Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7201 - 7210 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Zyara - so sorry AF showed! Sending a hug your way. Try to stay positive. We're all here for you.

Miracle - I hate to hear you and your dp have split. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I also pray your investigations into whatever options you have yield fruit. Sometimes it's when we think we're at the end of the road that a surprise door opens for us.

Lschrader - So are you and dh in the waiting and saving stage right now? I'm sorry, it's been so long since I posted I can't see any further back on my computer! If so, I hope this time goes quickly for you guys. I have a great feeling about this for you.

Firewife - Congratulations on learning of your baby boy! I love little boys...mine have all been such snuggle bunnies. Hope you're doing well and feeling great.

Football - to you on graduation!! YAY! What an accomplishment. With the holidays, I know time will fly by and your little son will be here before you know it. Are you still feeling great?

Skyline, Athena, Pisces, and anyone else I may have forgotten - Hope you're all doing well and enjoying time with family.

Afm - DS2 caught the flu...can you believe it? So I've been taking care of one sick little boy and Titus and trying to catch up on housework and shopping so we can be ready to travel south in January. Thankfully, my son's 11, so that makes it a little easier to care for him, but I still worry over him and try to keep him as comfortable as possible. Late nights and early mornings with him have left me pretty worn out, and I've caught a head cold of some kind. Everyone else is well, and I pray it stays that way! He's been sick since Wednesday, and during on of my interrupted night's sleep, I dreamed I was pregnant and when we went for the anatomy scan they told us it was triplets!!! In the dream I was at a local consignment store trying to find two double stollers...it was so vivid. I told my dh when I woke up and I think it freaked him out a little. Like it was prophetic or something. It would never happen in a million years, but it was something to think about!

If I don't get on again between now and Christmas, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. May you be blessed with time with family, joy, and peace, and may all our New Years bring our hearts' desires.

User Image

9 years ago

Nothing is worse than being split up with your partner and ovulating with no chance whatsoever to even TRY to conceive.

SUCKS! My heart is sad.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle - Sending you hugs. Every cycle is precious, and it has to be very frustrating see any wasted! :(

User Image

9 years ago

@zyara - So sorry about the witch coming late. Don't lose hope!

@rebecca - I had a dream I had a tiny little baby girl and that I dropped her on her head! Hope DS gets well soon an no one else catches it!

@everyone - Haven't meant to be so scarce, I've been reading along, I just run out of time to post. Things should slow down after Christmas, naturally. Hope you all have wonderful holiday celebrations!

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline - Thank you sweetie.

Hi Ladies just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas with your families and loved ones. I hope you get to take the time to reflect on this year's experiences. Take with you what you want and let go of what you no longer want to bring with you into the new year.

It's been an interesting year for sure. Painful and hard at times with my miscarriage in January and losing my grandma. BUT I have created a busy online business for myself that's doing well and I'm proud of. :)

I hope that this next year is going to be the BEST YEAR yet. I am looking forward to it. I'm dreaming BIG and trusting in God's plan for me next year. At least that is my plan.

Anyways just wanted to thank you ladies for all your support, kindness and friendship this past year.

Merry Christmas!

User Image[/url][/url]

Hi ladies! Just wanted to post an update. AF was supposed to show Christmas Eve. It didn't hit me until Friday that she didn't. Called the OB and had a chat. Going to wait until Monday to test. If it's negative and still no AF, I'll have to go in for a blood test. Can NOT believe this. Dh and I have only dtd like 4 times, and we used condoms. Maybe it's just my hormones being out of whack, but with my other kids once AF came back, she was like clockwork again. As you all know I'd love more children, I just wanted to wait until Titus was 6 months like the dr said. So the possibility of being pregnant off schedule is messing with me! :) Plus I'm worried about my c section scar. I'm pretty sure this is just hormones, though. I'll keep you posted!

User Image

9 years ago

@rebecca well FX (fingers crossed) that you ARE pregnant, wouldn't that be a blessing!!! I know you are worried about you c-section scar but don't stress too much. my BFF had two sets of babies back to back and they are all c-sections. Her oldest two are 13 months apart and her youngest two are 14 months (maybe less).

@miracle I was hoping you and your sweetie would make up by now. I am sorry that this is happening during the holidays. I had a big fight with my DH on Christmas Eve and I am left wondering what is going to happen to us in the future myself. He says we are all good but I can't shake the feeling of "what the hell just happened?"

Well I also wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (belated) and a Happy New Year. I am not sure what 2015 brings for me but I guess I will find out huh?

@everyone I also wanted to thank you all for everything that you have given me in 2014, I needed ALL of your support & you never failed to give it to me even when I was absent and did not give it back to you.

9 years ago

Well Christmas was mellow and nice to be with my sister and dad in Santa Barbara, Ca. So beautiful. We rode beach cruisers around the beach and harbor area for a few hours. Our dad fixed us a traditional Christmas iron waffle, eggs and bacon breakfast. We had a great time together for a few days. I came back home the day after Christmas and I was ovulating that day. I called up the ex and went to his house. He had a house full of people, so there was literally no room in the house to get it on in.. lol. And everyone was awake until 1 am. Finally we did it on the carpeted stair case after everyone went to bed.. So it looks like I still at least have a chance. I have no idea what will become of him and I. Part of me knows we are over and I need to move on. It's hard though especially when I'm ovulating and don't want to have sex with a stranger.. lol It was one year ago exactly that I got pregnant and then miscarried in Jan. I am filled with memories.

@Rebecca - Oh my goodness. Wouldn't that be something? Wow! I hope you are pregnant again. Let us know. I trust that if you are that your body will be able to handle it c - section and all. The body is simply amazing.

@Pisces - Hey sweetie. I hope that you and your honey find some new balance in all that is going on. Holidays can bring up so many emotions and tension between loved ones. Plus you both have gone through so much recently. Keeping you both in my prayers. Stay kind to one another.

AFM - Well at least I'm in the game this month. Better than not being in it. I don't drink or do bars, but I seriously was thinking of finding a one night stand with someone just to be in the game... That's how much I want motherhood in my life.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

User Image[/url][/url]

Pisces...so sorry to hear of your fight with dh. We've had those kind of fights before, where it seems to shift your relationship off center. Usually I just need a few days where I have some space to chill and things are ok again. Take heart, like Miracle said, the holidays can be tough and you two've been through a lot.

Miracle. ...whoo hoo! Wouldn't it be something if you concieved again this time of year? I hear you on the need to be a mom. Totally get that. Just be safe! You're like a sister to me, and I would be worried about you hooking up with a stranger. :) Glad you had good times with family, too. Enjoyed seeing pictures of your bike ride on Facebook.

I'll be glad to get Monday behind me and know either way. Have to admit I go between being giddy with excitement and worrying. My dh says I have to worry over something to be happy.

User Image

9 years ago

Im 10 dpo also i have a 28 day cycle 12 luteal i started having some somewhat pains in my right side ( ovary ) wishing us all baby dust :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo