Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7031 - 7040 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle - oh my goodness, when I read your post about office bding, I about died from laughing! You go, girl! LOL! That's how you take advantage and have fun doing it! I second whoever it was that said they hope you conceived in that office - how fun would that be?! I'm sorry it's been quiet in here lately. I haven't meant to not be around, it's just so hectic. I always pop in and read up on how everyone is, and follow everyone on FB, it's just harder than normal to post right now. But don't think I've ever forgotten anyone on here.

Lschrader - Sorry AF came 5 days early (what's up with that?!) but glad you can move on to your next IUI. Praying hard for you. And I concur with Skyline, I'd count the lighter days as AF beginning.

Skyline - how wonderful that Oliver got to meet extended family! That's something Titus will miss out on, unfortunately. A lot of my dh's family has passed away, and I never knew anyone outside of my immediate family. But the family he has will love him! :) Hope Oliver got to feeling better, and major points to your dh for taking such good care of him! I think the vintage clothes would be a lot of fun. My dh's youngest brother died when he was 18 back in 1989, and we have a sailor outfit he wore where he was 2. All of our sons have worn that, and it never fails to touch my sweetie's heart to see them in it. Can't wait for Titus to wear it.

Football - Although I don't envy your hot temps, I do envy the fact that you only have two seasons to worry about. :) This is the first time I've ever had a baby in a place with such four distinct seasons, and it's making it hard to stay on top of Titus' clothing. He's growing so fast I'm having a hard time making sure I have weather appropriate clothes in the size he's in. Oh, I hate to hear your poor dh has to work so many hours! I'm sure it was a nod to how hard a worker he is that they promoted him and brought him to the new warehouse, but that has got to stink that he's working those hours at the holidays! Praying it won't last long for him!

Pisces - pooh on those drs! Girl, don't listen to them! You aren't a statistic or a number, you're an individual! Keep the faith! God's the only one who determines when you're done. :) So happy to hear your sweeties coming back in just a few short weeks!

Athena - Eli is so adorable! The picture of him holding his bottle is priceless! I think I read in a previous post that your dh wants to try for another soon? That's exciting! Do you have any idea how long you'll wait? Or are you just going to focus on enjoying Eli for right now?

Bean - hi, lady! I've been missing your posts on FB, I'll have to go back and catch up so I can see this dress everyone's talking about! Oh my gosh, yes, life has been crazy, but thank goodness its settling down now. Hope things are going well for you. Check in again as you can.

Afm - Maine was awesome and we totally needed the down time! The artist's studio has no TV and barely any cell reception so its like hiding away from world until we want to come back. We spent the three days playing Monopoly, Uno, something called Lies my 16 yr old taught us, and every night I read a chapter of "Swiss Family Robinson" out loud by the light of the gas logs. After all the insanity of the last six weeks, it was nice to just get away and remember how much we love each other. Ladies, I have to admit I've been thinking about having another baby already. Maybe it's just temporary craziness on my part. I know logically my body can't handle it now, I need to heal from the c section, but I've seen signs of ovulation the last few days and have had to restrain myself from tracking my temp and getting out my CBFM! (Picture me rolling my eyes at myself.) I think it's just knowing I'll be almost 42 before we can try again. It's hard taking the time off, but I will because it's what's best for my body. I love Titus so much...in a strange way it's reminded me of just how much I love my children and how much my heart wants more if I can do it. I know I probably sound nuts! Lol! I'm thoroughly enjoying the time with Titus and my older kids, and will just have to let the Lord decide if I'm to be blessed with any more.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello! This is my first time ttc. This will be my 3rd cycle off the pill. I am dpo 8. My s/s are stuffy nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, and fatigue. I have also had a consistent pain around my left ovary. It is not unbearable but it is noticeable. It appeared yesterday and has not gone away. It is the side that I ovulated from. Did anyone have any of these symptoms? I know that I have not been ttc very long but since this would be my first baby, I have no idea what to look for!! I google pregnancy topics for hours a day!!

9 years ago

@Rebecca - you are so sweet. I love reading your responses to everyone. You are thoughtful and very kind. All of us ladies are. I love us! :) So happy to hear you had a nice few days off the grid. You don't sound nuts to me at all wanting another baby already! Some woman were born to have lots of babies. My grandma had 9 children. If you get blessed with more, than awesome! I know you cherish each and every one of your kids. They are lucky to have a caring family with a wonderful mom like you!

@hms0414 - welcome to this ttc forum! :) TTC is different for each of us. The pain in your ovary could be a ovarian cyst or could be pregnancy related.. who knows. Are you temping? How do you track your ovulation? The crazy part is that the hormone HCG that gets released once the embryo attaches itself to your uterus and the hormone progesterone that causes pms symptoms both mimic the same symptoms.. so you can't go off of symptoms alone to tell you if you are pregnant or not.. ALTHOUGH a woman's intuition is strong AND if you are feeling things that you normally are not in your two week wait, it could be pregnancy related. I hope in your case that you get a BFP (BIG FAT POSITIVE) pregnancy test this cycle or very soon. Wishing you good luck and don't hesitate to ask any questions with us ladies. We have a varied group of woman of all ages with helpful information in here.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle omg you go girl. I hope you get your rainbow baby from the office too. I also love that we can keep up with each other on there. I'm with rebecca I don't mean to not post, I get caught up on reading and then don't have time to post. Eli keeps me on my toes and I can't imagine how someone handles more than one baby at a time.

Lschrader I was going to tell you your luteal phase should stay the same length no matter when you ovulate but it sounds like it was shorter. I agree with the others I think light bleeding counts as cd 1. Good luck with your iui. I hope we are hearing about a bfp soon.

Pisces and football I am also 5'10".

Football I can't believe you are already that far along. It won't be much longer. Sorry your missing out on the baby moon, but I love your idea of sharing the video and pictures with family on thanksgiving. I feel ya on the long hours, my dh works 40 hours teaching, then another probably 30 hours with football. Sunday is his only day off. Luckily for me he'll have a break til January after 2 weeks unless they win their playoff game, it's not looking very good for them right now though.

Pisces I don't like you to be away too long or I miss and I'm glad I have a way to find you when you're Mia. Don't listen to that pesky dr because God is bigger than any medical opinion and with faith in him anything is possible. My friend made that hat and I love it, though it's a little big on him still. I love that picture too, even though dh says he isn't smiling. But can't give me a valid reason why he isn't.

Skyline oliver is just adorable. Eli does some funny expressions too, unfortunately most of the time it's when he's nursing so I can't exactly take a picture.lol

Bean thank you we just adore him. I'm also going to have to check out that dress. I apparently missed it too. Glad you had a good trip. Your spotting could very well be ov spotting which like miracle said means you're very fertile. I love saucy minx by the way, I may have to use that phrase now :)

Rebecca thank you Titus is such a cutie :) we have discussed ttc, at first he said he didn't want to go through it again that he would rather try adopting, but then we were in the car one day and he said he did want to try again after we've seen how we can handle one child financially and if all is well then he'd want to start trying after he's a yr old. I'm just enjoying Eli right now, we've waited so long for him I just want to give him some time alone. I do know dh doesn't want to have kids past 30 which is which is a little over 4.5 yrs for him so if we wanted to have a 3rd we'd have to hope to get pregnant pretty quickly when we start ttc again. He doesn't want to have kids past 30 because his parents were in their mid 30s when they had him and got mistaken for grandparents all the time. Also he has big travel plans once he retires so that way our kids would be grown.

Afm sorry if I missed anyone, it wasn't purposeful, the little window is hard to navigate at the bottom of this page. And if I go between two windows my ipad refreshes and deletes what I've typed. Omg I've been so busy, dh has been very impressed with my mothering skills while keeping our house in some kind of order. It's not an easy task, anyone who say being a stay at home mom is easy is very wrong, but I am very blessed to be able to do it. Dh and I tried to dtd over the weekend. My body just wasn't ready yet, :( it was very disappointing for me but dh was very understanding. Eli is doing great he sleeps 5-6 hours at night now and goes back to sleep after he eats for a few more hours. He's really starting to get better control of his head and he is cooing a little now. He's starting to smile more. He definitely has his daddy's red headed temper, when he wants something he wants it then or he will turn red just like his daddy does when he's mad and scream. My father in law is about to drive me crazy, I'm with Eli everyday pretty much 24 hours a day, I've gone to the store a couple of times and left him with dh but other than that I've never left him. My father in law tried to tell me today how to comfort him when he's upset because that's what he does with him and I'm like I think I know how to comfort my baby. Then one time I was at their house, Eli pretty cries every time he gets his diaper changed but once your done and pick him up he's fine. My fil had been holding him and I fed him his bottle then changed his diaper and he cried, I picked him up and my fil said do you need me to take him back like I couldn't handle it. Another time we came to their house for supper and I tell him he should be happy he just ate and he says, did you burp him. It just seems a little insulting to me. We were in the car today, I ride with them to church then ride home with dh and Eli spit up and started crying and he starts talking to him like that's hoping to help and my mil says he doesn't know your voice so I don't think that's helping and I guess it hurt his feelings because he was holding Eli while I went to choir practice and I hear him say you know who I am don't you yea you do. He also wants us to just leave him at their house and won't just drop it when he knows we've said we aren't ready for that especially since I'm breastfeeding.this has been going on since he was a week old. Uhh sorry for the novel I just needed to vent.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Athena. ....just wanted to reply to your FIL issue. My MIL has some of the same problems and it can drive me nuts. Just keep being pleasant and hold your position on not leaving Eli with them. I'm sure your FIL is just excited about his grandson and isn't thinking of the fact that Eli is too young to be away from you. And sometimes i think they get into this thing where they want the baby to bond with them so badly they can be obnoxious. At leasr that's been my experience. You're totally right, being a SAHM or dad is hard work!

User Image

9 years ago

@Athena-Ugh I would have such a hard time with your FIL ha! I am totally someone who speaks my mind, but really?! I am sorry you are dealing with that. You are a great mother and you knwo whats best for your son! Keep at it, you are doing a great job! I am not sure about my LP this time around. I honestly feel every since my last IUI and trigger shot, my cycles have been a little different. However, i will gladly get away from the 16-17LP and take a 14 day one like this month was!

I love what you wrote about waitng a long time for Eli and wanting to give him time alone. I think that is so important. My sister had three children, bam, bam, bam, and I have always felt a little bad for the oldest because I feel like he never got a real chance to be just him. Of course the middle and youngest never got that either, but I think it's a special thing for the oldest to experience.

@Rebecca- I read a great blog that i think totally pertains to you and the feeling of wanting more. I think it's totally a normal feeling. Now, this is written from someone who is done having children, but I think it just shows that the feeling you are experiencing is totally normal! It talks about the void.

http://www.scarymommy.com/the-void-when-youre-done-having-children/

@ hms0414 - Everything Miracle said is totally on key. The wait is the killer and it never gets easier. Trust me, I have searched every little thing online to find it relating to pregnancy. It's dangerous because you will find it! ha. When is your period due? Do you plan on testing?

I was thinking the same thing about @football. I cannot believe how fast it is going by! Crazy!!

Don't worry Miracle and Pisces, it will be us soon, i just know it :)

AFM-I got my ovidrel in the mail yesterday. I am dreading it because it made me SO incredibly sick, but i know it is worth it. I am a little unsure about my cycle this time around. I think today is the last day of AF (if she is even still here) and I am CD6. Last month i o'd on CD10. I am hoping my body holds off a little longer because I want to be able to get my IUI timed out just right.

DH and I decided that if we don't get pregnant this cycle, we are moving on to a different fertility clinic. I am just not feeling 100% with them right now, and I feel in my gut that they are not doing everything they should be. I feel like every time i call with a question, they treat me like i am dumb or bugging them. We have friends who go to UW Fertility in Seattle and we have an appointment with them in November. It will be good timing if our IUI doesn't take. I feel good about this move, if we need to make it. I just pray that we get our miracle soon. Sometimes i feel like i praying to nothing because we aren't seeing our bfp, but I know He is there with all the time. Just hard to feel it sometimes.

9 years ago

miracle and lschrader, thank y'all so much for replying to me! I am still having the pain around my left ovary and also still have a stuffy nose. I started tracking my bbt last month but I have recently went part time at work so now i wake up at all different times. I check my cm and cervix daily. I have been charting all of my cycle information in apps on my phone since July. I have done my best to keep up with everything. Normally I only have the pain around my ovary during ovulation and it last a day or so but it isn't consistent pain. It comes and it goes. But this pain has been consistent for 3 days now. I am dpo 9 today and I feel like it is to early to test. I dont want to get a bfn again!!

9 years ago

@Bean - Thanks! :) The construction crew came out yesterday and installed the new doors and they painted my entire dining room! Now someone just needs to break in the front door. Ha! I am trying to grow my hair back long as well. Some days I'm tempted to go back to the pixie, but then I remember I can't afford to keep it trimmed every month. lol I want to let it get below my waist this time. Poland look like a great time, I enjoyed the pictures. :)

@pisces - Those cakes looked SO good! MMmmm, caaaaake. Iwantsome. That really sucks that they won't let you do IUI until February. Boo! I'm so happy your DH is coming home so soon. Hooray! Don't let the Drs get you down!

@football - His day did get better, I have cut the coffee out and he hasn't had another bought of colic since, so I think that was the culprit. I'm pretty picky too, IF it has writing on it, I'm picky about what it says. Most of the stuff I find lame. Work is fine, I'd rather be home, but it is what it is. At least it's only part time, and DH is the one at home with Oliver, so I won't complain. My sister didn't show nearly as much as I did, AND she didn't get many stretch marks. I was huge and got lots of them on my belly. So maybe if you don't show as much, you will not get as many stretch marks. It is fun to really SHOW though. :) Glad you are enjoying lots of movement! That's a bummer about the babymoon! At least his schedule IS slowing down around the time the baby will be arriving.

@miracle - I hope the office floor was your Hot Spot! Yes, I think the coffee was causing colic or reflux. I LOVE coffee and I am so sad to have to cut it out. But I would rather have a happy baby than a cup of coffee. :) My oldest sister was born in the 70s too, but we do not have any of her clothes anymore. Too bad, she had some cute stuff. My mom had babies in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s. She was 42 and 47 with the last two, so let that be encouraging to all the "vintage" ladies in the house.

@rebecca - Aw, that is sweet about the sailor outfit! I will post some pictures after I get them washed. They have been in storage for a LONG time. DH is doing a really good job with his SAH duties. All your pics are so sweet. I remember how fun it was with each new sibling that came into the family. It makes me sad that I won't be having tons of kids when I think of how much I loved coming from a brood. lol Your unplugged get away sounded wonderful! Glad you got a chance to recharge. My word, woman, I am terrified at the thought of getting pregnant before my incision has had PLENTY of time to heal. Saw a diagram of a ruptured uterus at the point of incision on the internets a while back... And now I have that lovely imagine in my brain going forth into the future. Yay. I'm liking the 18 month time frame, but I understand your reason for feeling like you don't want to wait around.

@hms0414 - I second what the others said, hope you get your BFP soon! Yes, 9DPO is still a bit early, I always tried to wait until 14DPO, but I test on 13DPO when I got my BFP. I couldn't wait.

Goodness, you are all way taller than me! I'm 5' 3". Any other shorties in here?? lol

@athena - Haha! I know! Aren't they just precious while they are nursing? I never knew nursing would be such a sweet time. I can't believe Eli held his bottle, nice! Sorry about your FIL, hopefully with time he will chill out.

@LSchrader - I would be a little loathed to take the trigger shot too, does not sound fun at all! I hope maybe this time your don't react as strongly. It sounds like moving to the other clinic is probably a good idea. You shouldn't be made to feel like you are dumb or a pest!

AFM - I need to run, I was supposed to pump at 3 o'clock. (So far pumping at work has been easy, it's just a bunch of men around here, so I prefer they not know what I am doing. lol)

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader- What's going on with your IUI??! I *think* you said it'd happen today... Can't wait to hear an update!

Hope everyone had a good Halloween/weekend! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hi, hope everyone had a good weekend. I had my sister in town for a few days. We drove up the coastline and had such a wonderful time together. So I have been busy. How is everyone doing? Did you have a good Halloween weekend?

@Lschrader - Is today your IUI or tomorrow on Tues? I can't remember. How are you? I am praying for you BIG TIME!

Hope everyone is doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo