Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6211 - 6220 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Mrssuz - Hooray!!! What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you, dear. What's the plan for you now? Will you be getting in to see your OB? Keep us posted.

Miracle - I know you're glad to be back with your sweetie and family. What a blessing to have been able to be with your mom for 10 days. Lots of prayers going up for you from my house this cycle!

Skyline - Love your pictures! Your babymoon seems like it was wonderful, and then to come back and have such a great u/s! I'm getting quite excited for my u/s tomorrow morning. I know I'll be on pins and needles until we know boy or girl. And of course I'll worry until they tell me the baby is fine. Thanks for the kind words. You're right. If my dh thinks I'm beautiful, I should be grateful and just try to roll with it. (Ha! I probably COULD roll!)

Football - goodness, you've got a lot of stuff going on at once! Selling a house and looking for another can be quite exciting and also wear you out, especially with school still going on! Hope everything is falling into place for you. If AF shows her face, I hope she's nice to you so you can still do what you have to. (But of course, I hope she doesn't show!)

Lschrader - Good luck to you this cycle! I love your laid back approach. Enjoy your dh, and I know that with his SA results getting better and better, it's only a matter of time for you guys.

Bean - I'm glad your visit with your sister and her BF went well. I know it's hard to be so apart from her. My sisters are all 15-18 hours away, and at times I miss them dreadfully. But hopefully now that my inlaws are moving back to NC we'll be able to drive down to see my family in SC more often and keep in touch better. Good luck to you this cycle! And I hope your hubby gets good news on his SA. Please keep us posted.

Athena - hope you and dh are both on the mend today!

Afm - thank you to everyone for being so kind. I have a rotten self image, and need to work on that. We're counting down the hours until our u/s tomorrow at 9am. The kids want to go with us, but the office won't allow you to bring them. I'm hoping for another little girl, but I'll love a little boy too. The most important thing is that he or she be healthy. Once we know for certain, it will be SO hard not to buy any cute things I see that are gender specific, but we have a tight budget so that will help me control myself.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrssuz-YAY!! Congrats! So exciting and now you can breathe!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Yep she showed.

User Image

10 years ago

@mrssuz - First of all, WOOHOO!!! So glad those numbers are looking great. How long has the one fibroid been degenerating? For most they stop in about a week or two, but some last several weeks. Mine hurt for about 10 days, it was pretty bad... could barely walk or lay down, but not so bad I had to take any pain meds.

@LSchrader - Sending you lots of and !!! I hope this is your cycle so bad. I really hope the shift in gears gives you guys the extra umph you need to make that little babe you've got coming to you.

@miracle - Glad your drive home was safe and that you had such an enjoyable visit. And, yes, all good news from the u/s. I had not been worrying about the various things AT ALL, but the minute she started scanning and looking at his brain I was SO overcome with doubt and worry that the cyst might still be there or that my placenta hadn't moved. It was a last minute panic that was quickly put to rest. Sending you lots of and for this fertile period as well!

@rebecca - Oh, and you are 18 weeks, so you should definitely be finding out the gender. Exciting! I can't wait for tomorrow! That's a bummer that the kids can't go. Can you believe I haven't bought a single thing yet? Other than stuff that won't be on the registry, I will probably continue to hold off until after the showers. We have a tight budget as well, and shouldn't buy anything until we know someone else isn't giving it to us.

@pisces - I agree with @miracle, it's about time you check in. Hope plans for a trip with DH are being made and solidified!!

I hope everyone else is having a lovely morning and we hear from you soon!

AFM - I completely forgot until a minute ago, that my appointment with the midwife office is today! lol Oh dear. It's just a general follow-up. The 1 hour glucose test is next month.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Darn! :( I guess you know that you did O on time, despite the crazy temps.

User Image

10 years ago

@ rebecca thank you hun

@ lsc eli has an appt on may 1st to se what the next step is..and no i cannot conceive again as my uterus ruptured , as part of the repair they done a tubal.. thank you for thinking and praying for us

@ sky , thank you hun , it was scary , my uterus will eventualy heal some what but will eventually have to be completely taken out.. and although the twins are not a match docs said they wont know if they have the same issue until they are bout 6 months of age..

@ athena thank you hun,

@ miracle thank you dh was in shock when the docs came out and told him what had happened..

@ football were good now thank you

@ introuble hi hun thank you

@ mrssuz

@ bean thank you hun

so were doing ok twins had their circumcisions on monday,they are healing great , i had my post p appt on tuesday doc says my uterus is still high but will take a couple of weeks to shrink back down. out of the 31 lbs i gained while preggo i have lost 28 of it so far whoo hoo!!!!! and as i said in a response i can no longer conceive again due to uterus rupturing they had done a tubal but eventually they will have to do a hysterectomy .. and as for eli he goes to UAB on may 1st to see what the next step is.. i will keep you all posted when i can ... miss and love every 1
i didnt realize how much danger we were all 3 in till i found and read this .

http://reference.medscape.com/article/275854-overview

User Image User Image

10 years ago

this was on tuesday 2 weeks old tried to get pic with out binkies but they just had to have them

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/Crystaland_Brian_Duarard/media/a02779ef-ea8b-422a-9a3f-8e36d4dab04e_zps695f4811.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@football-BOOOO af, at least your cycles are on track though!!

@lolee-Oh my goodness, what a story to tell. I am so sorry about everything you went though. That is just insane to me. So scary. I am so happy and thankful that you three are safe and healthy. What a blessing!!

AFM-I think i might O today, but maybe tomorrow too. I am SHOW right now and do feel a little crampy so we will see. BD last night.

10 years ago

Thank you so much ladies... We are far from out of the woods yet mind. The plan is to scan me weekly from next Friday as I am high risk and need to monitor the fibroids... Not sure how long they have been degenerating but ive been in pain for a long time... Heavy cycles, pain during ov (unable to walk) etc... Just have to take each day one at a time now and hope xxxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@lolee - All I can say is YIKES! That had to give you chills reading that. SO glad all three of you came safely through that ordeal. I hope the healing process is not too long, and I'm sorry it left irreparable damage. I hope things go well at Eli's appointment, and they figure out what the next step should be.

@LSchrader - Catch that bean!

@mrssuz - I guess where the fibroids are located has a lot to do with how painful they are. I did some looking and found several resources on women who had successfully reduced their fibroids with diet and supplements. I plan to start on that after baby comes and see if I have any success.

AFM - Today's appointment went well. I thought my midwife looked pregnant, but I didn't want to ask and stick my foot in my mouth. At one point she looked at my chart and said, "Oh, I'm due just 5 days apart from you!" Ha! This is her first baby as well. I thought that was really cool, but it also bummed me out because this means she probably won't be one of the midwives that will attend my birth. Oh well.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo