having your period while pregnant. It's not impossible but sometimes our bodies just have a shorter cycle or period for whatever reason. I'm almost 29 weeks and I've only had light spotting at 7 weeks.

Ashin good luck. I had a bfp before my missed period but it's not like that for everyone. Digital tests aren't as sensitive so you may wanna try a test with lines. Fxed for you.

Skyline glad you got your dress finished and your photo shoot went well.

Afm not really much going on besides heartburn and lack of sleep. Oh and a very active baby boy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo