Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6451 - 6460 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle-I always wondered if i had a hormonal issue because of spotting but all my tests came back normal. I guess things could have shifted a bit though. I will keep an eye on it. I am wondering if maybe my diet shifted things as well. I just don't know...

9 years ago

@Skyline ~ The music festival sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I wish I could go. I love Elton John.

@Lschrader ~ Our hormones do fluctuate, I'm wondering if something shifted for you. Sometimes we just have whacky cycles. I have heard of woman thinking they were getting their periods b/c they were spotting for a few days when AF was due, but ended up not getting full af and instead were pregnant. You never know.

@Football ~ Glad you're still here. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@skyline---how did i miss your EJ comment! LOVE HIM! Do not love Kanye West though hahaha.

@miracle-I am pretty sure that AF showed up. Its much heavier than earlier. Can i get my hormones checked?? How do i do that?

9 years ago

Would like to join in if that's ok, I'm 10/11 dpo with AF due in 2 days.
7 BFN so far (used EPT 4 days early and FR 6 day early, and $ store cheapies) 5 years ago I never thought I'd be so comfortable buying multiple pregnancy tests and know as much as I do today about cycles, cm, breast soreness, cramps, etc...
Any tips to get through the two DAY wait would be greatly appreciated.
Ironically I don't keep the family up to date (my mother is drama) and even my husband is pretty uncomfortable talking about all this (he grew up in a house with 3 brothers, no sisters) so just the mere mention of the word cycle results in all kind of face contortions and uncomfortableness (I liken it to asking your husband to run out for some tampons, super absorbency Scented, at walmart, on Black Friday) so my poor gay bestie at work has to listen to most of my obsessiveness all day:( cramp or implant? Am I exhausted or just tired? PMS or craving or did I just forget lunch? Should I have that cup of coffee or not?
Tips? thoughts?!?!!!

9 years ago

@BeachBabyToBe ~ Welcome to this lovely group of ladies. We have all been in this forum for a while now. Some are pregnant and some of us like myself are ttc and praying for the bfp any cycle now. I am the oldest one in here. I am 42 ttc baby #1 for eternity. I have a dp (darling partner) for 6 years. There is no such thing as tmi in here, so feel free to share it all. We are a kind, supportive, fun and loving bunch in here. Looks like you and I are on the same cycle. My AF is due in 3 days on June 13th. I have a 29/30 day clockwork cycle. What about you? Are your cycles regular? The last few days before AF is supposed to arrive I just try to remain relaxed but it can be sooooo hard some times. I used to test early but then when I got tired of seeing bfn's every month, I decided not to test as much. We have all been there and know what you are going through. Sharing in this group helps me get through long days during the two week wait. I have actually turned a little pessimistic lately because of the years of let down and my clock is ticking...

Hang in there. Keep us posted. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

Skyline - hope your dh enjoys Bonnaroo and that you have fun with family while he's away. I'll bet that was a thrill when your mother in law gave you the crib!! YAY!

Lschrader - that camping trailer sounds like fun! We've camped a few times in tents (once in an old cow pasture - it was with a church group, and they'd gotten permission - but my sweetie put up our tent right on top of a cow pattie, and on a downhill slope, so all night my two stepsons and I slid downhilll and wondered what in the world that smell was?!), and once we "camped" in our van with all the seats put under the floor or laid flat at a bluegrass festival. The experiences I've had haven't necessarily encouraged me to do it again , but I would if things were a little less messy and we had more space! I hope you all get to enjoy your trailer. And did AF come full force for you? If so, I'm sorry!

Miracle - the idea of our group moving on makes me so sad! I love being able to come here and check to see how everyone is and being able to share my days. If that has to happen, I hope it's not for a long time yet!

Bean - hope you're well! It just hit me that I've seen you on FB but not on here! How are you?

Football - Hope your move continues to go well. I know it can be a stressful and emotional time.

BeachBabyToBe - welcome! I think we know all about TMI and sometimes not having anyone to talk to about the times we're obsessing! Feel free to share with us.

Afm - As I said in a previous post, doctor's visits for my oldest have really got me busy. He saw the geneticist yesterday, and she was very comforting and very knowledgeable, just as I remembered her from when we saw her before. For Marfans, they have a checklist, and you have to meet 7 of the criteria to get a diagnosis. When we went 2 1/2 years ago, my son only met like 3 of the criteria...this time it was 5. The two biggies that he didn't have were really messed up eyesight and an enlarged aorta - at least that we know of. So even though we're seeing the cardiologist Friday for info on good nutrition to try to help with his elevated cholesterol, we have to go to them on Thursday so they can do an echo-cardiogram of his heart to make sure his aorta hasn't enlarged. If it has, then he'll be classified as having Marfan's and they'll start him on medicine to stop the enlargement of his aorta and he'll be under supervision to make sure no other problems occur for him. If they don't see anything with his heart, then we talk about genetic testing to see if he might have one of the related disorders. And he might get the Marfan's specific testing if it comes back he does have issues with his heart, just to seal the deal. Isn't it something how things can just pile on top of you? It feels like a snowball going downhill, but I know this is stuff we need to do. If he has the enlarged aorta he can't lift weights anymore, because of the strain it would put on his heart - and he loves to work out! He's still recovering from his shin splits, so he's been banned from basketball and running until the end of July, which is also very hard for him. Oh, and the dr. said that 25% of people develop Marfan's without it being in their family, so it might be more likely that my son would have to have his children tested than his siblings, but she said we might need to look at genetic testing for his father and I anyway, depending on how his echo comes back and that we might need to keep an eye on all the kids, including the baby. Yikes!

I'm so thankful I have you all to share with. We haven't spoken to anyone at church about it - my dh likes to stay private, which I understand, but to me the more people praying the better! And heaven knows he hasn't spoken to his mom, especially since she's in the middle of her big move from VA to NC. I've talked to my mom about it, but that's it. It can be so hard feeling like there's no one to share your concerns with.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca- I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I will definitely be praying for your entire family, including little Titus. I know The Lord is listening, and I know He will comfort and bless you and your family. I'm so glad you're able to talk to us and that we can be here for you

User Image

9 years ago

Well another cycle bites the dust.. 12 dpo this morning. Tested BFN with SMU on dollar store test. AF due on Friday. I'm pretty sure I would see a faint pos at 12 dpo if I were. :( SUCKS!

@Rebecca ~ Speaking of "sucks", I am so sorry you are going through all of this health issue with your son while pregnant but mostly alone. I will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I hope your son is able to keep his mind off of it and find other forms of enjoyment despite not being able to play basketball or lift weights for the time being. :( I really do wish you lived closer, because I would come over and hug you, make lunch for you and pray with you. You are not alone. I am here for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

Thank you for the welcomes!
Still getting BFN today, tomorrow is The official due date for AF so I'm mentally promising myself not to use my last ept test and to hold out for one extra day.
If I'm not pg this cycle is going down for the WORST pms symptoms everrrr....
And then I'm going to open my own bottle of wine:(

9 years ago

Welcome, BeachBaby! I know how disheartening a BFN can be. If you can, I'd recommend not even testing until AF is due. The first few months we started TTC I used to, and it just became overwhelming. I hope you get your BFP soon!

Ladies, I just needed to pop in here real quick...I'm feeling really overwhelmed and emotional. Everything's working out and I'm really excited about the new house, I'm just feeling sentimental and sad about saying goodbye to our current home. I know I may be acting a little ridiculous. The movers came yesterday and packed the house up into the boxes, and then today they packed the truck. Between running around and organizing the boxes of what I'm taking and what they're taking, plus cleaning each room for the final walk through, I'm exhausted. The house is completely empty with the exception of our air mattress and the things we're bring with us to the hotel we're staying in before we close on our new house. And, unfortunately, my DH is working tonight so I'm at home alone...with absolutely nothing to do. The house doesn't even feel like ours anymore...it's so weird.

My parents and brothers are flying out as we speak. We're headed up to Jacksonville to spend the weekend with my family (plus we then don't have to spend money on a hotel those nights...score!).

Sorry if all I've been talking about is our move. I've been really, really excited about it then today I just all of a sudden started having to hold back tears! And I don't even know if they're happy or sad tears! haha.

I'm a nutjob. Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. I appreciate having you all here to listen...okay, well read me ramble.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo