Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4751 - 4760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies! I hope everyone is having a good Monday and getting ready for Christmas! AF did show last night which i was expecting. However, she is being awful. Super heavy (seriously going right through Super tampons in an hour) and bad cramps. I NEVER get cramps, just a back ache. I am pretty clotty too. Of course this makes me think...maybe a chemical, but I didn't test so I guess I will never know. Just could be a bad month.

DH has his surgery one week from today. I am so hoping it does the trick for us!

how is everyone doing today?

10 years ago

I guess everyone is busy with stuff, I know we had a full weekend!

We woke up this morning to find out that our radio station transmitter building got flooded by all the rain we had yesterday and last night. This could be bad! If the transmitter is ruined and insurance does not cover the damage, DH and I may be out of employment. :-O

@LSchrader - Hopefully he will recover. lol So what is your AF status, did she finally come full force or is it still weird stuff? I'm almost done with all my wrapping, just have to tie bows on them. Hosting Christmas Eve for the whole fam sounds like a lot of fun! :) Hope you have a blast.

@miraclemama - That's great that you have been flooded with orders! :) I know it can start to wear on you fulfilling orders, hope your fingers don't get too tired! (My hook rubs my index fingers so bad and makes it sore, I ended up having to crochet a cozy for my finger to where while stitching. lol)

@DeLa - I'm feeling mostly fine so far, yesterday was the start of week 6 when morning sickness usually hits, so I'm waiting to see what happens. This will be my first. :)

@athane - I hope your body got used to O-ing and manages to gear up on it's own this cycle without Clomid (that may be unscientific, but one can hope). *fingers crossed*

AFM - Went to a friend's baby shower yesterday, she is due on Feb. 24th (my birthday), her birthday is Mar. 24th and I'm due on Aug. 24th! I had to think of all this secretly though, it was hard not to spill the beans.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Just saw your post. I'm sorry AF came full force, I was secretly clinging to hope and I agree, sounds very much like it could have been a chemical. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-That is what I am thinking too. The only other month I have had a period like this was our first month of trying. I had every single pregnancy symptom out there. I was even late. I am sure it was a chemical. I wasn't late this time around, and it very well could be just a bad month. Guess I will never know. But it sucks right now!!

I bet going to a baby shower was super fun knowing you will be doing that soon!!!

@tiff and @jsx-any updates on your babes?!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I do know how that feels and it's not fun. :( *hugs* The shower was fun, but I wanted so badly to tell her and ask her questions and what not, so I was a little antsy too. lol

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you O on your own!

@LSchrader- I'm sorry AF got you and that you're having a bad visit with her. :( I hope she lightens up for you!

*hugs* to both you ladies.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Ladies,

@Schrader... Sorry to hear that AF came. I really believe that your DH surgery will be an answer.

@Skyline... My due date is August 20 th... [lol]

AFM I send a really really big hug from Honduras, wishing the best to all of you and believing that the time of the Lord is perfect.. all the time!!!!

Merry Christmas

[baby_dust] [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust]

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for asking lschrader my update on the 36week appt was I'm now almost 2cm dialated had my GBS test done today and her heartrate was 140 they said in perfect range!! She'll be here any day as my appts are every week now so we'll see how much longer..my son came two weeks early so in hoping she comes early as well!!!

As tomorrow is Christmas Eve I just wanted wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful day spending it with your loved ones!!

User Image

10 years ago

Jsx - FXd that all goes well for you and baby girl! :) I hope you'll post a picture of her sweet little face when she gets here.

Lschrader - I'm sorry dear. Hope AF calms down for you. Big hugs your way. I'll be lifting you and your dh in prayer as he goes in for surgery.

Afm - CD5, AF starting to peter out, but she won't be gone for about 3 more days. I've been running a fever since Sunday, which is always fun. If we get lucky while at my MILs, my new EDD is 9/24. So we'll see.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Stay safe and enjoy time with family.

User Image

10 years ago

@ ls harder- sorry wich got u :( he is doing great , I'm still the same as last week only 2cm and 70 % effaced but he has dropped down farther! Dr said he he could put his money on it I will make it threw x-mass but not the new year! I hope it's not x-mass that would suck for many reasons!
I hope everyone has a great x-mass and safe!!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo