Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo yeeeeeehaw! Iui next week. I'm praying for twins !!! Lol. I definitely hope this is your month. With all that's going on, i didn't get a chance to start temp monitoring. Not that I would truly know what heck any of it meant anyway. Lol...maybe I'll get lucky. How does IUI work? What meds do they give you? If I am not pregnant in a few month, it may be an option.

@miraclemom when is O day for you? Should be coming soon. Are you taking any vitamins or meds?

11 years ago

@pieces I tried ttc 1 yr then went to my fertality doc in behold there where issues read my page for more info yes babe I am on 100mg of clomid n reprnex injections along wit hcg trigger to realease for iui dh sperm is washed only good sperm swimmers r saved through he procress all dead n duds r disposed of only to give u top notch lol sperm in a cathetor almost like a pap smear passed r cerfix into ur uterus to insure sperm pass all the cevix n fluids incase that's the reason for not being able to get pregers doc also tld me last iui my utuerus was slightly tilted idk what meant now but I idnt temp either lol didn't know what to do n u where mia lolz I loved ur astrology n I'm praying for u luv this has to be our month ladies now I'm waiitng for my astrolgy report by miricalmoma2be lol

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ your welcome for the little astro encouragement. That's cool that 11 is significant for you and your daughter. We also are having a new moon on March 11th which is great time to conceive. New Moons is when you want to start something brand new. Full moons is when you complete things, let go or harvest. So let's hope and pray this is all of our months. I should be O'ing anywhere between now and the 15th of this month. I need to be doing OPK's. In fact I am going to go get some today and do them for the next 7 days. Last month I tried them but only sporadically. I am clueless about the cervix check as well. I know about CM though. I am not taking any medications. I have my prenatal's but have been lazy with those.. I don't drink, smoke or even bad foods. I am healthy. I do have a septate uterus and a tilted uterus too. Still holding out for a miracle...hence my username :).

@topwifey~ The things us woman do to conceive right? I mean you with all the meds and hormone injections. I am sorry you are on a roller coaster of emotions. I had a friend who went through all of that too for 1 year. She had severe endometriosis and they had to do a full hysterectomy on her :( I only told piscesgirl about her astrology b/c she is a pisces and 7 planets being in pisces has to be a great sign right? I dabble in the stuff for fun. You can go to astrolabe.com and enter your birth date and get a free chart. So fun.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies. well i ovulated on the 27th of February (had cramping and no more ewcm) and woke up 4 days later feeling bloated and gassy and crampy. not super gassy but more than usual. well starting at 8 dpo i started feeling nauseous. Like i needed to eat but when i ate it made me feel worse. the first day it came around lunch time and stayed until after dinner. the next day it was all day. I have been tired, crampy, gassy still (now i am also burping every time i eat or drink and normally only sodas do this to me).my lower -mid back hurts all the time. I was super emotional 8 dpo. took a blood test at 8 dpo and it was negative but i read it might have been too early. it was a quantative not qualitive. now i am 10 dpo and nausea is not as bad but comes and goes, boobs are sore (when i press on them) nipples tingly and itchy sometimes. I really hope i am pregnant and not imagining these symptoms. took a $ store test this afternoon and negative but i think its still too early....what do you guys think?

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic81 ~ Hi there. Your symptoms sound really good. How long is your luteal phase and when is your expected period due? Testing at 10 dpo can be too early to tell..I am guilty of doing the same every month even though I swear I won't poas that early next month. I understand the eagerness to want to KNOW. Keeping my fingers crossed for good luck for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

my period is expected on the 13th. i haven't really been charting my luteal phase. i am going to start now if i am not pregnant. i do know i ovulate around 10 days after start of af which is early i think. my bloating feels more at the top of my stomach and not in my pelvis. is this normal for pregnancy symptoms?

User Image

11 years ago

well i have taken my bbt this morning and it was 98.44. it has been in the 98's except for 9dpo when it waS 97.04. So i am still hopeful, though i have read on some websites that temps should be 99 + for pregnancy and others saying 98+ was pregnancy if it lasted past 9-10 dpo

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchik ~ I have never been pregnant before so I can't compare or tell you anything from a personal experience goes as far as what my symptoms were. From what I read or have heard about, any symptoms felt in the 2 week wait can be caused by progesterone. I am just learning about temping right now myself. I think every BODY is different. Some of us run a little naturally cooler, some normal and some a little hotter. I guess after charting for a few months, you will begin to see your own temp patterns and what that will mean for you.

Everyone else ~
I used a opk urine strip last night and got a faint line.
Well this morning when I woke up which is calendar day 10 of a 27 day cycle, I got a fairly good colored opk line on my urine strip. Thinking I am going to ovulate in the next 48 hours for sure. Of course I baby danced immediately this morning :)
Do you think I should do it every other day for the next 6 days or every day? Wondering if my honey needs more time to build up the little swimmers?
Hope everyone is doing well today.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miricalmomma2be I think every other day so sperm can. Build so my doc said doc said bd everyday not he bizz but then again dh always bd everyday lol as for me still waitng to see what doc says before I could trigger overies been hurting hope meds r working sorry cnt respond to everyone I am on my phone

11 years ago

Hi!

I'm 10DPO and I've had a few similar symptoms.

Mildy Nausea mostly at night.
STRONG sense of smell like ever better.
Mild cramps. not sure if I'd call it cramps.
Gasy & constipated.
NOT sleeping at all, maybe a few hours a night and definitely vivid dreams for a week now. it's 4:30am now.

Before getting into bed last night, 12:30am - I peed and a new symptom arrived - change of smell in urine. Super Super Super strong unnoticeable smell of urine.

Not sure if I should test when dawn arrives. I've had two BFN this cycle however I tested early. I want to test but scared of another BFN however I want to know... YES OR NO.

Good Luck! keep me posted!!!

TTC, jld

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo