Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7191 - 7200 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

OK after reading through all those posts, maybe it is actually older....BUT they were all good posts!

9 years ago

@miracle - Yes! I am so glad you are looking for a loophole or something! Like I told LSchrader, you could even set up a GoFundMe account for it, I know I would contribute, though little it might be! That really stinks that it's considered cosmetic. :( If it inhibits ones natural body functions, it shouldn't be considered cosmetic. Grrrr.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone!!

@miraclemama, waiting is the worst thing ever, if it is the sane thing to do trust me it is driving me insane!! Lol...
I hope you find the loop hole on your insurance... I know maybe sounds crazy but have you tought doing it somewhere else? I know so many people who travel to Cancun to have surgery in the nicest hospitals for a third of the price. Actually my doctor there is an special kind on reproduction and I had a friend from UK who was told in UK and USA that she was infertil and to get to the idea. He helped her and now they have their 2nd baby. She is the one who actually recommended him. He actually graduated in USA. I know is crazy but just an idea. I would love for him to be the one treating me but being far away is kinda hard however I'm going to Cancun in March and I will ask him just to know if the surgery can be done there and how much it cost just to have the info... I am totally in to help in any fund raising for your cause!! :)

I am so confused right now, it is my 2nd day late for AF, I'm trying to stay away from testing but is so tempting lol, the thing is (and sorry for the TMI) I keep feeling like if I am having fluid discharge all day, I keep going to wc thinking the witch arrived but nothing, all it is I am very wet down there. Also I feel today my breast in some pain and my back still aches. I had some pelvic discomfort like kind of cramping but not bad cramping which keeps me thinking AF is close. I don't wanna keep my hopes too high but I thing will be the nicest thing ever to tell DH on Christmas that he'll be a daddy!! I'll keep you updated, hope this is my cycle too!!

Lots of love for you all!!

9 years ago

@zyara - All the cervical discharge sounds promising. I hope it is a sign that you are about to get your BFP! Are you going to wait one or two more days before you test?

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline, today is late day 3, I honestly was expecting the witch to show because I'm feeling all day like if it is however nothing.. I'm beyond nervous lol... I wanted to test tomorrow morning but I was talking on whatsapp with my best friend from Cancun which happens to be a Doctor about how I feel and she suggested to wait a full week since this time I got my trigger shot on cd 18 she said that might be the reason I'm late however she also told me my symptoms are promising so I want to wait few more days. Today will be cd 35. I usually have my period on cd 30-31 so let's see. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed and even toes hahaha!! And I'm praying for this one to be the month. Still day is not over so let's see what happens.

Hugs to everyone!!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - Thank you. I will check out that link after posting.
I don't have the time that it would take me to save 20,000. It would take me 3 years to save that kind of extra money.. lol It's just me saving no partner.
How are you? What's the plan for the New Year with TTC and IVF?

@Skyline - Thank you! :) I wouldn't feel right about setting up a fund raiser. Just feels too weird to me, I don't know..

@Zyara - OMG woman test test test. I understand wanting to wait and your doctor is right about waiting a week, but eager lil ol me is waiting for good news. lol Hope the leaky feeling is a good sign.

AFM - My obgyn left a voice message tonight on my phone saying " He wouldn't do that kind of surgery, but he would look for someone that could and get back with me by mid next week". My voice message to him was "would my insurance cover this kind of surgery". I don't know if he heard that and telling me that he's now looking for someone means my insurance does cover it.. or not.. but I got a tinge of hope this evening.. I will know more next week. I hope and pray this surgery will be covered. I have never been put out for anything.. never had surgery of any kind for any reason, so it scares me, but I am praying about it all. If this is what I have to do to bring my lil miracle into the world, than I will do it!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

zyara_luz -Ok seriously lady, just test please! you are three days late....there is only one reason for that!

9 years ago

Actually it is 4 days late today lol... I'm testing 1st in the morning tomorrow if the witch doesnt surprise me today. I'm also calling my doctor later on Monday. I'm scared, I have a mix of emotions between if I am or not pregnant and that is why I haven't test, I'm just afraid of another disappointment, of pos and after the wait see only one sad line... I haven't tell DH about being late, I don't want to make him excited if maybe is nothing right??

Wish me luck!!

Hugs :)

9 years ago

Well, I wake up this morning ready to test and the witch is here so I guess my doctor friend was right and it was delayed cuz I took the trigger shot late as well. I feel sadness of course but somehow I knew it was too good to be true, I guess for some reason God don't think I need a baby so all I have left is hope that one day it will happen to us.
Hugs and best wishes for all!!

9 years ago

@Zyara - I am so sorry that the witch arrived late. The nerve of her. I hope you trust in God's timing. I can't remember how old you said you are, but I'm guessing you lots of time of you hands. Stay hopeful and positive (after a good cry and pint of ice cream of course). Sending you a hug.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo