Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4961 - 4970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

when will you get a blood test? Go today!!!

10 years ago

Omg that is so positive. Miracle I am so happy for you. That gives me so much hope :) I'm literally crying right now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Miracle- I'd say that's a def positive!! Congratulations!! :)

10 years ago

Thank you ladies.. off to get a blood test...

I will check back in a little later...

THANK YOU! I'm nervous!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@MIRACLE!!! You have your miracle!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle and let the water works start for me. You ARE pregnant!!!! And those who do not know Miracle & I have been on this journey for so long!! She is the FOUNDER of this forum and nothing, nothing gives me more joy than to see that second line in the window for you. I love you like a sister and your pregnancy gives me the hope to move on. This is TRULY a miracle and I am so happy right now. I feel like a burden has been lifted off of my heart!!!!!! I feel like I can walk on the moon!!!!!!! OMG!!! **sticky vibes***

@lsch you asked what was making me so blue, right now NOTHiNG!!! Our sister friend up there is pregnant!!!!! Lol what else matters? Lol

Thank you to everybody for welcoming me back.

I wish I had wedding pics for you but our photo shoot was post poned to Saturday because it was 5 degrees on Tuesday so I didn't get all dolled up until Saturday so I will defintely give you guys a peak.

Thank you for all the congratulations on the marriage. For those who don't know, my DH and I were common law but I never really felt married...so I started expressing my feelings and we made it official on Tuesday. So now I will change my name....everything feels right.....

AFM: I am I guess about 11 or 12 DPO. Tested last night and BFN on a dollar store. I think AF is due Saturday but not too sure because I really wasn't keeping track at all. I hope she's late because who needs that witch during my photo shoot...lmao

10 years ago

@pisces- How amazing is this!! I feel the same when you say nothing makes you happier to hear this news. I often think to myself and I have written on here before about how thankful I am that @miracle asked that question so long ago! I know I have not been here since the beginning, but when I chimed (about page 40), you all welcomed with and I am grateful for that. I am so happy you are feeling better. You deserve to feel happy you married lady!! I hope AF just doesn't show at all...wouldn't that just seal the deal for your year :)

I am waiting on pins and needles for miracle to come back! EEEEEEEK! When will you tell your man?!

10 years ago

@DeLa - Just saw your post! WHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey mama that is so awesome your journey of ttc are finally over and now in the bump club! I'm so happy for you that teata came to my eyes to finally see you have gotten your BFP after all these years months after months of negs I'm so excited I feel as if you became pregnant at the best time of your life and words are so hard to explain to others! I'm glad I was able to be in this joinery with you and so happy to finally see you are pregnant and miracles can actually happen!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks!! I can't wait to have it finalized by a digi then a doc appt :-) I'm paranoid like that, lol. Luckily af did not show!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo