Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7381 - 7390 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@amber- I am so so sorry. How far along were you? I want to hug you. Stay positive.

@miracle- both my older sisters have two copies of that same gene. They really have not had any issues because of it. I do many people who have a sensitivity to alcohol and get super hung over. My best best is totally like that. I think some people have an allergy to alcohol. I am sure everyone is different with the mutation, but for my sisters they didn't know they had anything until a year ago. We only got tested because my dad was tested for it.

9 years ago

@Lschrader - I should have been 12 weeks but the baby had died at 8 weeks and I had no idea. I only noticed something was wrong when I started spotting. This is my first miscarriage but I had an ectopic last may which resulted in me losing a tube.

Thank you ladies for your kind words! I really appriaciate it. Some days i feel like not wanting to try anymore because im not sure if it will ever happen for me. We have been trying for 3 years and out of those three years I have only been pregnant twice and it has resulted in two horrible things. Well AF finally arrived last night which i figured she would. Not sure if we will try this month or not. Guess we will see once AF has finished its rounds.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone in there TWW? Babydust to you all!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Yes, I only got tested for the mthfr gene because my mom just got tested for it a few months ago. She really encouraged met to get tested for the gene as she suspected I had it too. It's really helping me makes sense out of things for me health/mental wise. I get massive hangovers when I drink. I mean the kind that keep you in bed for 3 days.. This makes sense now knowing I have this gene. It's harder to flush out toxins than the normal person for me. I am so sensitive to chemicals of any kind, which is another factor that having the gene can cause. I have suffered a mild to moderate mood on top of just being born sensitive. I'm reading how having this genetic defect is directly related to all the neurotransmitters in the brain. People with this gene mutation can experience mood swings, depression, bi polar, ect. if not treated properly. Pretty crazy. Anyhow I am taking a great multi vitamin and extra b12(the active kind) with extra folate right now. I am looking forward to feeling more balanced.

How are you feeling today? What did the scan show on your follies? Is today the retrieval day or tomorrow?

@Zyara - Hope you are resting and that the little swimmer(s) are mating away with your little egg.. ha

@Ambermarissa - I am sorry you are having to go through so much loss, grief and disappointment with ttc a baby. Looking on the bright side "you are capable" of getting pregnant. Now you just need to find out what is happening as far as sustaining the pregnancy. Have you been tested for everything? Taking all your vitamins? Is your lining of your uterus good? I'm sure you probably have already checked into these concerns. I was just hoping to stimulate more ideas. Wanting to help. :(

AFM - I am on cd 14 today. Baby danced last night. Hopefully I get to bed the next 4 days straight.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - I am so glad you feel like you have some answers! Even though my sisters and I haven't really been effected by the gene, it is nice to know that somethings happening in your life have a reason for them! I do suffer with depression and anxiety, so that could be attributed to the mutation.

Today is the first day I just feel icky! I am all done with my injections, THANK GOODNESS! My last shot was last night. Yesterday I had a total of four shots since i took my trigger at 9:30 p.m. Man or Man that one hurts. My stomach feels like i was punched. I am really sore and REALLY bloated. i am pretty much confined to wearing leggings and yoga pants. Retrieval is tomorrow!!! Please pray for good eggs and lots of them....mature!! DH will give his sample as well and they will use ICSI on them tomorrow to fertilize. Friday we get to see how many fertilized. Finger's Crossed! I feel really good about this!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Oh I bet your tummy is sore and bloated. That sounds painful and no fun, but ALL For a GREAT cause. KMFG for you and your dh. I just KNOW your retrieval will go great and you will have beautiful mature healthy eggs and your dh will have a perfect amount of healthy swimmers. Everything you both have been doing up until now has led you to this exact moment in your ttc journey. I couldn't be more hopeful for you both. Just think, in a few days you will be technically pregnant until proven otherwise. Yay!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Thank you! We are really excited! I am also really excited to go home rest right now! NO food sounds good to me at all. I have totally lost my appetite which is weird. I never do that ha. The only thing that sound somewhat good to me is cereal...weird, i know!

9 years ago

Wow!!!! @LSchrader I can't believe tomorrow is the big day!! I'm beyond excited for you!! I'm hoping for big follies!! I keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry you had to go through painful inyeccions and bunch of medications to get to this point but once you have a precious little baby holding in your arms it will al worth it and I have a good feeling about your IVF, it's gonna be successful and pretty soon you'll be giving us the good news!!!

@miracle I have no idea about the mutation or genes you talking about or how they affect but I'm happy you are taking supplements and vitamins to help you and is good thing you found out and you are treating yourself. Keep the good spirit and the baby dancing going, lots of baby dust sent to your way!!!

@everyone else hope you are having a wonderful day!! How everything is going?

I'm testing the trigger out, today I did another dollar test. I want to know about how many days it stays on my system and its kind of fun to see a possitive test even when is fake lol... I'm feeling way better, yesterday I was bloated and kind of in pain. We bed last night and I was afraid it was going to hurt since I felt sore inside but no pain at all, I just noticed some spotting this morning but the nurse did warn me I might have some after the IUI so I guess is all good. I feel good today, I been kind of tired but I think is due all stress I been through this past few days. I'm trying to relax but somehow the lack of symptoms worries me. I did not feel sore breast or cramps for ovulation like in previous cycles after trigger so I'm kind of concern I did not ovulate.. I'll keep doing my homework the rest of the week till Friday-Saturday hopping this will cover all my bases. The TWW is the worst, I wish there would be a bulb that lights after bedding that lets you know right away if you got pregnant or not that way I wouldn't have to be wondering for all this days lol..

Big hugs to everyone!!

9 years ago

@ miraclemama2be I have been seeing a gyno for a good year now and he has been testing me for everything. He doesnt seem to see any issues with me. I need to go back for another check up here soon and see if they have any answers to why this keeps happening.

@Lschrader good luck girl today wil be thinking of you and hoping for good news soon!

As for me im feeling much more positive today about TTC. Ready for my AF to be over and get ready to try again.

Hope everything is doing well.

9 years ago

ambermarissa - so sorry to hear of your losses. It can be so discouraging when you don't have a reason, but I'm glad you're feeling more upbeat about things!

Zyara - this is so exciting for you! Try not to look at symptoms too much. When I got pregnant with Titus, I had zero symptoms. It wasn't until I was about 6-8 weeks along that anything started for me. Keeping you in my prayers.

Lschrader - I can't wait to hear your news....I'm excited for you too! I admire your strength and how you've just kept pushing forward. I'm praying for you and your dh and am just waiting to hear you got a BFP.

Miracle - so you've got two mutations of that gene? From the problems you mentioned ladies can have if they have it, I might very well have it too. Isn't that something? I'm glad you were able to find that out and can now take supplements to balance yourself out. Enjoy your fertile week!

Skyline - how are you? You and Oliver seem to be having loads of fun judging from your Facebook pictures. Little boys are just stinkers sometimes, tinkling on things when you least expect it! Hope you got the yeast issue under control. I had that with my second...got some meds and knocked it right out.

Football - I'm so, so glad Winston is doing well and back home. I can't imagine how scary that must have been for you and your dh. And bravo for continuing with breastfeeding even when you had some tough times. Being a new mom can be so draining and emotional! Can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet little family.

AFM....entering my fertile time. It's been hectic to say the least. FINALLY got my cavity filled at a sedation dentist, and spent most of the morning knocked out on the sofa. Had to pump and throw away three times, but once I was feeling back to normal Titus was ok to nurse. Poor baby cried for me and made me feel awful, but his daddy and siblings took good care of him. Took our oldest for his second college visit to Nyak, NY yesterday, which meant we were gone an entire day and it was horrible traffic. Now I'm just ready to have some private time with hubby and see what we can do about giving Titus a little brother or sister. How in the world did Titus get to be 6 months old already?

I've missed being here with you ladies. Sorry I haven't written more, it's just been busy. I'm always praying for you, though.

User Image

9 years ago

Just checking in ladies. Retrieval went awesome!!! I was initially told we got 23 eggs and was stoked!! Then they told us the final count was actually 28!!!! Please pray we get a decent amount that fertilize!!!!

Feeling ok. Lots of pressure and soreness. Holding to feel better tomorrow :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo