Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6111 - 6120 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I think I need to stop leaning against my desk, the spot right under my bra in the center of my ribs has been really sore for several days now and I think it's a combination of my bra and leaning into my desk at work.

@LSchrader - Haha! Is he an optimist?? ;) Wow. It is really good that you guys went ahead and got tested. I know it's already been a long wait, but it would have been prolonged quite a bit if you hadn't went ahead and done that. I hope the numbers are normal by the next check up!

Yes, I would say having everyone come visit was definitely for my Uncle as much as anything.

My Dad's side of the family is big, he is the 9th born of 10 kids and most of my cousins are way older than me. I have no idea how many there are on his side in all. Our oldest cousins on his side are getting close to 60 while my youngest sister is 9!! But my mom only has one brother who never married and has no kids. So me and my siblings are my maternal grandmother's only grandchildren and we only have 1st Cousins 1x Removed and 2nd Cousins etc. on my moms side. Even though my mom is the only one who had kids, there are 8 of us! :) And 4 great grandkids (going on 5).

@athena - Thanks. :) Sadly, both my grandmother's had 10+ year declines. My mom said she thought that the only good that has come from it is the changes it made in my dad's siblings who took care of his mom and the changes taking care of her mom has had on her brother.

@football - I was wondering the same, I think you said you usually get your +OPK on CD14, which is today?

@rebecca - Hope you check in today, I want to know you didn't over extend yourself doing housework!

User Image

10 years ago

I think big families are super fun. I mean yes they can be crazy but i prefer a big family to a small. Hoping we can add to that very soon!

One thing that I have prayed for is peace. I really feel that I have that right now. I know that it is unlikely I will be pregnant this cycle, but I just have prayed over and over again that I will be OK with that. I continued to pray for that but never really stopped to realize that I actually feel it. I want a baby SO bad. I want to experience pregnancy so much and I know I will. It's not longer a feeling of if i will, it's a feeling of when it will happen. I really wanted to be pregnant with my SIL and i have prayed for that. But this week I just had an overwhelming feeling that if it doesn't happen...it is ok. Maybe I don't want to share the experience with someone else? I still want it right now, I do. But I think God is working with me and letting me know it is ok. I hope it happens so we can enjoy a little bit of it together, I really do. I pray that God is waiting for us to get pregnant so that she get's a little bit of the attention to herself, then we can have a couple months of overlap, and then I get a few months to have that attention to myself.

I am not really sure how I feel this cycle. There are moments when I think it could be it, and then there are other times when I think AF is looming. Right now, I think I feel AF. My back is a little achy and I am really wet (sorry tmi). Sometimes i get ewcm before AF, sometimes I don't. So that doesn't really mean much. I don't think I will test until Saturday, if I haven't started spotting. So far, I haven't spotted, but last month I didn't either.

I just know it's going to happen soon. So many people that know my story keep telling me they feel it's soon. I hope that's just not people being nice! haha.

10 years ago

Skyline - I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. (Both of them, actually.) Dementia is a terrible way to go. My dh's granddad passed from it, and it was just painful to watch. Such a strong man was reduced to lying in bed holing a baby doll. He didn't even recognize us anymore, and the doll was the only thing that kept him happy. I still cry sometimes thinking about him.

Lshrader - the numbers sound great for your dh! I'm so happy and relieved for you both.

Miracle - is this the time you're in Arizona remembering your grandma? Or have you already done that? I pray peace for you and your family.

I love big families. There were 7 of us growing up. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I never knew any different until I went to 1st grade and realized most people only had one sibling. We were dirt poor, but there was always somebody to play with and we had great imaginations! Lol. My oldest sister is 18 yrs older than the baby of the family. Our kids range in age from 32 to my new little one. We don't know any extended family, though, so the only cousins and grandparents we have are from the families we married in to.

I didn't do too much work, just part of the grocery shopping, getting the kids bathed and regular housework, but I feel like I'm having a relapse of the fever. It's still low grade, but my head is killing me and I had to take a nap a little while ago while the kids had "recess". *sigh* So tired of being sick!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

Today's been a busy, busy day. With finals coming up I feel at times I'm drowning in school work. But I wouldn't have it any other way!

As some of you may have already seen on FB, my husband got a phone call today from his department head...he got the promotion he was going for! We are both so excited and feel so blessed. We'll be relocating to Orlando. We're very excited to be selling our home. It was the house we were in when we found out my BIL had been killed (and my MIL was here visiting at the time when she found out so she doesn't like to come here). We're planning on listing our house in two weeks and hope it sells quickly!

In other news, I got my +OPK today. In fact, it was the darkest I've ever had and TMI, but I feel like I'm on my period with the amount of EWCM that is flowing out of me! Sorry hahaha.

If y'all are interested in the OPK it's here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=254933

Hopefully I'll see a rise in temps the next few days!

@LSchrader- I'm glad to hear your hubs is improving! That has got to be a relief. As always, I love your optimism. When's the next SA? Three months? I honestly don't think you'll even need another SA... ;)

@Bean- Glad the procedure went well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the results come back well too. Happy healing! Is it warming up in the UK yet?

@Athena- Wow you've got a huge family! I was an only child until I was 18...well, technically my dad had a son when I was 9 but I rarely see or talk to him. My stepdad is one of 12 so I have lots of cousins/aunts/uncles through him, but with my mom and dad I have a combined one aunt and two uncles with three cousins...yeah, it's a small family. How're you feeling?

@Skyline- Glad your visit went well. That's super interesting about your family history! I'm 100% positive your grandmother knew you guys were there. What a special moment to share. How's that spot on your ribs? I know I get that if my bra's too tight for whatever reason. Gah. Gotta hold those girls up! Thanks again for checking in on me!

@Rebecca- I'm sorry you're still not feeling well :( It sucks how when you're sick and not feeling well things still need to be done. You're 16 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!

@Miralce- How're you doing? Hope your trip goes well. My thoughts are with you! Enjoy the celebration of your grandmother's life! I know she's looking down watching everything you do!

User Image

10 years ago

@Bean - I hope what @athena said holds true for you, and that HSG does the trick for you.

@LSchrader - Me too, I really hope DH is up for us having 4 kids if that is possible. He's like, "We'll just focus on ONE for right now." And gives me this wide eyed, "you crazy!" look. Four still seems like a small family to me.

I'm glad you are feeling at peace. I hope you get to overlap with your SIL as well. That sounds like a pretty good trade off. I'm sure they are not just trying to be nice... to me it seems like everything that has needed to come into place is finally almost there for you and that it IS just a matter of time now. I am obviously not a fortune teller, but I think you are right. I think it's SOON.

@rebecca - Thank you, and yes, it is so sad to watch! Yes, @miracle said she was driving out to AZ today. She said they were camping, so she might be off the grid for the next few days.

My siblings were the same way, we were all good friends and had tons of fun playing together growing up, we never knew we were poor or weird. LOL

I'm sorry you are feeling a bit of a relapse, I hope it's completely gone asap. And happy 16 weeks!!! I can't wait for you to get safely past this milestone and leave it in the dust!

@football - I'm so glad your DH got that promotion and that you are happy about being able to relocate.

Very glad you got such a strong +OPK, it's a beauty. I hope that, along with the bounteous EWCM, are both really good signs for this cycle.

Still sore, I keep having to remember not to slouch or lean on my desk.

AFM - I have been thinking a lot about how I could make money from home and of all the jobs that pay well and do not require a degree, computer programming is one I think I could do... so I'm going to start looking into online tutorials so I can figure what it is I need to learn. This could be a complete dead end, but I think it's worth a look see.

User Image

10 years ago

ABOUT TO LEAVE WORK TO GO TO MY ANATOMY SCAN!!!!

FINGERS CROSSED MY LIL MUNCHKIN SHOWS US THE GOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL UPDATE LATER <3

User Image

10 years ago

Well I am so sad. Doesn't look like I will get to go to my grandma's celebration for life this weekend. I was supposed to drive 3.5 hrs to Los Angeles to where my mom, step dad and sister all live. All 4 of us were going to ride together another 7 hrs to AZ in the car. My mom got super sick a few days ago and it took a turn for the worse, she's at the ER as I speak. My sister isn't feeling well either. I can't afford to drive the 10 hr (20 hr round tirp) plus hotel fees by myself. My grandma knows how much I love her and will ALWAYS love her. Tonight I'm feeling guilty and sad that I can't be there.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - Oh no, I'm so sorry! I do hope your mom is going to be okay!?

DH just gave me a horrible scare, I had fallen asleep (I don't know how long), but something jolted me awake like a loud bang and I looked over and the bathroom light was on and it looked like DH's feet were laying in the floor, I couldn't tell because I didn't have my glasses on. I called to him and there was no answer so I jumped up and ran in there and he was laying in the bathroom floor flat in his back! I called to him a few more times and he opened his eyes. He said he had gotten up to use the bathroom and had felt dizzy and that was all he could remember. I can't tell you how bad that scared me!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle- Please do not feel guilty. Your grandmother would definitely understand. I know you will be celebrating her life daily. I am praying for your mother and sister that they feel better and for you that you don't pick up whatever they have. Please don't feel down, Miracle. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo