Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6411 - 6420 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Skyline ~ I swear so many doctors have the worse bed side manners. They are clueless to how their words and tone of voice they choose to use can effect us, especially woman ttc who fin out they are newly pregnant. The month I got my bfp which was 2 days before my expected AF my blood levels were 22 but my primary care doctor said anything above 5 detected was considered pregnant and he was nice. All I can say is I'm glad your friend is pregnant and that she is finding a new doctor. Prayers for a sticky bean for your friend.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Skyline...is there any way your friend can report this dr as a jerk? I'd be so mad right now that's what I'd do. I'm glad she's going sonewhere else. Bless her heart. I tried the sheet between my legs, but my dh is a total cover hog, so it doesnt last. :) And i get hot so fast I cant wear anything but long shirts to bed. Guess I just have to suck it up. I've been very slow and steady in my weight gain, but it's going everywhere! My thighs, my face, you name it. Once Titus gets here I'm going to work hard on losing some weight, so if we're blessed to get pregnant again I won't start out so heavy. Of course, losing weight would be good for me anyway. :)

Miracle...sorry to hear your partner is being hard to get along with. Don't you just hate that? Hope things work themselves out.

Lschrader...fingers crossed for you, even though you were only able to dtd twice. You never know!

Football. ...so glad you have the movers. When we came up here, the church paid for movers for us. It was such a blessing. And it was a married couple that moved us. They were so sweet and helpful. They really cared that they took care of our stuff. I know you'll be glad to have it over and done.

User Image

9 years ago

Just have to vent real quick...

The appraisal on our old house was supposedly ordered about two weeks ago...our agent nor I have been contacted by the appraiser and we're closing on the house in 12 days! I'm starting to really stress out about this because it could take another week just to have him submit his report and then what if there are any discrepancies?

Our agent has been harassing the lender, but I just want the freakin' appraiser to call us and schedule an appointment! I'm really freaking out. This could screw everything up. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Well thankfully my honey showed up for me! Like Pisces used to say "He always pulls it together at the last minute for me". :) I bedded yesterday and this morning. Hopefully that's enough because I won't see him for the next 2 days. I'm worried that if I O tomorrow night by chance that I will have missed it.

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle sperm can live in the vagina for up to 5 days. So you wouldn't be out.

Football hope it all comes together. Good luck.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Athena ~ Thanks, I read that somewhere on the internet too. I just thought that the older men and woman get the shorter the sperm stick around, or woman don't have the right lubricated environment. I am going to keep my fingers crossed and try to stay hopeful for the trillionth time. How are you by the way? Hope everything is going well for you.

@Football ~ Like Athena said, I hope everything comes together with ease for you.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle I'm doing good. I still throw up every once in a while, but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. Eli's very active now, dh has felt him kick but for like the last week he'll be kicking and dh will put his hand on my belly to feel it because he hasn't felt a hard kick yet and he will stop. As for you, I've heard of plenty of women that get pregnant when they least expect it because of timing. So I am very hopeful for you :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Athena ~ I am glad you are throwing up less. Sounds like baby Eli is playing games with daddy with the kicking thing? How cute. Can you believe you have a baby growing inside your womb? So incredible. I have heard the same thing about woman getting pregnant due to timing. I hope I am one of those.

User Image[/url][/url]

Thanks ladies...luckily we found out late in the business day yesterday when the appraisal is. Now I feel much more relieved. Closing is coming up quick...yikes!

User Image

9 years ago

@Football ~ That's good news about getting the appraisal appointment.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo