Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo girl my heart was so sad when I saw that post, I couldn't even respond I was do sad. I was hoping she would be back this morning but nothing. I am typing her am email because I want her to know that we are still here for her.

*****COME BACK MIRACLEMAMA****

@topo AFY: you will be pregnant this month because you NOT obsessing. I hope that Fertileaid works for you two. My friend took it and was pregnant in two months. I gave mine to my other friend because my doctor said that she has heard great things about but she doesn't think it's for me. So I have my clomid at home hoping that I don't need it because I so pre-pregnant and everything. Lol ...what else have you been up to?

11 years ago

@piecsgirl I got to send miricalmomma one to give her my love tell her that I said to be strong but I'm not taking the comment but I'm only taking the FertilAid so let's see what happens don't have my hopes up I'm just taking it day by day I hope you're right im scared to take the other one lol cuz of what u said im gonna start tempting n charting next month how r u feeling luv whats new

11 years ago

@topo thanks for asking love bug! I am waiting to O, I got egg white cm yesterday and some clear slippery cm also. I just knew I'd have a positive OPK by now but still negative. My temp was kind of low this morning so maybe that was its just not time...yet. :-) BD'd anyway cuz I saw egg white cm. lol...poor DH... He was violated. Lol...

What's new with you?

11 years ago

Bd yesterdy dh was horney lol today n yest egg white creamy cm not sticky yet but omg alot of cm i miss miricalmomma im sad idk wish she came back im gonna violate dh sounds fun lol
How come i havent seen sticky yet im cd 14 u think i missed it, y app says im suppose to o tomorrow so lets see

11 years ago

Bd yesterdy dh was horney lol today n yest egg white creamy cm not sticky yet but omg alot of cm i miss miricalmomma im sad idk wish she came back im gonna violate dh sounds fun lol
How come i havent seen sticky yet im cd 14 u think i missed it, y app says im suppose to o tomorrow so lets see

11 years ago

@topo so possible O day for you today. Take an OPK just to be sure. I know you aren't "trying" but at least you will have some idea of what's going on WHEN you miss you period. Lol... I am praying that is our month and I haven't given up the power of positive thinking. Still missing Miraclemama she always comes through with some awesomely positive post or some awesome knowledge when we are confused about something. I hope she is ok. She respond to my email, maybe she hasn't read it. I prayed that God shows her quickly the man for her and gives her the baby he deserves.

***WE MISS MIRACLEMAMA AND HOPE SHE RETURNS TO US ***

Just thought I throw that out into the universe.

AFM: took one last OPK before going to bed and it was dark but wouldn't say it was as dark as the control line. Wasn't sure so I beyond violated DH last night. Don't worry he's just fine, he agreed not to file any rape charges against me if I promise to do it again. ;-) **this is his favorite week of the month** my temp this morning was a tad lower than yesterday but still getting up there. This calendar tracker has my O date set for tomorrow. So I think I will skip BD tonight and plan a sexual assault on the man for tomorrow **devious smile**

11 years ago

@topo FINALLY GOT A POSITIVE OPK!!!! Yeeeeee haw!

11 years ago

Congrats on the ovulation yes i am not trying i will practice n by them next month see what happens this month not gonna waste my time yes positive thinking im taking all my pills lets see what happens even started exercising a lil bahhhaaa funny right i bet ur dh is happy this week lol no sign of o today im suppose to idk i started before u but till no good cm stringy like the last two months no sign just creamy o im confused but not to concerend but im so happy for u lets bet i bet its ur month i have a doc appt today lets see what happens sad face mayve he will put me low key on clomid lol lets see

11 years ago

@topo Good Luck at your appointment let me know how it goes!!!! I hope he does give you clomid, then we can be on together.

11 years ago

Lol i gotta see if my obgyn can do it to reduce fertality cost ill let u know booboo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo