Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7881 - 7890 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey I'm 10dpo today and tested this am got a line a Lil bit darker than I did on 8dpo but im still in disbelief. Had most of the same symptoms sore nipple, qweezyness, stuffy nose, starving omg my oh was like u just ate really? , exhausted fell asleep on the couch for over an hr yday, I didn't have any spotting and I didn't on previous pregnancies either so I hope u get ur bfp!! Good luck

8 years ago

Hi ladies..I called the doctor today and he said hes going to test a few things an wants me to have bloods done on the 21st day of my cycle so that's going to be a while away yet but dp is ov next week an still gotta get all the stuff we need but it's all come to a standstill as one of our friends has gone missing been gone 5 days an no sign and some guy was seen using her bank card it's so scary :/ so finding it hard to concentrate on anything else..just praying for her safe return
Hope ur all doing ok xx

8 years ago

@mommyk

@jules I know you are beside yourself with worry. I am praying for a safe return of your friend. I watch so much ID channel that it freaks me out when stuff like this happens. I had an employee who did this to me, I was worried sick. I knew her roommate was lying to me & I called a detective. Turns out she was in jail after getting a club fight...well at least she was ok. I hope there is a really good explanation for her as well. #prayersup please keep us posted

@athena yayyyyyy for the O & BD!!! How exciting!! You are officially back in the game. You said exactly what I was thinking, all of these years of them telling us that we have all the eggs we are ever going to have by puberty and now they say "oh by the way that's not true" ...lol.

@rebecca while the witch is over here at my house I'll keep her in choke hold away from you, Athena, and miracle. Still praying for you mom

@ladybug aren't those soccer games exciting?! When my son was playing, I would all but be running down the side lines with the whole team...lol. My girls lost last night too. They get so upset...there are some girls on the team who are just there for something to do and they hate it, they want to WIN...lol I'm like calm down chicks the real season for them starts with club volleyball. This is where it gets serious...

@football hope the adult night was fun. You and your husband looked nice

@lsch hope you had s relaxing weekend with your family

Helllllo to everyone else! Hope all is well

AFM: about to make some calls to get this HSG scheduled

8 years ago

@rebecca- So scary to hear about your mom. Sometimes we as humans can be stubborn and maybe she is in denial about it. I pray she gets the help she needs and starts listening to you. Diabetes is serious. My grandma had it and did not take care of herself very well either. She handled her diabetes, but not her weight or anything. She was very unhealthy. I have watched my parents struggle to take care of the needs of their parents, and it's so beyond stressful. I am sorry you are dealing with that.

@Pisces-Boooooo AF showed. Stupid thing. I hope she's nice to you and excited to see what your HSG shows.

@Athena- Glad to hear you're back in the game! FX for you this cycle! Maybe i missed it, but are you on clomid right now? Luckily my swelling has gone down...probably due to the cooler weather, thank goodness!

@Julies-wow, so scary about your friend. I can't even imagine.

@Mommy-Congrats! Exciting!!

@skyline-Ugh the pelvic pain is just the worst! I hate it! I am excited for that to be over!!!

AFM- 33 weeks on Thursday! Had maternity photos on Sunday and they turned out SO god. I just love them. Will be posting them on FB shortly. :) Other than pelvic pain and pure exhaustion, i am feeling pretty good. I dont know if mentioned this, but i will not be going back to work after she is here. My work wont let me do part time, and i am not coming back fulltime so SAHM mom it is for now. We will see how long we can do it. I am excited for it though. Just nervous about the loss in income!

8 years ago

Pisces....oh, darn AF! Sorry she showed, but if you can hold her off for me I'd appreciate it.

Athena...good luck! It's so fun to see you're trying again.

Jules...yikes! Praying you get good news on your friend.

Lschrader. .. being a SAHM mom is wonderful! There are sacrifices, and it can be hard adjusting to being home, but for however long you can do it I think you'll be blessed. I'm a SAHM now, but with my first two kids I worked. I loved their daycare, but nothing can replace being there to see all their firsts. (And I'm not putting down any moms who work. I'm just glad I'm home now. )

Afm... 13 dpo. The last three cycles AF has shown on 12dpo, 13 dpo, and 14dpo. My normal is for her to show on 15. So we'll see.

User Image

8 years ago

@pisces - I'm definitely interested in the fibroid diet, looking forward to your post! I found a forum and a lady wrote down what she did to shrink/get rid of hers and I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet, I am curious to see if they are the same or similar. Was AF early this time? I'm with your girls, teammates who don't try are the WORST!

@athena - Woop woop! Keeping my fingers crossed that those temps stay high! That's hilarious what your DH did.

@mommyk1 - Woohoo! Congratulations!

@Jules - Oh no! That is terrible!!! I hope your friend is found and OK. That's scary. Let us know how the tests go.

@LSchrader - Your pictures are awesome! Love that location too! *drools* I want to be a SAHM so bad! What we have worked out is the next best thing, but I can't give home duties the time and attention I would like to. I feel like mornings are nothing but feeding Oliver and getting things in order to go to work, and when I get home, I can either be lazy or get things ready for the next day. Bleh. Anyway, I am glad that y'all are going for it, I hope it works out and that you enjoy it!

AFM - Feeling okay so far, no PMSing or Luteal Lag yet.

User Image

8 years ago

Lschrader nope no clomid this time just fertilaid.

I will have to post later to everyone else but just wanted to say my temp spiked this morning

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

@rebecca - That seems like a good thing that your luteal phase has been getting closer to your normal each cycle. Sending heaps of and your way!

@athena - I'm getting excited! I need to chill out.

User Image

8 years ago

@sky
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=fibroid+diet&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#

What Are Fibroid Shrinking Foods?

These are foods which are part of an anti-estrogen eating plan. The idea is to include exclude foods from your diet which are likely to encourage estrogen production and in doing so, hopefully reduce the size of fibroids, prevent further growths and reduce symptoms of fibroids. Always aim for organic produce where possible to avoid chemicals and toxins, in particular environmental estrogens (xenoestrogens) which are sprayed on food plants. The following are a list of products which are recommended for women with fibroids:

• Vegetables and fruits like broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, kale, turnip, watercress, radish and rocket (arugula). These are cruciferous vegetables which can help the liver detox and rid of the body of excess estrogens. Avoid overcooking vegetables.

• Foods which can detoxify the blood are garlic, carrots, beets and artichokes. Drink plenty of water to help with detoxification. This also helps if you suffer from breast fibroids. For more, read what are breast fibroids?

• Eat foods containing natural carotenes such as apricots, sweet potato, cantaloupe, carrots, pumpkin and spinach.

• Include foods rich in vitamin E in your diet including almonds, wheat germ, hazelnuts and cod liver oil.

• Green tea, which contains the useful antioxidant polyphenol, can counteract the effects of estrogen.

• Season your food with fresh rosemary and snack on pineapple. Both are a natural anti-inflammatory.

Foods To Avoid

• Any food which naturally increases estrogen levels, or which recycles estrogen into a more aggressive form. These foods include alcohol and animal fats such as red meat. Any excess fat on white meat like turkey and chicken should be trimmed before cooking. Also avoid cheese, cream, butter, ice cream and chocolate.

• Replace full fat milk with low fat milk.

• Avoid artificial sweeteners.

• Avoid Soya and Soya products as a few studies indicate that it may have estrogen boosting effects.

• Avoid ready-made entrees which are packaged in plastic containers. Plastic can leech into the food which has an effect on estrogen levels.

• Never leave a plastic food wrap on food while heating in a microwave.

Natural Alternative Remedies

• Find a good multivitamin and mineral to take daily. Choose one which offers at least 100 percent of the Daily Value (DV-indicated on the label) for vitamins: B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B12, B6. It should also have 100 percent of the daily value of vitamin C, D, E and folic acid. The multivitamin should contain no more than 15,000 IUs of beta-carotene (vitamin A). It should also contain at least 18 mg of iron and at least 100 mg of magnesium.

• Omega 3, available in fish oils capsules. 5 grams a day may have benefits in regularizing hormone production. Alternatively include oily fish in your diet such as sardines, mackerel, herring and tuna.

• Soya isoflavones, can help regulate hormone levels. Take 50-100mg a day.

• A wild yam natural herb supplement may help reduce excessive bleeding. Also available in a cream it may alleviate menstrual cramps and irritability, as well as lower back and leg pain related to the menstrual cycle.

• Calcium fluoride cell-salts and silica supplements can help break down fibroids. Take 4 of each once a day as a naturopathic remedy.

• Women usually stop ovulating around 35 to 40 years of age (perimenopause), which means the body no longer continues producing progesterone, but does continue to make estrogen. Talk to your physician about using a natural bio-identical progesterone cream which may help reduce or even reverse fibroids. It also helps to relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), peri-menopause and menopause.

Interesting Research

A clinical test carried out in 2007 on 734 women investigated the likelihood of hysterectomy for women with symptomatic uterine fibroids, uterine bleeding or chronic pelvic pain. Nearly 50 percent of the women had suffered symptoms for more than 5 years and some had already undergone fibroids treatment (surgery to remove fibroids), while others had their uterine lining removed or had hormone treatment. The result: 13.5 percent still underwent hysterectomies within 4 years of treatment. Women with symptomatic painful fibroids were nearly twice as likely to have a hysterectomy as other women.

8 years ago

@pisces - Thank you! Now I just have to work up the gumption to be strict with my diet. I just have to remind myself that my overall health is more important than eating honey bun.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo