Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Weese lol it is still morning where i am barley 11am in cali where are u. i use folic acid as well as prenatal never heard anything diffrent.

@desertchick sounds promising keep us posted. you where not using up bads where u becuase they said implantation bleeding should not fell bads idk back to what piecesgirl had said about her mom being 5 months pregers before she found out and my bros wife being 4 months before she new so idk

@miricalmomma yes hun implant implant plz i been checking the implant calculated sat is more common then today so lets see postive thoughs postive thoughts then again i got those two sharp pains yesterday that actuirally made me jump but no bleeding so idk just tp watching.

@piecesgirl yes woowzers girl supper supper being mean and emotional with him are hubbys sure have a story to tell new symptom right now really bad heartburn nasty food taste making me nauseas eggs ewwww. idk does mine sound like a vivid dream lolz seals wtf and ocean and beating ppl in my dream urs i think might be vivid talking in sleep lol yes i slept like a baby and enjoyed it and i am still tired today.

11 years ago

@topowifey- it's now 3:30 here. I live in Ontario Canada. It's snowing here! Lol! Only in Canada!

11 years ago

Was like one pad a day. I have read that can happen. I bled with my first pregnancy. Bthought it was my period.

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic please let us know first thing in the morning :-) i know they say that each pregancy is different but if you had bleeding last time too,then it is possible that you are repeating history. I really hope do girl, let us know !!

@mrsweese yes, I have heard it both ways but prenatal have so much good stuff, might as well take those. I take the brain strong brand with life's dhl because I am 41 and hoping it will reduce the change of Down syndrome. No one told me that, I just thought any help my eggs can get...lol

@miraclemama no sore bbs but you usually have them by now is a good sign **two thumbs up** vivid dreams. @topo said I was vivid sleep talking ...lol..she made me crack up laughing. Anyway of course no core boobs because you're pregnant, we all are!

@topo hey there. All signs are looking good. My cramping was quiet during the middle part of the day but in the last hour, it had picked up. Sorry you are nauseous. I mean glad you are nauseous!!! YEAH!!! Lol

Well getting on the train, heading to work !!! Other work !

I'll check back in after an hour or so :-)

IMPANT IMPLANT IMPLANT IMPLANT **i believe it**

11 years ago

Well having a bad day. If I am not pregnant this cycle then you girls probably won't see me on here for a while or ever. Ready to let it all go, including my partner of 5 years.... I'm so jealous of others that have a solid happy relationship/marriage and especially ones that are trying for a baby together. I do love my guy, but I need to face reality.. we will never get married. We aren't as solid as I thought we'd be by now at 5 years together. We have a ton of passion, love and fighting. He has his 2 kids from his previous marriage so he was just hoping to give me this gift (a baby) for me. We have been trying to conceive for years and it hasn't happened. I am ready to let it go... move on with something else or new in my life. Tired of the let down. Tired of comparing my life to other's lives. Sorry for venting ladies. I am just having a hard time and have been crying a lot today. I am strong and I will make it with or without a man or baby in my life. Just not sure when do you throw in the towel? When is enough enough with the ttc?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle Infertility is one the hardest obstacles for a couple to overcome. It is MOST stressful on the one who has been deemed the problem. I am harder on myself, as I should be. There was nothing wrong with my ability to get pregnant until I made the decision to tie my tubes at 28 years old and now I am trying on a hope and prayer with only one tube left. I understand how frustrating it can be but you have to stop looking at others and basis your happiness on them and look to yourself first, your relationship second as grow from there. Take that passion that you have for sex and throw it into saving your relationship if that's what you want to do and if you love him, then I know that's what you want to do. Pray about it and pray that God can open up the doors of communication and that the two of you can fix this union and give you the desires of your heart.

And what do you mean IF you're not pregant? Of you are! We all are!

**hugs**

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ thank you so much for your comforting words of compassion and wisdom. I was told that I probably would never have kids. I actually had a dr once tell me that he compares all woman to apples and that woman of my age were pretty much rotten. That jerk never even tested my eggs, hormones or anything and gave me that diagnoses. Needless to say I never saw that quack again. I then found out from another dr that I probably wouldn't conceive due to the fact that I was born with a uterine defect.This was detected through a MRI. Basically I have a wall that divides my entire uterus and cervix into 2. It's called a complete septate uterus. That's why I have the word miracle in my username, because it would be a true miracle to conceive. What woman have to worry about with my condition is miscarriages, preterm labor, still borns, growth retardation, ect... if the baby implants on the septate wall in my uterus than there is no blood supply to the baby there and it results in a m/c. All the odds are against me, but I still keep hoping and praying for a miracle. Woman do get pregnant with my condition and have little to no complications, it's just more on the rare side. I am hoping to be that woman who is more on the rare side... :) I believe in GOD and truly believe that if he thinks I can handle this and it's for my highest good, then it will happen. I like what you said about praying for the doors to open up for communication.

User Image[/url][/url]

Omg I wish I had my cmputer my bro came and took it and my phone sucks wen I get in to work in the morning mirical momma u got a ear full from me ur name says it all mirical miricals happen luv get her piecesgirl for me keep her smiling we all can relate

This dumb phone is acting up I ct answr everyone sorry sad face

Afm omg girls plz look it up I'm feeling so negative anyone piecegirl I had tmi creamy discharge earlyer omg dnt know what part of the game that is never had it white cream even on undies eww I know maybe af is on her way sad face

11 years ago

@miracle I believe in miracles !!!!! Everything is going to be alright. Keep your head up its not good for my Godchild (I share custody with @topo)

@topo I have pressure and terrible gas. Some cramping and no other symptoms boooooo! The cramps felt like AF was coming tonight
. But nothing.

We are all still in until we are counted out but for now, we are STILL pregnant !!!!

11 years ago

Sorry ladies if I forgot to check in or comment how you were doing today.

@topo ~ Thank you. Even though you are on your phone and it's frustrating to type out everything you want to say, I feel your kindness anyways.. :) Also I heard that extra cm of any kind can be a great sign if it's not something you are used to, anything is fair game, like pisces has said.

@piscesgirl ~ I teared up when you said "it's not good for you and topos godchild" That means I will have 4 godmothers now. Wow this lil miracle will be very blessed. I had crazy thoughts go through my head today. At one point I was going to take off from California and drive to Arizona and spend a few weeks down in the grand canyon on mules... LOL. Omg! I have gone bonkers. I actually could see myself doing that. I am ok. It's going to be alright.

Symptoms ~ cramping in ovaries consistently this evening, extra cm, a little nausea during dinner but still managing to eat everything in sight today.

@desertchic~ the fact that you bled like this with your first pregnancy is a good sign. Let us know asap when you poas what the news is... good luck.

@Mrs ~ I take a prenatal, but no frolic acid.. (folic) lol at your typo but knew what you meant :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo