Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6681 - 6690 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football I think at first it builds up your mucus plug after that I'm not sure. The past few weeks for me it has gotten thicker and I wear a liner or my underwear get gross, and also because he sits on my bladder and if cough, sneeze or whatever I pee a little lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Morning ladies. I hope everyone had a good weekend! I just got back from my annual doctor's appt, and it went well. She doesn't see a reason for me to test my progesterone, especially if we are going to do IUI, because they might just do it then or even just put me on a supplement for it. So i will just wait. I have been ovulating a little later so that makes me feel a bit better.

Hope everyone has a good monday!

9 years ago

Sorry I always ask so many questions...I'm trying to not worry, but when I wipe I have dark brown discharge on the toilet paper. It started about two hours ago. It's not a flow, and it isn't getting worse (in fact sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not), but it's freaking me out. Can violent throwing up cause this?

User Image

9 years ago

I think one of @lolee's twins is having surgery today, just in case anyone isn't friends with her on FB. He is having surgery on a to correct a muscle that did not form all the way, so he will be able to hold his milk down. So keep baby Hunter in your thoughts/prayers!

@miracle - I have to second what all the others have said; you must do what is best for you, and I hope you can find what that is with peace and a clear vision. Matters of the heart can be so confusing! I hope you continue to check in with us if it is not a source of pain, or anything like that. You started a beautiful thing here, and I will continue to hope you get your miracle!

@LSchrader - Have y'all set a time frame for when you will start the IUI? I did NOT see that WA was on fire, good grief! Is it still burning now? I am glad your appointment went well. :)

@football - Is your kitchen done? Sounds like it will be very nice! Hope your new OB is everything you want in a doctor. I hope your energy picks ups soon as well, I lucked out and didn't seem to suffer in that department. My "mucus" has had more color to it since being pregnant, I will try and google up on the brown stuff and see what I can find!

@rebecca - That's cool that they want to throw you a shower! :) Hope they get on the ball! ;)

@jandK - Yay for saving the kitty! Did you test over the weekend?

@breezy - Welcome! Have you tested yet?

@abby - What about you, did you test?

Hope someone got a over the weekend!

@Bean - Thank you! :) The rash is almost all gone, thank goodness! It stopped itching after day 2. I put coconut oil on it, and I believe it helped hasten the healing process. DH and I have discussed adopting as well, I don't know if it will ever happen, but we would want to adopt between the ages of 2 and 5. My heart goes out to the older kids, after they pass the "baby" stage, demand drops significantly. :( But I don't know if I would be able to handle the demands of an OLDER child. I've also thought that maybe we could foster later in life when we have a bit more experience under our belts. At any rate, that was sweet of your DH. You don't have forever!

@athena - I hope you can get something to help you sleep or it get's better on it's own! That would not be fun. I hope DH get's his wish and Eli comes right at the ideal time. :)

AFM - I was swamped this weekend, hence my absence on here. Friday night we had dinner with out of town friends in ATL and saw a screening of Star Wars (A New Hope) at one of the art house theatres in ATL. The shower for those who live in my parent's area was Saturday (it turned out awesome btw!) and Sunday we went to a nearby theatre to see Monty Python Live (Mostly). They performed at the O2 in London and it was being streamed live at the theatre. It was pretty cool.

I think most of you probably saw the maternity pictures on FB, but here are my two favorite shots for those who aren't on there:

User Image

User Image

User Image

9 years ago

@football - Here is a topic where lots of women are sharing their experiences with this, it sounds pretty reassuring, but call your doctor if it will help put your mind at ease.

Edit: Well, nevermind, it won't let me post with a link. It says I'm trying to post spam. I will message you the link over FB.

@rebecca - Here is info on SPD:

The ligaments that normally keep your pelvic bone aligned during pregnancy become too relaxed and stretchy. This, can make the pelvic joint unstable. Here are some diagrams:

User Image

User Image

And here are possible symptoms...

"Pain in the pubic area and groin are the most common symptoms, though you may also have the following signs:
Back pain, pelvic girdle pain or hip pain.
-A grinding or clicking sensation in your pubic area.
-Pain down the inside of your thighs or between your legs. It can be made worse by parting your legs, walking, going up or down stairs or moving around in bed.
-Worse pain at night. SPD can prevent you from sleeping well. Getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night can be especially painful."

For me, it's pretty much all in my groin. It hurts to lift a leg (to put on pants or something like that). My groin would hurt a lot when I would walk back when I was around 20 weeks, but that only happens when I get up in the morning now. It's the worst at night, I can't roll over without some degree of groin pain and I can feel it crack or click when I roll over. For the most part, it does not bother me during the day anymore, unless I am doing something that requires me to lift one foot more than I normally would for things like walking or climbing stairs.

User Image

9 years ago

Skyline...thanks for the info on SPD. I don't think that's what i have, since all my pain is in the back of my right hip and backside. It sounds painful, so I'm glad it's not bothering you as much.

Football....could the brown discharge you're seeing be dried blood from your spotting earlier? It could be a sign of a uti too, so you may need to call your ob. So sorry to hear you've been throwing up again. If it's really bad, talk to your ob. There is medicine they can give you if you're throwing up too much.

Hi to the new ladies! I'm on my phone, or I would greet you by name. Hope everyone is well.

After all the stress I felt over trying to arrange things with my MIL so she could visit, when my dh talked to her she acted like if she didn't visit at all it wouldn't be a big deal. She even told my dh she and my FIL may try to arrange their visit so they could drive up and see. "Moses" at the Light and Sound theater in Lancaster, PA on their way here. It made me feel like either Titus and I were further down her list of priorities than the play!, or that she's playing games because she didn't get to come when she wanted. Maybe it's neither of those. I just told my dh I wasn't going to worry over it. If Titus doesn't know her, it won't be my fault. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies ~ Just wanted you all to know that I am reading and following along still. My dp and I are talking again and trying to find a good solution for us. We both love each other deeply. This ttc has just been so dang painful. Anyways.. just wanted to say hi. Looks like everyone is hanging in there.

Have a great week everyone. Miss you girls.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for checking in miracle! It's so nice to hear from you!

User Image

9 years ago

Glad to hear from you, Miracle. Still praying for you.

User Image

9 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-6.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

We got some new pics today. Definitely a boy!

Miracle glad you checked in. Praying for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo