Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4631 - 4640 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Update: the witch just showed. I'm out

10 years ago

@pisces - I'm sorry. :( Mean witch!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone.

Been mia and just had 20 pages to catch up on!

Welcome new peeps, good luck to everyone.

Congrats @ skyline and @ honcat. Happy for you and your bfp's.

Sorry for the ladies AF caught, when is she going on christmas vacation?!

Afm just relaxing, in uk for a crazy quick pre christmas trip with ddd and hoping to relax as have been super tired. Then back home to move apartments and for christmas, no rest!!!

Baby growing which is good but bump still small, maternity leggings kept falling down today ha ha ha

User Image

10 years ago

@ lshrader- yes I was 17 dpo before I even got a faint possative! I kept testing and nothing till then! I was for sure I wasn't preg

10 years ago

@football - Sorry, forgot to answer your other question! Well, because of the early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy we had in 2010, DH is very nervous about telling anyone until we get past these early weeks. I'm pretty bummed I can't tell my family on Christmas, they will all be there and we don't see them as often because they live 2 hours away and I THINK they would keep quite. *sigh* So, it will be some time in January before we tell them all. One of my sisters has 4 girls, but we will be the first in his family to have a baby, so his parents and siblings are going to go nuts. Lol They've been waiting paciently for over 7 years for us to get around to this. :) (I have 7 siblings and 1 BIL, he has 8 siblings, a lot of people to keep a secret!)

@introuble - Thank you! You did have a lot of catching up, hope you are having a good time and don't get too wore out. :)

@Tiff - That had to have been pretty frustrating, but happy in the end!

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces - I'm sorry honey! Darn that witch! :(

Athena - Sweetie, I'm so sorry you had a bad day. I absolutely HATE IT when people act like they have their stuff together and they can tell us how we need to feel. I know I've been guilty of this myself sometimes (we all probably have) but when someone is going through something, the most important thing they need is just someone to listen. Ugh! But just like Lschrader said, sometimes we need a good cry/pity party. It can make it easier to pick yourself back up and keep going. We're here for you. (Oh, and Happy Birthday!)

Introublealot - hahaha, your post made me smile! When I've been pregnant, being small was never an issue for me! :) Would like to see a picture of you with your leggings on!

Football - FX'd for you this cycle!

I'm feeling a little better tonight. I'm going to stop taking the progesterone, and see if the witch shows her face Wed or Thursday. If she shows, my fertile time will fall while I'm at my MIL's in VA. Oh joy! All 5 of us will be in the one bedroom apartment they have over their garage...not a lot of monkey business will be going on then! :(

User Image

10 years ago

@ sky and honcat congrats to you both yay!!!!!!!!!!

AF us , well Eli had another reaction to the infusions on Wednesday took him to er and they did a spinal tap to make sure it wasn't meningitis again thank god it wasn't but hes better now docs are gonna continue with the infusions just a diff med and a lower dose will keep you posted , and me and twins are doing good so far go to my 20 week apt on Tuesday cnat belive it half way done whoooo hoooo

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Pisces I ordered it from ebay. It's emerita pro-gest it was recommended to me and I was searching and found a forum where they were talking about it. So I figured it was worth a shot.

Dh asked me to order the fertilaid for him. He is ready to have a baby as much as I am. Our best friend runs a lab at a hospital and offered to do a sperm analysis for us for free. I told him if he could get in trouble not to do it, but he said since it's under a microscope it wouldn't matter. We can't use it for a doctor or anything but we can get some peace if it is greatly improved.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks everyone for your support :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena ok I will go look for it. Thanks for the info. That's awesome that your friend can give the sperm analysis for you. I think you should, it's worth a shot :-)

@lolee sorry about Eli's little set back but thank goodness he's back on track **hugs**

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo