Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ piecesgirl lolz i feel u i just have my own reasons to be bummed lol even if i did test i would get the bfp that was fake lol cuz of the hcg shot i did 7 days ago member so imagine not knowing lol
@mandpoo
@miricalmoma right took the words right out of me it kinda sucks but glade i found this one and was able to delete those one i take it as they lost out because never know who would been able to help and be of good suport right.
OKay everyone check this out been cramping had to run to the restroom twice because i thought was here i am so bummed right now and even more becasue i couphed and peed myself who does that. sore boobs still

11 years ago

@mandapoo CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! OMG!!! You are out first in this group!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!

11 years ago

@mandapoo ~ on your today! I am so happy for you. So exciting!!!!!

@topwifey ~ I rather cough and pee then fart and crap myself. Gross I know but I had to say it. Your symptoms sound good.

Everyone else.. Seems like this past tww I have had more cm than I have ever had in my life. What does that mean? I get it around O and then one or 2 days before AF but never throughout the whole tww. Cuirous. Ran to the bathroom several times today thinking AF has started, but nope.. She is due Friday. Feeling those light pre Af cramps and with all the bfn's I got the past few days I am pretty sure I am out. I should be able to detect something right @13dpo if I was pregnant? My wishful thinking has me wondering if it's b/c I have been using cheap $store tests even though I know they are sensitive enough to very low levels of hcg. I am just grasping.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmoma2be ur to funny I started lauphing n almost peed lol that was a good one. Today I been having a lot of creamy cm so weird never had it before idk if that is a sign a good one or if af is around the corner toda my fav food didn't taste so good wasn't my fav today had a lost of appitite s idk I'm so trying to be hopeful

11 years ago

How is everybody today? I was following everyone's post and had full intensions of logging in and responding as soon as I got home from work but I received some terrible news. My dad's brother was found dead in his home of what they think is a heart attack. My poor grandmother is the one who found him....My heart is soooooo heavy right now. He was my FAVORITE uncle and he died alone they are thinking like Monday night. I was expecting to hear from him today because he ALWAYS calls me on my birthday :-(

So as i prepare to head out to Texas (home state), please keep my family in your prayers.

@topowifey - how is Arizona? food aversion is good :-) ..I actually busted out laughing at your coughed and peed comment and then almost choked on my drink at @miraclemama's response. you ladies are the BEST!

AFM: Last night nausea beyond belief ALL night and then this morning NOTHING! I feel like AF is on the way any second now. we'll see.

11 years ago

I think I ovulated around the 14th or 15th. Almost certain. Started having waves of nausea about a week later. Cramped pretty bad for a few days around then too but it stopped. Due for my period on Saturday. Took a test yesterday and bfn. Very very slight sporadic cramps today. Hoping af isn't looming. My mouth is watering a ton and I still have waves of nausea and burning in my tummy at times. Did not have raging pms like usual so really hoping this is the month. Need some encouragement. It's been 8 months! This is my third, and with both my first it was one month and done. I'm 32 and had two c sections. Hoping I am not baron!!! Ha.

11 years ago

@piscesgirl, I am so so sorry and sad to hear this news. You must be in shock, saddened and in disbelief. Especially on your b'day :( You and your family will definitely be in my prayers. Sending a ray of sunshine to light the way for you and wings to comfort you through this time. (((((((( HUGS)))))))))

User Image[/url][/url]

@bdash ~ Hi there. I too am due for AF tomorrow and am feeling the day before light pre AF cramps giving me the warning bell that she is right around the corner. I have taken a test a day for 4 days and all bfn's. :( I know what it's like to be trying for a long time to conceive, feels like forever. Hopefully we will all be getting our bfp's soon.

Everyone else ~ I had another bfn today :( AF officially due tomorrow. Experiencing insomnia the past 3 nights. 3 to 4 hrs a sleep per night is not cutting it. I usually have to have 8 hrs. Crazy dreams, pre AF light cramping, heartburn, constipated, cm, breasts are tender and eating like a pig..lol all of these are my usual pms symptoms. So who knows.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama2b
Thanks for the encouragement. I tested yesterday, can you get a positive the next day after a bfn? I keep seeing wait a couple days. I feel like a crazy person. I have a new found sympathy for all women that don't get it right away. This is a little nuts. The nausea gives me hope. I am extra tired today. Ugh. Maybe we will both get our good news at the same time!!! :)

11 years ago

@miraclemom2be also I have never had early bfp. Even with frer. I remember vividly with my second child testing every two days and giving up hope after I was late only to find about 5 days past af that I actually was pregnant. So there is still a lot of hope for you!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo