Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello all, still no af, I'm so confussed!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies for the response regarding temping. I really hope that I don't have to next month, but if I do, I will start temping.

AF is due on Monday, but my fingers and toes are crossed to find out for Mother's day :) My Birthday is the 24th of this month (yay for may birthdays!) so it would also be a fabulous gift. I woke up today with a very dull pain in my abdomen, but it is gone now. The side and now moving under my boobs are really sore. My boobs are normally sore a couple days before AF, but all over achy, so this is different. I decided not to test this morning because I was too scared to see the negative :-/

11 years ago

@desertchic you always pop in with knowledge. How are you?

@miraclemama Gemini! My absolute favorite cousins bday is on the 26th...she's a riot! I am so glad you are IN this month. :-D

@topo how are ya sweetie? You been having fun and relaxing.

@tiff did you test? When was AF due again? I think you O'd later than you think or you're pregnant.

AFM: positive OPK again this morning and cramping in my left ovary. My temp was slightly up this morning but not enough to call it an O, I think. The link to my FF chart is:

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

11 years ago

@ pices- no last time I tested was the 7th, this is the 31st day since my cycle started

11 years ago

@ schader- ya still a little early to test, don't wast the money, try and wait till sat if u can

11 years ago

Good Morning. Hope everyone has a a good day.

@pisces ~ Us gemini's are a little whacky..but never boring. I have a lot of earth and water in the rest of my astrology chart. So it makes me well rounded. You can go google your astro birth chart for free. So fun and fascinating for me. Doesn't taking clomid make your opk's positive longer? I thought I read that somewhere. Maybe desertchic is right though and you ovulate 10 days from the last day of taking clomid. I wish I had more info for you on that. What did the doctor say about it?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@tiff I think you're pregnant. How are you feeling any cramping? Go to the dollar store or Walmart and get a cheapie, I am betting its a positive.

@miracle I think I will do that, I need my actual time of birth. I have one of those condensed versions that doesn't have the time and my mom is passed away so I can't ask her. Maybe while I am here I can go get a copy, the long version. How are you feeling today? I think that clomid is working because I never get cramping in my ovaries until this time. On the side with the last remaining tube too. My doc was a little peeved that no baseline sonogram because I was out of town but all it is going to tell me is how many follicles I had. She said dont worry, I will O will my follicles are mature. She feels like my last BD was time enough. So I am trying to relax and let nature do her thing and The Lord to give me a miracle. :-D

How is everyone else?

11 years ago

@pices-ya I was gana get one tonight when we go to store, I haven't took ne last two days cuz it was neg on the 7th so I was just waiting for af! My back hurts and I don't feel good but with other preg I didn't get nauseated till like 6-8 weeks so I think it's to soon to feel sick

11 years ago

hi ladies i am here i am so annoyed i guess my attention span is all over the place cant keep up i am guessing pmsing becuase i am so grouchy today and yesterday lol i am flying blind i love that @ piecesgirl lol idk when i od lol but not trying or keeping track after my bd session sat i guess i drained dh becuase his ass hasnt kicked in and i been asking lol but like whatever becuase i am not trying lol. @miricalmomma life is a box of chocolates lol loving it all this hit me like a dun of bricks i seen a post to her name starts with S it was so touching i cant imagine your pain with the loss of your lil angel my prayers are with you. good luck everyone else sorry i havent been much of help but i recently lost my uncle and just put him to rest tuesday so i am still a lil emotional rollercoaster as you can imagaine waiting for surgery and AF has me all over the place as well lol but baby dust to all you and piecesgirl never give up the power of the lord babes u never know it is in gods hands you can catch that egg power of postive thinking.

11 years ago

Help lady's - ok has ne one took a test 14 dpoand it was neg and didn't test cuz u thought af was coming and two days later never came, I thought if I was preg it would of shown up on the 7th 14 dpo (I think)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo