Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces girl- I'm a week late today. I just assumed because the FRER was neg a blood test was kind of pointless right now. What do u think? I was going to take another clear blue test sun when the hubby is home. If that come up neg and still no AF I will maybe call my doc. Uh.....I don't know what to do! I just assumed once I implanted the hormone would build. It's been a week since missed AF, so I assume I would have implanted by now! It just doesn't make sense to me! So all in all I'm lost! Lol!

11 years ago

@weezy a blood test is the most acurate that you can get right now. A urine test can only be as accurate as the level of HCG in your urine. With my sons it was days after my period was due before I finally tested positive. Why don't you give the doctor a call and see what he/she thinks.

AFM: I made an appointment with my doctor in the morning and I am going to do my very very best to convince her to give me Clomid.

11 years ago

@piecesgirl good luck luv at ur appt let me know it didnt hurt the accupuncture like i though it was dnt get me wrong i new she stuck me lol like a pinch there was one nerve in my ankle that was uncomfortable. it is suppose to help with scar tissues desolve it break it up something like that with the blood flow like i said i am open to whatever sounded weird but my faith is good lol don quai she said is a good vitamin to be taking yes i am going to take the fertaild to babe i am going to do it all since i have no options left and hopefuilly i am still going to do the surgery but i see doc april 10 so i will let u know what he says

11 years ago

@topo well I should have had this revaluation like 3 days ago because I just read that clomid is usually taken on cycle days 5-9 and today is CD 7 for me so even if she says yes, it will have to wait til next cycle. **bummer** thanks got the clarification on the acupuncture. I may need that some day. I have heard of much success with acupuncture so hopefully you will get a BFP while not even trying too hard.

11 years ago

Well the BITCH got me!! As you can tell by my wording I am soooooo not impressed! Got it as soon as I posted my last post......couldn't tell u all till now as I spent 2 1/2 hrs crying! Talked to my hubby....we are having a Wendy's, junk food and movie night. We are both very sad! Looks like I o'd exactly 1 week after I thought I did, and the bitch was exactly 1 week late( technically on time though) So I get to start all over again. Using OPK's this time!
Baby dust to you all.

11 years ago

@weeze sorry babe i know the feeling well all do all so much.

@ piecesgirl yes babe clomid u have to be closley watched hum all kinds of stuff can happen while on fertality meds babe there just not something u take luv bucket what happened at the doctors where are u my piecesgirl

*ammmmmmmmmberrrrrrrrrrrr alerttttttttttttttt piecesgirl*

11 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm back. I am completely exhausted, but it was all worth it. I'm home and resting today.

@pisces ~ Hi hon. Looks like you and topo have been super busy maintaining the forum while I was gone? Good girls. What's all this stuff with standing on your head, doing acupuncture, fertile cm, fertility aid, psychic phone calls...LOL! Whatever works huh? I totally understand. My cousin whom had irregular periods used fertility aid and got pregnant 2 months after using it. I don't know if I'd recommend it though to woman who already have normal cycles..it could mess you up. I have regular normal 28 day cycles and I tried maca root (a herb to help with fertility) I got it at the health food store and used it for 3 weeks, well it was the worst thing I could have done. I ended up bleeding for 63 days straight. I completely messed up my cycles... So be careful with what you are using. Could set you back a few months.

@topo ~ Hey there. That's great you had acupuncture. I have heard other woman giving that a try. I hope it works for you and gets you your bfp.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo hey sweetie! lol @ the amber alert**i was at my 2nd job today sorry**...the doctor's appt is in the morning. We'll see what she says. I am going to take everything (fertilaid, fertile cm, etc) with me but its looking I'm on my own this cycle.,.lol..I took the Fertile CM this morning (one pill) and I noticed an anxious feeling. Not sure if was just me being paranoid. Fertile CM is mostly a whole bunch of vitamin C, no vitex so I think that one is ok. When I had IVF I took Follistem which is an self injection but after taking the maximum, I still only produced six eggs only three were fertilized. I will let you guys know how the appointment goes as soon as I leave.

@miraclemama heyyyyyyyyyyyy girl! Welcome back! Haven't we been a bunch of loons since you've been gone...lol..girl we are all over the place! Thanks for the info on what happened to you , I really appreciate it. I am taking my butt to the doctor in the morning and trying to make a game plan. My OB-GYN got fired (by me) just before I started TTC back in February. She so gung ho before my surgery and after I had te surgery, I went back to go see her thinking she was going to help me make a plan and she was so negative that I advised her that I didn't like her attitude for one, and #2 I didn't need her to advise me of every odd that stacked against me because I knew all of that already but I DID know the te best odd of them all was stacked in my corner and that is God. He IS and DOES have the final say. And that was that. "You're fired in my Donald Trump voice.

@weezy so sorry, the witch attacked. I was really expecting to have a BFP from you but keep the faith sweetie. We are here for you.

11 years ago

We'll AF came today. And although most would be upset (I am bummed I'm not preggers) I'm just excited that I got another period and that it was on a perfect 28 day cycle. That has never happened!! So for the minor fact that I even got another period, and I actually have another opportunity to try for a BFP, is a big positive in my book!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I just joined today and have LOVED reading through this thread. I'm 11DPO today and tested BFN this morning. I'm crushed! Made my entire day rotten. I ovulated on the 24th of March and timed our BDing just right. AF due next Tuesday, the 9th. I know there's still a slight chance, but I'm having a hard time dealing with the let downs every month!

I'm 34 and have been TTC for about 4 months.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo