Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx my mind is so random but you asked me yesterday if I live in Jersey and I just remembered that. I live about 10m outside of DC in Maryland. I work in Virginia but I am from Texas...lol

11 years ago

Love Bug & Lady Bug how are you ladies feeling? Hope the cramps go away soon. I was just checking in. I am enjoying a relaxing night at home watching the NBA playoffs, hookah, wine, and pizza. My kind of night :-)

@deserychic where r ya@

@jsx you better be shut in you baby making nest.

11 years ago

I'm in the bd mode I'm now Cd12 usually O earliest Cd16 so now just in the beginning we've got a whole week and half left of bd until temp rise!!! Lol my Dh is going to worn out!! Lol

User Image

11 years ago

good morning ladies. sorry i haven't been on. been traveling on and off all week. my temp dropped yesterday to 98.10 but this morning it was 99.07. don't know what to make of it. It has been high to mid 98's since O, but never 99. I don't want to get my hopes up so i am just going to assume af is gonna show up monday like usual. A little crampy and sore bbs but not a witch like usual. How is everyone else doing?

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning. I started temping yesterday and today. I have not seen my temp drop and I'm having full blown AF day 2 of it. Hmm? Maybe it takes a few days for it to drop. I don't even know what I'm doing yet. I only have last months very first temping to go by.

@pisces ~ Sounds like a fun night in you had last night.

@desert ~ Hope those temps stay high and we see a bfp on Monday :) :) :)

@jxst ~ Let the fun baby making days begin :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@desertchic well maybe that 99 doesn't excite you but I'M EXCITED!!!! Yeeeeeee haw!!!! We need a BFP in this forum! Be sure and post that temp tomorrow.

@miraclemama I knocked out early after all of that. Lol slept for 12 hours. Lol shameful. I am on CD4 and my temp this morning was a 98.03...it will dip soon.

@jsx yes keep dancing.

@topo wassssssup?!

11 years ago

@pisces ~ what are your normal temps during af and before O?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle my temps range in the mid to upper 97's some days just above 98 and then once my cycle ends they will dip to the lower 97's to mid. Then after O they bounce high about 98 and last month had two dips below my cover line. But I read that implant dips are more rare than people think

11 years ago

And so I just realized that I start the clomid tomorrow. My friend said she gained a lot of weight but followed it with she refused to work out during that time because she thought it would decrease chance of pregnancy. This was 19 yrs ago ...lol @jsx and @topo ...any weight gain?

11 years ago

Bueno Dias mi amigas ¡ como estas¿

Where is everyone? HOW is everyone?

Heading to the gym, check back later.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo