Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2401 - 2410 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@honcat- okay so I looked it up and several sources said that there can be small amounts of discharge during early pregnancy :)

10 years ago

@honcat
Girlllll I have been telling you I think you are pregnant!
Please test already

As for me the ugly got me.

10 years ago

hi everyone, i'm new to this site .. and OPD6-7..

i am terribly thirsty last night even after drinking like a camel~ -.- and today i've been drinking at least 3 times more than i normally do *i do drink a lot of water every day~

10 years ago

@pisces- So sorry you weren't feeling well, but glad to have you back.

@Ants----noooooooo! So sorry :( Hope you are doing ok. Onto next month.

@ET8379-Welcome you have found a wonderful group of ladies. So you are 6 or 7 DPO? I am 7dpo today.

@honcat-You are so pregnant! Excited for you.

@miracle-we sure miss you!

@mari-I am similar to you. But I am not actually sure if I O or not. I never dry up haha. The last two cycles my CM has been insane. Still that way. Who knows.

Sorry if I missed anyone...I am sure I did.

AFM: I am 7dpo today. Bad backache and lots of thick yellow CM. Noticed a little bit of brown discharge. I am just not sure that I ovulated....hoping I did. This is the same "symptoms" as last month so who knows.

Any update on Tania? Sounds like she has a lot going on.

10 years ago

@honcat you're soooooo pregnant!!! No nothing's except that you are pregnant! Please go to the lab. You have been waiting on AF since a day or two after I started and I am getting ready to O again. GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

@mari I am going to google it and find out. I don't think so. Sorry about the UTI that really sux. Let me get right back to you on that one.

@topo yeeeeeesssssss!!!! When @jsx first brought up soft cups remember all the scenarios we envisioned. I just have this awful feeling of me doing something to get it stuck and having to go to the Air Force ER and have them get it out. **shaking my head** but recently everybody with a BFP has used them. I don't know, maybe I should try it. How much is the the IUI? And is this a one shot deal? It may be worth going back to Tania for additional advice. I went back to ask about the type of medical intervention that she saw. She said that I was on the right track and that after my HSG I would be highly fertile. So it gave me an idea of what I am walking into...now keep in my mind I am hoping/praying like hell that she is right!!! Lmao. Have you researched ways to make your IUI more successful? Maybe you should take a step back until you have combinations to make sure that you have a better shot at success. I wish I had done that before my IVF. I went in taking no vitamins, no ova boost, etc.

@miraclemama you are missed!! I just thought I'd throw that in just in case.

@lsch thanks for liking my DH's cake on Instagram. How are you?

@ants mommy how many DPO?

AFM: My head is on and off. I have been wearing my glasses non-stop to help. I can't wear contacts for six more months because I had a habit of sleeping in them **whoops** anywho. DH's cake turned out awesome, I shocked myself. Lol. Well HSG in the morning, DH is going with me because I have to be honest that I am scared. I was doing well until I had that stupid dream. Say a prayer for me everyone that we have a positive outcome.

Dear God, Please bring me a positive outcome tomorrow. I am going to a place that is looking for any reason to go straight back to IVF. I need to arm myself with the your word & strength as I walk into this place and walk back out triumphant in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

10 years ago

@Honcat- i'm going to go with Mari2013 on this, that could be 1 of 3 scenarios and the most likely is that you are pregnant, congrats :)

@ants_mommy so sorry that sucks! there is always next month, you're stuck with us a little while longer.lol

@ET8379- Thats a lot of water, any other symptoms?

@Mari2013 laughed so hard with the whole Mtv Cribs: fertility room edition!

back to work, its going to be a long night xxx

User Image

10 years ago

@ET8379, welcome to the group!!! Is this your 1st month TTC? How are you feeling?? Anyway, its too early to any detection. Good luck

@Pisces, how was your DH Bday??? How are you feeling hun?
@Ants, has AF been bad this month???, Ihope you get better!!!!
@TOPO, you are almost O right?
@Mari2013 how was your weekend ??? jajajaja
@Schrader... you are O right?
@MaryCG... how was the ER?

AFM... 39 days of my cycle, no AF and I will see what comes in the text ;)

Yeeeeeeees I know you think Im crazy!!!! :D

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning girls

@Lschrader Thanks girl I can tell you that Im not depressed at all.

@pieces I got my AF yesterday. Im waiting to call the Dr. to get an appoin for tomm.

@mary thank you girlie Im hanging in there, Well did you get it onnnn this weekend?

@Honcat You are the one thats going to kill me. Would you please go to the Dr already!

@ET welcome, here we are a cravy but super supportive group of women.

10 years ago

@ pices- hi, I'm thinking of you this morning! I hope everything goes great today! Will you know right away how the test turns out or do you have to wait? Good luck and let me know something soon? O ya what time is appt?

Afm- starting to feel little one a bit more! I go to dr 31st for check up! 15 weeks today!

10 years ago

@pisces- I am so happy that you're about to be super fertile!!! And I hope you get some answers FAST. Dont let dreams trip you up too much. Sometimes they mean a lot, but I know sometimes they are depicting your fears :) I had a dream once that I got with The Great American Hero at a circus (remember that show?). We never did get together, and I've been to a lot of circuses!!!

@ants- I am sorry about AF, but I know what you mean about not being depressed. I'm beginning to see it as an opportunity to start over and collect more data.

@honcat- I absolutely did the deed all weekend! I'm just so pissed about my bladder infection because it makes me unsure about the actual day of O. And if you remember, last month I was out of town and there were no opks in that town. I'd like to have a cycle where I can use all the tools and be able to trust them. Grrrrrrr.....

@schrader- I remember the good old days of constant, steady cm on demand...hahaha!

ET- welcome to the group!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo