Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3421 - 3430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies! Well I caved and peed on a cheap dollar store test and BFN :( Same ol same ol.. AF is due in 2 days!

Must keep my head up and pray for peace, understanding and acceptance!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Am I out? What do you guys think?

I have been spotting light pink/brown since last night. If it were my period, it is MUCH lighter that normal. My boobs still feel full (especially on the sides) and they don't hurt anymore. Oh and that lightning bolt feeling? Ya, I am experiencing that this morning, too!

So, ladies, do you think it's AF? I know it's normal for some women to spot and bleed around the time of AF, and that's why they don't think they're pregnant.

User Image

10 years ago

Well football I just spotted pink then brown for 2 days and it was af starting . That doesn't mean it is for you, but it was irregular for me and I still got af fxed that it's implantation.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I believe it's just AF :(

I am sad, although I know since it was my first month ttc, I shouldn't be. DH is on androgel for low-t and I fear that may be why it wasn't successful. He's on the lowest dosage possible, and on rotating months because the doctor knew we wanted children.

Any suggestions for next month? I'm counting myself out and now worrying it'll never happen for me. (I'm just slightly worrisome and dramatic...)

User Image

10 years ago

Good Afternoon Ladies!

@charish Welcome! I can't remember did you test? The rise in progesterone after you ovulate is both a gift and a curse. It's tricky because all the symptoms for early pregnancy and PMS are the SAME! It gets us all who are TTC. There have been months were I was just certain that I had to be pregnant and nothing. I had a chemical back in June and had all the same symptoms as BFN months. I hope I am not sounding negative, I am just saying that the answer is "I don't know". Hopefully in the next few days you can get a positive

@football AF is due today right? I usually have an answer for everything but your case has me stumped. Maybe you O'd later than you thought and this is implant? I mean it could explain a lot. Are you absolutely certain about O day?

@athena as a coaches EX-wife I have sat in those same shoes. I am sorry that things have not changed. In the south Football is everything and Winning Forgives Sins & Loosing brings out the worst in people, fans, parents, etc. I wish it wasn't that way but it is. My ex-husband got fired from the school district for getting a DWI, team started loosing school district brought him back! I was appalled and at the time although we were separated, we were still married & I was pissed. I am sorry you & your husband are subjected to such stupidity!!!

@miracle sorry about the BFN! keep your head up !!

@rebecca I packed on the pounds in 2013. I already had my holiday 10/12 lbs and then I had my tubal reversal in January and the lbs kept coming. I got back in the gym over the summer but with my girls back from summer vacation, I'm running to/from volleyball games/practice, who has time for the gym??? I am by no means fat but definitely about 25 more than I want to be right now and gaining. Lol being tall helps (I'm 5'10) but that's only gonna get me so far....

AFM: tested last night on the Walmart BFN & Today FMU on the dollar store brand. I'll try again in the morning.

10 years ago

@pisces- yes AF is due today. It seems like the spotting may be getting heavier (although it is most definitely not as heavy as AF normally is), and the color is still lighter than it should be...no deep, dark red. I am 99.9% positive about my o day. I got a + OPK and confirmed it with EWCM then watched the OPK slowly turn back to a - within two days of first getting the +. I tested yesterday evening without holding the urine and obviously it was a BFN. I am kinda losing hope, though.

I'm sorry about your BFN. When is your AF due again? Tomorrow?

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - Grrrrr!!!! Here in our county people have such short term memories about how well the football team has performed and what not. There is way too much pressure/criticism... these people think it's so easy to be a coach. I'm sorry you had to sit there and listen to all that crap. *hug*

@football - I was thinking the same thing, @athena had a very similar situation. AF seems to like to act up as soon as one starts TTC. I had been having 33-36 day cycles for several months and then the minute I start TTC I had a 57 day cycle! Don't despair! How long have you been TTC, what is your history?

@rebecca - I know it's hard to "feel" beautiful, but believe DH. You ARE beautiful.

User Image

10 years ago

The one thing that irritated me was my niece was sitting right next to her and she loves her uncle, she has come to every home game with me this year cheered them on even when they were losing and the first thing my neighbor said is I've lost faith in this team. And then they go into criticizing the coaching staff. I have heard it all. There were parents talking about how horrible the coaches are and I told my husband it took everything in me not to turn to her stick my hand out say hi I'm coach Allen's wife nice to meet you. Of course the coaches get blamed but what they don't realize is the senior quarter back, will check out of plays the coach calls and they lose when that play would've been a touchdown. He thinks she can do whatever he wants but they can't replace him cause the back up is the jv quarterback. The real back up has a concussion but he isn't as good as the senior. Our team went to the playoffs two years ago and was one game away from making it last year. People don't wanna blame their babies so they gotta blame the coach.

10 years ago

@skyline- My history is I'm a healthy 22 year old. Married almost three years, no kids, no prior pregnancies. Had a consistent cycle from the age of 12. I got Mirena put it and had no issues whatsoever on it. Had it in for two and a half years, and got it out in March of 2013. I heard horror stories about it taking a while for women to get their AF afterwards and that it was crazy for a while. I didn't experience that. I had went back to my 28/29 day cycle with o day on the 14/15th cd. I had no issues during Mirena or afterwards. My body adjusted well. I am average BMI, with no heath issues. This was our first month ttc. DH is turning 30 next month, and has low-t. Other than that, we're both healthy and in our desired weight range.

Guess it just wasn't my month. But I can't help but fear DH has low count because of androgel. Even though he's on an extremely low dosage, and alternates months so his body doesn't stop producing sperm.

User Image

10 years ago

Football I didn't think you were supposed to get the mirena unless you had had kids. That's what they always say on the commercial anyways. Don't give up hope. There is barely anyone that conceives the first cycle. I wouldn't worry til it's been longer.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo