Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3851 - 3860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Maybe it's just an evap line? I don't know. I guess I will know more in a day or two.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok now I feel like a total ass.. I just noticed that the line is in the wrong spot.. so it's an evap line :(

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle I can't tell. Can you take a pic from a different angle. I have never seen an evap line in the middle. Maybe the test strip'a placement was off. Take a pic of it laying on a flat surface

10 years ago

Pisces af is full force now :( I'm going to try and be more relaxed this cycle. I'm going to try meditating. I think that's one of my biggest problems. I also think I'm going to do Clomid 1-5. I read a study yesterday where they did 24 women 5-9 and 24 women 1-5. They gave them placebos on the days they didn't take it so they wouldn't know which group they were in and did iui's on all of them. 6/24 from the 1-5 group got pregnant 0 from the 5-9 got pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

False alarm :( I found out what I did wrong.. That test was invalid.. Oh well. It was fun to get excited for a minute. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

I so wish that we didn't have to wait so long to ovulate. Like why can't get just try throughout the month and get pregnant rather than target a specific time frame? Ugh. Nature.

I spoke to my mother last night and opened up to her. She eased my worry a little bit. She had me when she was 19, and didn't get married until I was 14. She gave birth to my two brothers in 2009 and 2011. And she said that it didn't take her more than five cycles to naturally conceive in her late 30's. That gives me hope.

@Miracle- I'm sorry the test was invalid. Tugging on your heart strings :(

@Pisces- I hope AF stays away for you!

@Athena- I'm so sorry AF got you, too. I am also going to take a more relaxed approach this cycle, and was also considering meditation or yoga or something. I want to center myself and be able to not only get the world out of my head, but also my own thoughts! Sounds like you've got a plan though, and I hope it all works out for you this cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

I know I still have 2 to 4 days before AF is supposed to be here, but I can't help but feel discouraged AGAIN! Month after month, year after year..

I wonder when I will reach that day where I say "That's it, I'm done and it's never ever going to happen"?

User Image[/url][/url]

@Miracle- I'm sorry you're feeling down. I can't imagine how frustrating and disappointing it's been. I truly pray that you're able to come to peace with the pain and that one day (hopefully soon) you'll be able to hold your child. And, like you said, you still have 2-4 days before AF should come; you're not out just yet. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

User Image

10 years ago

@Football ~ Thank you very much for you kind and comforting words. It is so painful.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hello everyone I am new here but I will be 10 dpo tomorrow. I plan on taking a test with FMU in the morning. I had ovulation spotting at 1 dpo and have been feeling crampy and twinges ever since. At 5 dpo I felt a sharp pain in my left side that only lasted a few minutes-then felt some random twinges in same area on and off. Could that be implantation? My symptoms have been more CM than usual, sore nipples, gassy, emotional? I would love to hear your symptoms and if you got a BFP on or near 10dpo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo