Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5561 - 5570 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well, im back there again. 7 DPO again, and yes, feeling like crap again... Had bad cramping yesterday, sore boobs.... Not due AF till 1st March though... And BFN this morning... Though it is too early to be testing!

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

thanks every 1 , yes still on bed rest more so now ,and no sexy time at all , lol i told doc thats not a problem as we havent in 3 or 4 months only have twice this whole pregnancy , i got my 2nd dose last night maybe their lungs will be ok now and wont need to be on machines, i go back to docs on the 28th unless something happens before then , but for some odd reason i have this gut feeling that on that appt they will tell its time to go..

@ mrs welcome back , and yes its still early good luck hun

hope every 1 else is doing well

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@football - It's common to have a temp dip mid way through the luteal phase, I was not surprised to hear your temp jumped back up. What's the latest, any further signs of AF? We will be going in April sometime. Our Anniversary is the 7th, but it will probably be later in the month. Hey, don't rule out traveling BDing. That was @rebecca's lucky cycle! ;) lol

@introuble - Thank you! :) I wasn't supposed to have an U/S at this visit, but I ended up getting a quicky on an old machine they keep around in the midwife office. I will post more about it at the end of the post. :) Glad you have left the stress of your boss behind and I hope baby stays put until after DD birthday!

@miracle - So glad AF was kind to you this time. That had to be a nice break. :) And I'm glad you are staying busy with orders. That's awesome. I still haven't started crocheting a single thing for baby. :( I hope inspiration hits me soon, I'm worried it's going to be a battle getting anything made.

@lolee - Oh no! :( I hope the steroids work hard to get those baby boys ready for when they come.

@LSchrader - I know losing a post is SO annoying! Hope you can post again soon and let us know how things are going with you.

@rebecca - Have you heard of the Nub Theory? If you get a shot of the Nub around 13 weeks we could make guesses! ;) lol I hope you recover from your back strain, take it easy lady!

@athena - Exactly! lol One of my apps said we should plan a Babymoon and I told DH that that was one tip we needed to seriously consider. ;) I'm so glad it's going to really happen! I hope you guys get to go on one as well. :) I hope your nausea lets up by the 2nd trimester at least, it would suck to be one of the ones who has it stick around longer. :-P

@mrssuz - Welcome back! Fingers crossed for you!

AFM - I got an unexpected ultrasound at my appointment yesterday! Hooray!

I saw the midwife that delivered my niece and I really liked her a lot more than the other midwife, I think I will request to be switched to her team. She took me seriously when I told her that I was very sure of when I ovulated and said we could change my due date, so now they have me down for Aug 24th instead of the 18th. Hooray again!

So she looked for the heartbeat with the Doppler and could not find it (I have to press down harder to hear it with mine, and so I think maybe that's why she couldn't pick it up) so she did a quick pelvic exam and found a lump over to my right side and said my uterus didn't feel the right size to her. So that is when she said they had an old ultrasound machine in the office that they use when they want to be sure everything is okay and she wanted to be sure that lump was not an indication that this was a tubal pregnancy (yikes!) and that everything was in the right place.

So she brought in the machine and did a quick scan and there was baby in the right spot, heartbeat and all! :) DH and I were VERY relieved, I was afraid that the baby had stopped growing or something and DH told me later he was thinking, "This isn't a hysterical pregnancy, is it!?" LOL!!! Oh, and she said the baby was measuring at 13w and 1-5d so she said that was further confirmations that we should change my EDD based on when I ovulated. :)

Here is the scan, not very good because it is an old machine, I marked the Head, Tummy and Legs in the second pic:
User Image

So now I just have to wait for the next U/S to find out what that lump is, she thinks it may be a cyst or fibroids. :-P I had definitely noticed it recently and wondered what it was, but it hasn't hurt or caused me any problems.

My next appointment is March 28th and that will be when I get the anatomy scan and hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl! :D

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies! Congrats @skyline! Xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@Skyline- I can't imagine how frightening that was at first. Glad they were able to find the heartbeat. Praying that the lump is nothing!

AFM: AF is due tomorrow and I'm positive she's going to show. My temp was still quite high this morning, my boobs hurt just when I walk, and I hadn't seen any blood since yesterday. But when I checked my cervix an hour ago there was a small amount of red blood. So it's only a matter of time. I just don't know why my temp hasn't dropped yet; it's like it's playing sick games with my heart or something.

And I was feeling so optimistic about this month, too.

Bummer.

Onto cycle seven.

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies, I hope I don't jinx anything.

If you will, take a look at the plethora of tests I submitted...

I don't even know what to think..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images143425

User Image

10 years ago

Decided to do a digital...I don't even have words you guys.

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Woohoo!! Congratulations!! I had a really good feeling about this cycle for you, but I didn't want to encourage getting your hopes up. Lol *happy dance*

My friend is buying a pregnancy test right now, I'm waiting in the car for her. She's a couple of days late. Fingers crossed, I might be getting a pregnancy buddy! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- Thank you!!!! Question: did you spot at all?

I just did the tampon check and there was a little yellowish CM mixed with a small amount of light pink/red blood. It's not flowing and I don't need a tampon or anything, but it freaks me out! I checked about a half hour later and the tampon came out completely clean. AF is due today (2/22). Should I worry or do y'all think this is normal? Obviously I have nothing to compare it to...

I'm so terrified to get too excited.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I did not have spotting, but I know some do. It would worry me too, I hope the little bean stays put!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo