Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1851 - 1860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices- wow u r tall!! I'm only 5 2" so I would look realy short next to ya! But both my girls r gana be tall they say, they say my oldest will be 5 7" and youngest 5 11" so they will both tower over me! I weigh 141 right now and feel realy fat!! I'm usually only 130! I always wished I was tall like u!

10 years ago

Okay! Thanks for the responses! I was thinking the big O was on vacation too. I'm just not very experienced with using the OPK strips. It was driving me so crazy yesterday that I took a test, and it was BFN, but at the MOST I was only 6 DPO, so it was just a stupid decision and lack of self control :)
I just don't want DH to know how crazy this is making me because he would not like it. Don't want him to worry like @topo DH :) I keep it all under wraps, and won't even tell him when I think its time for O.

What's so funny is that when I got pregnant earlier this year, I was actually leaning on him to get snipped, but when I accidentally got pregnant, I was excited, and now I'm just obsessed ;)

10 years ago

@mymzuri hey sweetie welcome! 9dpo that's such a tempting time but don't do it wait a few days. How long have you been trying? The 2ww is the worst emotional rollercoaster a woman can be on so you have come to the right place because we have all been there and don't that. We have growing bump-club of ladies who have gotten their BFP's and stay to cheer us on. I really love these ladies in here so welcome.

@mari no testing at 6dpo but it is so tempting huh? If you have been reading, you know I am the worst cheater and have tried to do everything to stop myself including locking my HCG's in a safe. I have also had pg test delivered to my job to hide from DH ....lol...if he only knew how crazy the 2ww can make me ..shaking my head.

@tiff yeah my whole family is tall...my girls are 12/13 and they are already taller than you. It's a gift and a curse. It's a gift if you need something off the shelf or need a basketball scholarship but finding a tall man (cuz I always wear heels) or finding pants long enough to support my high heel habit....hmmmm lol

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday.

10 years ago

Thanks @pisces! I haven't tested yet and weirdly don't want too - guess i"m a scaredy cat!

I got told to call Dr's if no AF within 2 weeks of last appointment so that would be next friday.......

Glad it's quiet this weekend means everyone having fun!

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble it's awful isn't it, the 2ww. Too scared to test, too curious NOT to test. I'm telling you I am going to need a psychiatrist soon. Tania was so right about this experience changing me for the better, I can never look at life the same. I feel like I have grown so much in 4 months and I am a better person because of it. Keep your head up :-D

10 years ago

So I just had a horrifying experience an hour ago and still freaking out my and Dh just and after I had spotting I almost past out how from the anxiety and stress I couldn't even cry and my whole body became sweaty I called my Obgyn and she said its normal after intercourse in early pregnancy becaus rod the millions blood vessels on cervix! Said keep an eye on could spot for 24 hrs if gets heavy with cramps to call and go to ER so no sleep for me tonight!!! I'm so scared worries shaking I just can't relax! My Dh is already snoring! I'm freaking out since my mc I just know I'd never make it thru another loss! I'm just so scared right now please girls I need all your prayers right now!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx- I spotted some after sex when I was early pregnant with my other 3 kids. Not every time, just every now and then. But it is scary, and after my miscarriage, I wonder if I'll even be able to bring myself to do it when I do get my BFP. you're in my thoughts and prayers.

@pisces- I'm also a horrible cheater with the HTP. I buy most of my tests in secret and then hide the trash inside of other containers in the trash. If I buy a 3-pack of FRERs, they'll be gone in one day,and then I'm sneaking out to buy some more.

10 years ago

@jsx- yes I hear its normal to , but my dh is so mad at me cuz I don't ever give him none no more cuz I am scared and when I do I don't let gini far and make it realy fast cuz I'm scared! I'm thinking of u but sure everything will be fine!

10 years ago

@Mari2013 welcome hun

@ jsxitzbom you will be fine hun my sister in law just had her baby 3 months ago she spotted for 4 months she even had a full period for two months and my god son is perfectly fine its those misterys of pregancy you never know what is going to happen just pray for the best is all you can do dnt stress about it if doc said ur fine your fine as long as we have no cramps you are good luv k praying for you.

@piecesgirl and miricalmomma whats new anything.

AFM ov cramps left overy the one i luv to feel lol the one that was fine during hsg OV cramps for two days yesterday and this morning gonna go home to use my opk i wonder if i am o today or yesterday or tomorrow my app says tomorrow o day so who knows nothing new nothing out of charector not checking havent even checked cm i am waiting and hoping for a mirical i am feeling weaker and weaker hoping and praying i am waiting for my blessing.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Phew lots to catch up one! Welcome to the new ladies :)

I leave for Kauai tomorrow but I will try to check in as much as possible! We are having a heat wave here in WA and not having AC is making life miserable! I can't really complain though...AZ is much hotter!

Saturday night I checked my cervix and noticed two dots of blood. At that point I was 6dpo. Sunday morning DH and I BD and I noticed some light brownish CM. I am SO hoping this was implantation. I almost tested today but didn't let myself. Even though I will only be 9dpo tomorrow, I will test before vacation, and will be bringing my tests too. last week my temps were in the 96 range. The last two days they have gone up. Today I was 98.2. I have no clue what this means....ha!

I hope when I get back, we have lots of BFP's!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo