Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4871 - 4880 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

sky thats where eli goes to docs at in bham @ childrens of uab its bout 2 hrs south of us

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lolee - just saw the picture of your boys! They're so sweet. Thanks for giving us a face to go with the names...now I'll have that memory when I'm praying for all of you.

User Image

10 years ago

rebecca your welcome and thank you his next infusion is tomorrow at 9 am if the nurse dont cancel due to weather i will post a pic of him during the infusion so you can see what he has to go through every week if he dont get sick again

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone. 9 dpo today. Breasts hurt bad. Af due on either the 9th or 10th or this month. Next thurs or fri. I'm sure she will be here. She is reliable and I can count on her to always ruin the party :( Feeling majorly discouraged, sad and completely disappointed. I keep picking myself up month after month, year after year and I need to let it go. I don't know how to let go and give up after all I thought woman are SUPPOSED to procreate. I thought woman were SUPPOSED to be mom's and raise children.. create families. I'm tired of the let down. It totally sucks. How do I move forward and put my attention on something else and forget about my longed for deepest desire to be a mom? I use to read about several years ago how women have this panic feeling when their eggs are about to dry up.. it's our bodies way of saying loudly "MAKE A BABY NOW", only it's a total cruel trick for me, because I get to feel the dying eggs and feel the constant panic feeling without ever producing results. I don't have anymore wind in my sail or another pick me up within me to encourage me forward.. Sorry ladies.. I'm really down right now. It sucks to be a woman and want to be a mom and not getting to experience it. My time is pretty much up.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle - Hon, I'm so sorry you're feeling down. I wish I was more eloquent and could say something to make you instantly feel better. I'm praying for you today, that something or someone will come along and lift your spirits and give you hope again. Don't give up!

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies this darn site is driving me nuts! It keeps cutting off the end of everyone's comments. @jsx-9 is also my favorite number! I think this is a good sign!!

I hope everyone is having a great day and I will pop back in hoping i can read everyone's comments later!

10 years ago

@rebecca no baby bump yet! im already chubby how it is [209] so im sure itll take a bit before i show i can definitely feel the difference though.

yesterday was HORRIBLE! i had the worst migraine ever, took a warm bath thinking it would help...WRONG made me so nauseas! luckily my mother was over and kept an eye on my son while he played outside with his friends and allowed me to sleep for 2 hours....so helpful!! ultrasound is thursday im so excited!

User Image

10 years ago

miracle so sorry hun i dont know what to say except hang in there and hope you feel better soon

@ lsc its been like that since they fixed the codes

the nurse called and rescheduled eli's infusion due to cold weather now its tomorrow at 9 am

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Miracle- I'm so sorry you're feeling upset. I can't imagine how frustrating and discouraging it is each month. I pray that you are comforted and at peace with whatever happens. Don't give up, though. We're all here for you! *hugs*

p.s. I hate when CTP has these glitches and cuts half the screen off!!

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Try editing the post with the picture, instead of using the
URL code, use the IMG code. I bet that will fix the problem with
the edge getting cut off.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo