Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3831 - 3840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning.Subject of the morning is tampon talk...well my sister's good friend's mother died of tss syndrome when the daughter was in grade school. So scary and sad. So I know that it's a serious thing.

@Athena ~ How are you this morning? Did you test? You know we're all waiting to hear..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Topo ~ Hooray! You just made my day by stopping in to say HI! Miss you hon. Feels complete when I hear from you.. Getting all sappy eyed over here.. LOL! Glad you're watching and praying along still for us all. Sending you a big (((((((((( HUG ))))))))))))))).

@Lschrader ~ I hope you have a long surge and pop that egg out in 48 hrs from now and then you will have 12 to 24 hours of ovulation. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

I'm so sad, my temp dropped this morning a whole degree and i did a cm check and it was nothing but blood. I'm wondering if it was a chemical because the test yesterday was positive for sure and I had taken probably 10 wondfos before that with nada. I guess it's time to see if Tania's right, I sure hope she is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@pisces & @miraclemama - I have never heard of an actual TSS case, that's so sad. I was terrified of using them because of it. They have chemicals in them, they can't be healthy even if you don't suffer from TSS. I just can't imagine going back to pads. The cups are not a health risk at all, so I'm definitely going to get one soon.

@athena - My heart dropped. I'm so sorry!

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline you have to think its odd that she hit the nail on the head that I wasn't ovulating, and now says I have the tools to conceive when I'm on Clomid now and ovulating. Also my number was 6 and this is the 6th cycle since then. Some things are vague like the numbers but one month out of 12 can be due date or bfp month. That isn't that vague. I'm really hoping my number 4 on this reading is a bfp on December 4 because that is the night of the football banquet.and 10 days before my birthday. If I don't get a bfp this cycle we will be going to an RE I think.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Oh no! :( That utterly SUCKS! I'm sad hearing this. I'm so sorry.

@Skyline ~ I have been using pads for years.. mainly b/c tampons don't have any purpose for me on day 1, 2 and 3 of my period due to heavy flow.. so I just got used to wearing pads.. I'm not a fan of pads but they serve a good purpose for me. If and when my flow changes I will go back to tampons but the organic cotton ones with no herbicides or chemicals on them.. all natural.. you can get them from a good health food store.

User Image[/url][/url]

@Athena ~ I'm fully supportive in getting readings done and in doing them. I think we were all given the gift of intuitive abilities.. we just have to tap into it and strengthen it (it's a muscle, the pituitary gland) I have a strong relationship with God. I'm spiritual and not religious... I'm also ok with whatever anyone else wants to be, do or believe in.. That's the beauty in this life is we are all free to believe in what we want with no judgement of what others are doing or not doing..

User Image[/url][/url]

Yep, totally ovulating. I am crampy, and can feel it. I think I am ovulating from my left side, but I do feel it on my right too. Maybe I am double ovulating? DH and didn't get to BD on Wednesday when he left, but he come home tomorrow. I just hope it's not too late :-0

10 years ago

@Athena-NO! Ugh, I am so sorry :(

10 years ago

@Athena-NO! Ugh, I am so sorry :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo