Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1641 - 1650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

So it's official done my night job I just couldn't take the stress anymore ever since the new lead supervisor came she's a bitch and I swear she had it out for me with the last two weeks just felt like she was targeting me and picking on me and I just couldn't take it anymore! My poor students are upset now they don't have me as their teacher but the stress any good for me or the baby ESP since I have enough on my plate as it is, my husband isn't too happy about me leaving that job but just can't deal with someone breathing down my neck and criticism and bullying don't get me wrong I loved my job I just couldn't deal with my new boss! Damn Bi**ch sorry needed to vent!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx no apologies needed, you know you can vent here. But hey you are a hard working, talented hair stylist so you can pick up extra clients if you have to but you're right, 1st trimester, we don't need that stress on our baby girl. You did what was best for YOU and BABY and I can respect that. My DH is dying for me to quit my second job at Payless but it comes in handy. I get paid every week, my discount on shoes is awesome, and it's fun. But @miracle picked up in her reading something that I need to do is spend more time with him so sadly by the end of this summer, this job has to go or reduce myself to one:two days a week.

Hope you feel better!

10 years ago

Hey everyone! Feeling my usual pre AF cramping the night before AF is due .... :( I feel her coming. I'm more bloated then I have ever been. Not fun!

@pisces ~ I think you're right about the order of cycles with topo, myself and then you. So if I'm due tomorrow then you are a day or 2 after that. I agree with needing a FB ttc page..so we can see everyone's pic's, baby bumps, ect...

@Minnie ~ welcome to our crazy, fun loving group of ttc and pregnant woman.. Don't be discouraged about getting a bfn.. it was way too early. If you are 8 or 9 dpo then you are just now barely implanting.. then it takes another few days for the HCG in your system to rise and to get a positive bfp. Hang in there. This is what us woman are for is to be here for one another.

Lschrader ~ Oh I thought you already went to the wedding? It's coming up? I can't wait to hear about your in depth reading.. when is it?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning Ladies and Gentleman (@tiff is having a boy ...lol)

Well FMU BFN on a FRER ...same urine looked like something on my Internet cheapie after 10 minutes...i got all excited, even got a pic of it but then after 20 minutes it was gone....after 2 hrs You can almost, kind of see something but i am probably crazy. My temp went up to 98.71 and my cervix was kind of high last night. Bbs still sore......I'm at a complete loss.

10 years ago

Did you post the pic pieces I'd love to see I still think your still in just not regestaring the hcg as much as that happened to me my last pregnancy til later just keep taking your Internet cheapie and wait to see if af comes if not then your preggo so I'm praying for you!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- were did the boy thing come from? Just curious

10 years ago

@tiff because I feel like it's a boy. His heart beat was like 123 ...boys beat fast. @jsx is a girl and her first heart beat was like 117. See it's a boy ....duh! ...lol ...so I am predicting it just like I predicted your pregnancy. Just remember, you heard it here first....lol

@jsx pics are up- Internet Cheapies

#141173 - was right at the 10 minute mark
#141174 - was like 30 minutes later....it still looks the same 3 hrs later.

Let me know what you guys think.

AFM: gassy, pressure, feels like AF is on the way. Bbs still sore.

10 years ago

@ pices- hope ur right, I always heard girls are faster both my girls were like 143 bpm when me and jsx herd heart beat the chambers in heart were still developing that's why they were so slow next time we both go I bet they r faster! They say if it stays below 130 it's a boy and Obove is a girls but I think every one has a diff wives tale! Lol!

10 years ago

Af was due yesterday, still just slight spotting big temp did yesterday up slightly today, really wish shed just show her face and stop playing these cruel games!!

10 years ago

Good Morning! Didn't sleep very much last night.. maybe 3 hrs. I tossed and turned so much. Had weird dreams and anxiety... no fun at all. Well today AF is due and I haven't seen anything, not even a spot yet. I'm having a little bit of cramping, bloated and gassy.. so I expect her to show soon. I didn't test this morning! Going to wait and test tomorrow. If she's not here by the morning then I will test with FMU. I looked back on my last 6 months of cylce and 5 cycles were 28 days and only 1 was 29 days. So I might be having a 29 day if she doesn't show today..

@Pisces ~ Hmm? You have me curious, nervous, anxious and excited for you. You know how much I'm rooting for you hon.. I would so love this to be your June month! Your baby is going to have a new Auntie..ME! :)

Hope everyone else is doing good.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo